Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

SAYR-I SULOOK

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

SAYR-I SULOOK

Sayr: To go

Sulook: Resorts of making preparation by learning everything related to the path which one will go on. It is to learn the base, manner, discipline (tarbiya), and “adab-i muasharat” [1] for human being by going towards his own essence-reality (asl) in order to reach the point there, and to accomplish this.

“Alam nashrah laka sadraka
[2]” is a preparation for Rasulu Akram.
Sayr-i Sulook is not taught. It is the tip of the string which is given to a human’s own hand after being extracted from the human’s inner (batin).

As per the similitude of the one whose eyes are not seeing is not able to put the string through the needle hole,
It is for needle to be passed to the hand of one after putting the string through the needle by helping him so that one can sew. If the eye of “Murshid”
[3] can see, he puts the string through the needle and gives it to the hand of “Salik” [4].

Approaching to “Rasulullah (s.a.w.s)” after this has happened, is hidden in himself, (and this is to return to Rabb who is unseen, "ghaybi").
Getting to the “Hudhur (Presence)” of ALLAH starts.
The string which is passed through the needle and the needle which is passed to you is not being passed by its pointed end, and believing that the murshid would never do that gives birth to the feeling of allegiance in return to this kindness.
There is trust here because it is (done) for pleasing the Haqq (Ridha-i Haqq).
There is reverence hidden in trust.

1- You love your mother
2- Why does your mother love you?

It is difficult to give answer this. [/color]
Love of a father towards his son and love of a son towards his father can not be compared to this.
It is commanded in the verse:
“Show reverence to your mother and father and love them!” [5]
It is not to your “father and mother”.
“Mother” is said first here.
That is why first Adam was created then Eve (Hawwa)…
Why?
Think!..
Ask this to your murshid!
He needs to say one word to you. (If he knows).
You will be full (satisfied) immediately…
If you don't understand, have doubt or seek fault within yourself.
Then think both you and your murshid are “deniers (munkirs)”.
Change your way!..

Murshid: The one who unearths wordlessly what is hidden within you and the things that you don't know, without your knowledge.
Human (insan) is hidden in thousands of veils…
“There is I within I, within through I”…
is the word of “Kibar-ı Awliya”…

Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A Friend of Allah says that , Volume 2
11.8.1982, Wednesday

GLOSSARY:

[1] Âdâb-ı Muaşeret(Adab-i Muasharat): A Turkish phrase meaning good manners/ethics. It means the manners of living nice Islamically and getting well with the others. Acting in accordance with the tradition (Sunnah-saniyya) of the Prophet (sas). Having manners towards the people, and manners of living humanely and Islamically. Confirming to the tradition (sunnah-i saniyya) of the Prophet (S.A.W.S).

[2]

أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ
“Alam nashrah laka sadraka:
Have We not expanded thee thy breast (sadr)?” [Qur’an, Ash-Sharh, (94/01)]

[3] Murshid: Refer to the explanation of Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) at the end of this chapter.
[4] Salik: Salik is the person who is doing “sulook”. The one who is going (making ‘sayr’) on a path to reach the Truth.

[5]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön