Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

AND RAISED HIGH THY DHIKR

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

AND RAISED HIGH THY DHIKR

"I have not remembered My own Name unless I remembered your name together with My Name!”
[ALLAH j.j., Abu’l-Fidâ, Tafsîr, Volume 4, p.525, Suyûti, Durru’l-mensûr, Volume.6, p.364]

Our Prophet (a.s) also made explanations related to this subject in one of his noble hadiths saying:

When I have been free from the works of heavens and the earth and the the things which were commanded to me:

“Oh Lord (Rabb)! There are no prophets before me to who you have not been generous.
Oh Lord! You took Ibrahim (Abraham) for a friend (khalil), and Musa (Moses) for “kalîm”
[*][/color].[/b]

[*] Kalîm:[/color] A title of the Prophet Musa (a.s). In literature “Kalîm” means the one who is addressed/spoken unto. As Allah spoke unto Musa (a.s) (see Qur’an, al-Araf, 7/143 and 144), this title was given to him.

You have made of service the mountains for Dawud (David) and the wind and devils (shaiytans) for Sulaiman (Solomon)!
You have raised the dead for Isa (Jesus)! I said.
‘What did you do for me?’ I asked.
Allah Almighty:

‘Have I not given you the most superior one than all of these? I have not remembered My own Name unless I remembered your name together with My Name!' He said.”

وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ
“Wa Rafa`nā Laka Dhikraka : And raised high thy “dhikr: remembrance” [ Qur’an, Al-Inshirah, (94/4) ]

It is commented that the rising of the name/honour in the verse above, is the remembrance of the name of our Prophet (a.s) together with the Name of Almighty God, ALLAH, in the Kalima-i Tawhid (La ilaha illa ALLAH Muhammadan Rasulullah), in the adhan (call for prayer) and in the Qur’an…

In the conquest (fath) of Mecca, When Bilal-i Habashi climbed on the Kaabah (The house of God) and while he was reciting the first adhan, having heard “Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasulullah: I bear witness that Muhammad is the Rasul of ALLAH”, Abu Jahil’s daughter Juwayriya was not able to desist from saying: “I swear over my life that Allah has raised the name of Muhammad. Allah has honoured you and raised your name! Your name, your fame is raised!” [History of Islam, Asim Kök ]

Translation by garibAN
[/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: AND RAISED HIGH THY DHIKR

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

"Senin ismini Kendi ismimle birlikte anmadıkça, Kendi ismimi anmadım!" [ALLAH c.c, Ebu'l-Fidâ, Tefsîr, c. 4, s. 525, Suyûtî, Dürru'l-mensûr, c. 6, s. 364.]

Peygamberimiz (a.s.) da, bir hadis-i şeriflerinde, bu hususta açıklamalarda bulunmuşlardır:
"Göklerin ve yerin işlerinden bana emrolunan şeylerden boşaldığım zaman:
'Yâ Rab! Benden önce, kendisine ikramda bulunmadığın hiçbir peygamber yoktur.
Yâ Rab! İbrahim'i halil, Musa'yı da kelîm edindin.
Davud için dağları, Süleyman için rüzgâr ve şeytanları musahhar kıldın! İsa için de ölüleri dirilttin! dedim.
'Benim için, ne yaptın?' diye sordum.
Yüce Allah:
'Sana, bunların hepsinden daha üstününü vermedim mi?
Senin ismini Kendi ismimle birlikte anmadıkça, Kendi ismimi anmadım!
buyurdu."
"Ve refa'nâ leke zikrek=Senin namını yükselttik" âyetindeki nam yüksekliği; kelime-i tevhid ve kelime-i şehâdette, ezanda, Kur'ân-ı Kerîm'de Peygamberimiz (a.s.)ın isminin de Yüce Allah'ın ismiyle birlikte anılmasıdır diye tefsir edilmiştir.
Mekke'nin fethinde, Bilal-ı Habeşî Kabe'nin üzerine çıkıp Mekke'de ilk ezanı okurken "Eşhedü enne Muhammeden resûlullah!" şehadetini işiten Ebu Cehil'in kızı Cüveyriye de:
"Hayatıma yemin ederim ki; Allah Muhammed'in namını yükseltti. Allah seni şereflendirdi ve senin namını yükseltti! Senin adın, şanın yükseldi!" demekten kendini alamamıştır. [ Kaynak: Islam Tarihi, Asım Kök]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön