WORDS FROM THE ESSENCE by Dr.Munir DERman(k.s)

Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: WORDS FROM THE ESSENCE by Dr.Munir DERman(k.s)

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"The Qur’an expresses the Garden (Jannat) in two verses by the word “Firdaws (paradise)”. And it mentions the rivers flowing in the garden. These rivers are the faith (iman).

The trees are the good deeds done. These are only parables/representations. The parable of the garden which is promised to those who guard themselves are like this (see Al-Muhammad, ayat 15 below ). There are those rivers. There is a shadow (dhill) in the Garden (Jannat), (Qur’an) is saying. This is not a shadow that you know. Because, there is no sun there. Qur’an [76/13]: “they will see there neither the sun's (excessive heat) nor (the moon's) excessive cold. “. The aim is to explain the barakat (blessings/abundance) and the himaya (protection-safeguard). Fruits are the good deeds (done ) in life. When those fruits are given to them, they will say these are similar to those which were given to us before. These are the amals (acts/deeds) of the iman (faith/belief). The garden and hell (Jannat and Jahannam) are the states which will be lived rather than being a place…"

[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Kanzul Haqiqa, Treasure of the Truth, p.10]

Turkish Original:
Cenneti Kur’an iki yerde (Firdevs) kelimesiyle anlatır. Ve cennette akan ırmaklardan bahs eder. Bu ırmaklar imândır.

Ağaçlar dünyada yapılan iyiliklerdir. Bunlar yalnız temsilidir. Kendini sakınanlara vaad olunan cennetin temsili şöyledir ki (47.Sure 15. ayet). Orada şu ırmaklar vardır. Cennette gölge, zıl vardır, diyor. Bu bildiğiniz gölge değildir. Zirâ orada güneş yoktur. Kur’ân: “Orada ne soğuk görülür ne güneş der (76.Sure, 13.ayet). Maksat bereket ve himayeyi anlatmaktır. Meyvalar hayattaki iyiliklerdir. O meyvalar onlara verildiği zaman bu bize evvelce verilenlere benziyor diyecekler. Bunlar imânın amelleridir. Cennet ve Cehennem yer olmaktan ziyâde yaşanacak hâllerdir.

[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Kenzul Hakika, s.10]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

After the prophets, the friends of God are in two groups:
1. Those who are in the cycle of Kamâl (spiritual maturity-completeness). They return from the cycle of kamâl and they “irshad”
[*][/color] to the people.

[*] IRSHAD: To bring someone to “Rushd (maturity)”. Showing the right way to the seeker. When a murshid introduces and describes the Sirat-i Mustaqim (Right Path) to the seeker of right (Haq) and Truth (Haqiqat) by means of his Quranic and Islamic works and speech, and by keeping the seeker's mind and heart awake and away from the heedlessness until he reaches the Salamat , He will be doing ‘irshad’.[/color]

2. Those who are in the cycle of Kamâl and are not authorized to return. They are absorbed in their own spiritual ecstasy (wajd), and they don't know about their own states (hâl).
As the first ones possess the intellectual (aqli) and mental (zihni) ability to irshad to the people by covering the spiritual rank (martaba) which they are in, they are authorized to return. As the second ones are not able to comprehend (idraq) their spiritual ranks (martaba) and they can not find the intellectual and mental ability and they are unable to elucidate their states, they are not in power to return. That is why they can not be authorized.
There are 300 “akhyârs”. They are appointed to do work. They assemble spiritually (Ruhen) and mostly bodily (in jism).
There are 40 “abdals”. They come together in spirit (spiritually). They assemble bodily in particular times and in particular places. They are the ones who are called “40s”.
There are 7 “ibrars”. These are scattered in 7 climates and they are each like a lighthouse whose light is invisible. They possess a heart made of fire which is like a cauldron of thoughts that keeps boiling and whistling without stopping. They include an important fermentation of a big and arduous human spirit (ruh). The strongest logics can do nothing but stuttering about their outer faces.
There are 4 “awtads”. They are found in four ways. Their centre is one of the biggest places of the abode (makân) of the countless spirits where innumerable people turn their faces five times a day, and there is no doubt about the truthfulness of its ancient past.
These always come together in spirit. They assemble in particular days and nights per year in that blessed (mubaraq) place. In other times, they come together in spirit (spiritually). You will understand the places of those who are in four ways, after you've finished reading this book.
This book is small but it is deep. It was written after big sufferings. It has kept hidden the path of entering in to hearts after coming from hearts as in the state of fragrance.
There are 3 “naqbas”. These are threes. We are not authorized to say anything about them.
If you force yourself, you can learn some things from the number three which is blessed (mubaraq).
There is one Qutb=Ghaws. This is single. “Tilsim-I Azam: Great Talisman” was given to himself by the great being. Nothing can be said about him. No one can know his place but God. If there was no “Qutb”, whole world would perish ( be non-existent, vanish , disappear etc.). When you are in worry, if you are clean and pure, you can ask for help by saying “Yâ Ghaws!”. Whomever hides the secret which he will find by himself will reach to his will (murad).
What is meant by the term “murâd (will)” is the “murâd”.
When the seed is nicely hidden in the earth, it's hiding results as the greenness of the garden. The will/aim (Murad) is this garden. And that garden is not the garden that you know!..

Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s)
[Excerpted from Kanzul Haqiqa (Treasure of the Truth), p.1&2][/b][/size]

Turkish Original:
Peygamberlerden sonra erenler iki tâifedir:

1. Kemâl devresinde olanlar. Bunlar kemâl devrinden geri dönerler. Halkı irşad ederler.
2. Kemâl devrinde olup geri dönmeye me’zun değillerdir. Bunlar kendi vecdlerinde dalgındırlar.. ve hallerinden haberleri yoktur.

Birincileri bulundukları mertebeyi setr ederek halkı irşada aklî ve zihnî kâbiliyyete mâlik olduklarından geri dönmeye me’zundurlar.

İkincileri ise mertebelerini idrak edemeyip, aklî ve zihnî kâbiliyeti bulamadıklarından, hallerini îzahdan a’ciz olup geri dönmeye muktedir değillerdir. Bundan dolayı mezun olamazlar.

300 Ahyâr vardır. Bunlar iş görmeye me'murdurlar. Rûhen ve ekseriyetle cismen toplanırlar.

40 Abdâl vardır. Dâimâ rûhen bir araya gelirler. Muayyen zamanlarda muayyen yerlerde cismen toplanırlar. Kırklar denen bunlardır.

7 Ebrâr vardır. Bunlar yedi iklime dağılmış ve âdeta ışığı görünmeyen birer deniz feneri gibidirler. Büyük bir düşünce kazanı gibi durmadan kaynayan ve ıslık çalan bir ateşten kalbe mâlikdirler. Onlarda büyük ve çetin bir insan rûhunun mühim mayalanması mevcuddur. En kuvvetli mantıklar onların dış yüzünü kekelemekten başka bir şey yapamazlar.

4 Evtad vardır. Dört yönde bulunurlar. Merkezleri, eski bir geçmişin doğruluğundan şüphe edilmeyen ve günde beş defa sayılmaz insanların yüzünü çevirdiği bu sayısız ruhlar mekânının en büyük yerlerinden biridir.
Bunlar dâima rûhen bir araya gelirler. Senede, muayyen günler ve gecelerde o mübârek yerde cismen toplanırlar. Diğer zamanlar rûhen bir araya gelirler. Dört yönde bulunan bunların yerlerini bu kitabı bitirdikten sonra anlarsın.
Bu kitap küçüktür. Ama derindir. Mihnetler çekildikten sonra yazılmıştır. Kalbden geldikten sonra kalblere gitmek yolunu kendisinde koku hâlinde saklamıştır.

3 Nakbâ vardır. Bunlar üçlerdir. Haklarında bir şey söylemeye me’zun değiliz.
Kendini zorlarsan üç rakamının mübârek oluşundan bâzı şeyler öğrenebilirsin.

1 Kutub=Gavs vardır. Bu tektir. Kendisine büyük ve ulu varlık tarafından tılsım-ı âzam verilmiştir. Bunun hakkında hiçbir şey söylenemez. Yerini Tanrı’dan başka bilen de yoktur. Kutub olmasa bütün kâinât yok olur.

Sıkıldığın zaman eğer temiz ve pâk isen:
Ya Gavs!diye istimdad edebilirsin.
Her kim kendi kendine bulacağı sırrı saklarsa çabucak murâdına erişecektir.

Muradkelimesinden murad, muraddır.
Tohum toprağa iyice gizlenince onun gizlenmesi bahçenin yeşillenmesiyle neticelenir.
Murad bu bahçedir. Bu bahçe de senin bildiğin bahçe değildir.
“ateş”in posayı gümüşten ayırması içindir.

Resim

Âciz: A'ciz. Beceriksiz. Eli ermez. Kâbiliyetsiz. Gücü yetmez olan.
Me'mur: Emredilen, Emrullah'ı işlemek zorunda olan...
Me’zun: İzinli, izin almış. Salâhiyetli. * Diplomalı. İcâzetli.
Vecd: Aşk, muhabbet. Kendinden geçecek, unutacak kadar İlâhî bir aşk hâli. * Yüksek heyecan. İştiyakın galebesi.
Setr: (Setir) Örtme, kapama, gizleme.
Muktedir: Güçlü, kuvvetli, becerikli. İşe gücü yeten. İktidarlı.
Muayyen: Görülmüş olan, kat'î olarak belli olan, belli, ölçülü, tâyin ve tesbit olunmuş, kararlaştırılmış.
İstimdad: Meded ve yardım istemek.
Riyâzat: (Riyâzet. C.) Nefsi terbiye maksadıyla az gıdâ ile geçinmek, nefsini hevesattan men' ile faydalı fikir ve işle meşgul olmak.
Evtâd: (Veted. C.) Direkler. Kazıklar. * Ricâlullah'tan birine verilen isim.
Aktab: (Kutb. C.) Kutublar. Hak târikatların reisleri, şahları.
Abdâl: Kendini ALLAH'a adamış. Ona teslim olmuş, bu yolda çile çekmiş kimse.
İbrâr: Ebrâr: (Berr. C.) Özü sözü doğru olanlar, hamiyetliler. Sâdıklar. İyiler.
Nakbâ: Nakibâ: Vekil. Bir kavim veya kabîlenin reisi veyâ vekîli. Halkın hayırlısı. * En eski derviş veyâ dede. * Müfettiş.
GAVSiyyet: Evliyaullah'ın başı olmak. Velâyet mertebelerinden yüksek bir makam sâhibi olmak.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
simurg
Özel Üye
Özel Üye
Mesajlar: 928
Kayıt: 01 Haz 2009, 02:00

Mesaj gönderen simurg »

Resim

(zamAN) herşey bu kadar
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

YUREGIM SIZLADI BIRDEN.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Yaşamak hırsı içinde bulunan insanoğlunun, dünyada iken sarıldığı lezzet ve zevkin bir anda, yokluk diye inandığı ölüme sürüklenmesi kadar hicran olamaz.
İmansız, karanlık bir akıbete dünyadan giderken çivilenmiş hırsı ile ruhu birbirinden gıcırtı ile sökülür ve ayrılır.

Diğer taraftan imanlı bir insan, ölüm kelimesini hecelerken tatlı bir vuslat içindedir.
Bütün ömrünü sevgilisinden kalma bir mendil gibi dünya hayatına sallayarak ölümle sarmaş dolaş olarak ebediyete gözlerini yumar gider. [Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Tekrar Dirilecegiz]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
simurg
Özel Üye
Özel Üye

Mesaj gönderen simurg »

İnşaallah "hiç ölmeyenlerden "olmak nasib etsin Rabbimiz. Amin.
Herşey kün içerisindeki feyekün seyri, ve
noktanın devr-i daimi tecellileri masalı.

o ise işte bir resimde.

Sahabe-i kiram Efendilerimizin herşeylerini, canları dahil nasıl yokluk ile ebedi varlığa teslim ettiklerini anladım artık.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
simurg
Özel Üye
Özel Üye

Mesaj gönderen simurg »

Resim

Yağmurun yağmak yağmamak diye bir kaygısı yok
Tohumun ben filizlenmek istemiyorum diye bir kaprisi yok
Güneşin güç gösterisine kapılıp yarıştığı bir rakibi yok
Ölümün kendisi ızdırap vermek diye bir murad taşımamakta
Kum çölde ait olduğu yerde halinden memnun
Damla deryada ne yalnızlık duygusu içinde, nede varlık telaşında
Ekmek fırına girerken eyvah demiyor
Kar altında karıncalar derin uykularında ayazı hissetmiyor
Bahar gelecek çok yakın, hiç böbürlenmeyecek kendisinden önceki kışa
Ve yaz sıcağı kavururken buğdayları, onlar tevazu ile teslim olacak kemalata
Ne siyahın efendiliği, ne beyazın saltanatı,ne de diğer renklerin cümbüşü
Hiç birisi yarış içerisinde değil
Her varlık bulunduğu heyecanlı hikayenin zev-ü hazzı içerisinde
İnsanoğlu ibret sahnesinin sadece şeylerinden bir şey
Demez isek eğer biz ben-i Ademiz biz üstünüz
İşte kulluk yerine oturdu vesselam,
Her nefes hakkını almakta El-Hayy'dan
Ve cümle esma-i ilahiye can bulmakta seyrü sefer içerisinde
AN zamanın asıl adı
O ise huzurun teslimiyyet anahtarı
İitirazsız olmak demek, rayında giden tren gibi akıp gitmek demek,
Ne menzil umurunda vagonların, ne de gittikleri yol
Cennet cehennem kaygısı büker belimizi düşersek eline
Oysa bütün kaygılardan ve aşırılıklardan azade olmamız içindi imanımız.
İmanımız teslimiyyet için, Teslimiyyetimiz ise önce kendimizi yokluk sukunu ile damıtmak demek.
Varlık bağrında var etsin bize ne, biz O'ndanız, yine O'na dönecek değil miyiz?
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

The more the helices of ma’na (spiritual/inner meaning) move towards the zone of mystery (asrar) “the subjects that mind (aql) can not comprehend, and rejects”, the more arduous (difficult) in “mahiyat" (Essence –Reality-Inner Face) it becomes to walk and tour over them. Many fall and fall from the bend points of these helices and go. All of a sudden they lose the cohesion points of the big and absolute harmony between the truth (haqiqat) and the law (shariat)…
They fall and tumble head over heels in to the “Kufr”…
It is necessary to be very careful not to fall in to “Kufr” while one is saying “I am worshiping!”

[*] Kufr:[/color] The Qur'an uses the word kufr to denote a person who covers up or hides realities, one who refuses to accept the dominion and authority of Allāh.

[Excerpted from the book of M.Derman (k.s), A Friend of Allah says that Volume 1, The garden of spirituality]

“Mânâ helezonları esrar mıntıkasına sokuldukça “Aklın almadığı ve reddettiği mevzu’lar” üzerinde yürünmesi ve dolaşılması çok çetin bir mahiyet alır.
Niceleri, bu helezonların dönemeç noktalarından düşüp düşüp giderler, hakikatla şeriat arasındaki büyük ve mutlak ahengin iltisak noktalarını birden kaybediverirler....
Düşer ve küfre yuvarlanırlar....
“İbadet yapıyorum!” derken küfre gitmemek için çok dikkatli olmak lâzımdır.”

Prof.Dr.Münir Derman (k.s)
[Allah Dostu Der ki Cilt 1, Maneviyat Bahçesi I ][/b][/size]

İltisak: İki uzvun birbirine yapışık olması. * Bitişmek. Yapışmak. Kavuşmak. Yapışık olmak.
Mahiyet: Bir şeyin içyüzü, aslı, esası. Bir şeyin neden ibâret olduğu, künhü, esası, hakikatı
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

"You are buying a ROSE GARDEN by giving one ROSE, by 'BISMILLAH ( by the Name of ALLAH)' my son!
Be aware, do your every action for the sake of ALLAH!
If the heart of man (insan) melts for the sake of ALLAH, (he/she) will be a manifestation place for the blessing and beneficence of ALLAH (lütfu ihsan [*]) in both worlds like the martyrs (shahids)."

[*] Lütfu ihsan: kindness, beneficence, grant, favor, blessings coming from ALLAH.

[Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), MD-89 Voice Record]

Resim

"Bir GÜL ile bir GÜL BAHÇESİ satın alıyorsun besmeleyle oğlum!
Dikkat et, her işini ALLAH için yap!
İnsanın yüreği ALLAH için erirse, şehidler gibi iki âlemde de lütf u ihsana mazhar olur insan."

[Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Ses Kayit No: MD-89]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

MAKE EFFORT TO MELT IN RASULULLAH S.A.W.S

Abu MuhaMMad Yahya explained this incident to many of his Friends.
He was a friend of Allah from Baghdad, in the suburb of Daru’l-Rafik. There was also the tomb of Hadrati Abdulqadiri Jilani in the suburb, Daru’l-Rafik. You might have seen this, if you would have happened to pass by Baghdad insha’ALLAH. The bars around the tomb were worn out because everyone, whether Christian, Atheist, believer or disbeliever, would come and cling to them.
Once if someone lost himself and said it, his work would be resolved immediately my son!
Go! Aha Baghdad is there, go! Go there instead of going to Sweden as a tourist!
You may say “Sir, I will go to Sweden and bring the car!”
My son if you go there, you will get in to an unseen car there too!

“My neighbour,
I had an old disabled neighbour, an old woman”,

He (Abu Muhammad Yahya) said. He also had another neighbour who was an old woman as well, and that woman was looking after the disabled old woman. One day, the old woman who was looking after the disabled woman died.
The other disabled woman was not able to get up from where she was lying. Three to four days passed, and she could not find anyone to help her.

She was disabled, paralysed!..
She started to cry and leaned her head against that dirty pillow.
She cried, cried and cried..
A white-haired person came to her with a smiling face in her dream, to that disabled woman. She explained this to Abu Muhammad Yahya.
“Oh khatun, what is troubling you?” said he in the dream.
“A man entered my room, a rather beautiful man. My left hand was able to move a little, but my right side was totally paralysed. I was trying to veil my self with my head scarf so that he wouldn't see me while I was indecent like that.”
“Don't worry my daughter, I am like your Father!” said he.
“I am the Rasul of ALLAH!” said he.
The woman said, “Oh MuhaMMad, pray for me so that the paralysis of my feet are cured!” in her dream.
His blessed lips moved and he said, “Give your hand to me!” He extended his blessed hands.
He held my hands and ordered me,
“Stand up!”
I said, “Bismillah: by the Name of ALLAH” and stepped two three steps, and woke up while I was at the third step. I realised that I was standing!

This woman is getting out of the paralysis, 900 years after Rasulullah..

Make effort to melt in Rasulu Akram (s.a.w.s.) in order to bathe in the Pool of Light (NûR)!
That is why they say: “Huwa’l-Habibullazi bi turja shafaatuhu bi kulli hawlin mina’l-ahwali muktahimin!”
He is such a “Habib” that seek refuge to him however much big troubles and burdens you have and those troubles will be removed my son!
That is why, know how to connect my dear, know how to connect!

[Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Voice Record MD-89]

Turkish Original:

Ebû Muhammad Yahya bir çok Dostlarına anlatmıştır.
Bağdat’lı bir velî. Bağdat’ta Dâru’l- Refik Mahallesinde.
Dâru’l- Refik Mahallesinde de Hazreti Abdulkadiri Geylânî’nin türbesi vardır.

İnşaallah Bağdat’a yolun düşer de görürsünüz.
Parmaklıklar aşınmış böyle. Hırıstiyanı, dinsizi, îmansızı gelir böyle sarılır oraya.
Bir “kendimden geçip!” dedi mi, derhal olur işi oğlum!
Git ahaa Bağdat orda git! İsviçre’ye turist gideceğine git oraya git!
“Efendim ben İsviçre’ye gideceğim otomobil getireceğim!”
Oraya da gidersen oğlum, oradan da görünmeyen otomobile binersin!

“Benim komşum kütürüm bir yaşlı kadın varıdı benim komşum” diyor.
Bir komşusu da bir ihtiyar kadın var o, ona bakarmış. O, ona bakarmış.
Bir gün öteki kütürüm olmayan ihtiyar kadın, -ölür ya insan, hep öleceğiz- ölmüş.
Öteki kütürüm kadın yerinden kalkamıyor üç-dört gün
kendisine yardım eden bulamamış..
Bu böyle, şu şöyle… Kütürüm yatıyor, felç..
Ağlamış perişan halde başını böööyle o kirli yastığının üzerine koymuş.
Ağlamış Ağlamış Ağlamış..
Kır saçlı güler yüzlü bir zat rüyâsında geliyor.
O kütürüm kadına, kütürüm kadın anlatıyor Ebû MuhaMMed Yahya’ya.
“Ey hâtun derdin nedir? “demiş rüyâda.
“Odama bir adam girdi odama gâyet güzel bir adam hemen ben yaşmağımlan, sol elim biraz tutuyor, sağ tarafım felçli örtmeye savaşıyordum başımı, “beni böyle açık-saçık görmesin” diye..
“Korkma kızım ben senin Baban sayılırım!” demiş.
“ALLAH'ın Rasûlüyüm Ben!” demiş.
Kadın demiş: “Yâ MuhaMMed bana duâ et, ayaklarım açılsın!” dedim diyor rüyâda.
Mübârek dudakları kımıldadı: “Elini Bana ver!” dedi. Mübârek Ellerini uzatmış.
Elimi tuttu: “Ayağa kalk!” diye emretti diyor.
“Bismillah!” deyip iki-üç adım, iki-üç adım attım, üçüncü adımı atarken uyandım ayakta olduğumu gördüm!” demiş.
Bu kadın kütürümlükten kurtuluyor, Rasûlullahtan 900 sene sonra..

NûR Havuzunda YIKAnmak için, Rasûlu Ekrem'de ERimeye çalışın!
Onun için söylerler: “Huve’l- Habîbullezi bi türca şefaatuhu bi küllî hevlin mine’l-ahvâli muktehimin!”
O öyle Habîb'dir ki; ne kadar yük belâlarınan O’na sığın, büyük belâlar ortadan kalkar oğlum!
Onun için sen bağlanmasını bil şekerim, bağlanmasını bil!

[Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Ses Kaydi MD-89]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

BEGINNING OF THE "HAYA"

I would like to mention the beginning of the “Hayâ” Dear Reverend Muslims;
In the transactions between each other,
In the way we speak with each other,
In the way we do our duty when a duty is given to us,
The kernel of “Hayâ” starts to sprout!

Hadrat Imam-i Hanbal has a hadith book called “Musnad”.
Once they said to him:
“Abu’r Radhi, a muslim from Bukhara knows three hadiths of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam”.
Upon this, he set out on a journey by a camel to Bukhara at that time .
(When he arrived Bukhara) He asked
“Where is Abu’r- Radhi?”
They said : “He has vegetable gardens beside the slope of that hill. He is a vegetable gardener.”

Now I am going to say to you the starting place of Hayâ !
But bring these buds together because they will turn in to a bunch of roses later on!

He went and looked then saw that there was a blessed Bukharian person who resembled a sparsley bearded, tall, and thin Mongolian, who was turning around a draw well to pull water from It.

And He (Abu Radhi) was squatting on the floor, tearing the bread and feeding a small lap dog.
Hadrat-i Hanbal said,
“Salamun Alaikum!”.
May Allah’s Peace (Salam) be upon you!
The man ignored him.
Then he said (salam) loudly.
But the man kept tearing the bread for the dog…
Hadrat-i Hanbal waited for half an hour!.
He finished feeding the dog with bread and gave a little water by a bowl then washed his hands and after that turned to Hadrat-i Hanbal and said,
“Wa alaikuma’s –Salaaam”.

“My son, I don’t know you, I don’t also know why you came here, now you would think to yourself and say: “ I gave ‘Salam’ of Allah to this man while he was occupied with a dog and he did not respond to it!” . However I know a hadith (saying) of a Janab-I Sallallallahu alaihi wa sallam, I made you wait because I was afraid of disobeying that hadith (saying) of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam!” he said.
He said that hadith, and he said the three hadiths that he knew without Hadrat-i Hanbal asking for them.
Hadrat-i Hanbal went back..

“ when an animal, a destitute or a poor appeals to a muslim for any work of him and, whether that man is in the power to be able to do (that work) or is not in the power to be able to do (that work). For instance, he comes to you and says “I am in difficulty, could you give me 20 Lira!”
Lets say you don’t have the money.
“My reverend brother, I would give that 20 Liras to you with all my heart but I don’t have it!”

That means the man who does not allay his difficulty by word, by offering anything, by this and that, let him not come under my banner, ‘LIWA-I HAMD’!” Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said. I was afraid of that hadith.
That is why I postponed your ‘salam’ because I was feeding the dog!”

Aha, the “Haya” starts from here!
Now lets admit how “haya-less” we all are, including me!..

Someone says “hahaaa!” or something..
You go to a grocery shop or something then the man (shopkeeper) deals with something unnecessarily “haahhuu!”, while a man who is fasting needs to buy something. (The shopkeeper ignores the man).
Now the “Hayâ” starts from here my son!
Are you able to perform this “Hayâ”. I am telling you the good tiding of Rasulullah (s.a.w.s) which will take to the garden (jannat) within the “Hayâ”.

Otherwise, without these, without finishing the secondary school, they wouldn’t take someone to the high school...
They wouldn’t take someone to the University without him finishing the highschool as well.
There is no rush in the Religion of Islam..
Everything is drop by drop…Like a blood transfusion, they give it drop by drop by drop by droooop...

[Excerpted from the Voice Record MD-91, HAYA]
Translated by garibAN
www.muhammedinur.com/En
http://www.muhammedinur.com

GLOSSARY:

Haya (Hayâ): it is an Arabic word derived from the word hayat, which means life. This term covers a wide number of concepts. In English, it may be translated as modesty, shyness, self-respect, bashfulness, shame, honor, humility, etc. The original meaning of haya refers to a bad and uneasy feeling accompanied by embarrassment, caused by one's fear of being exposed for some unworthy or indecent conduct.
Islamically, haya is an attribute which encourages believers to avoid anything distasteful. It keeps them from being neglectful in giving others what is due upon them, and if for any reason they are not able to keep up with their commitments, then they will feel extremely uncomfortable and ashamed about this. The main reason for this uncomfortable feeling would be the knowledge that they had displeased Allah.

Lira (Lr): Old Turkish Unit of Currency which was replaced with "YTL" in todays Turkey.

Turkish Original:

Hayânın başlangıcı aziz Müslümanlar;
Birbirimizle alış-verişimizde, birbirimizle konuşuşumuzda, bize bir iş verdikleri zaman vazife yapışımızdaki, işte nüvesi tomurcuğu çıkar!
Bu Hazreti İmam Hanbelin “Müsned” diye bir hadis kitabı vardır.
Kedisine demişler ki: “Rasûlullah sallallâhu aleyhi ve sellemden 3 hadis biliyor Buharada Ebu’r- Razî isminde bir Buharalı İslam," kalkmış teey o zamanın devesiyle Buhara’ya gitmiş.
Sormuş: “Ebu’r- Razî nerde?”
Demişler ki: “Şu yamacın yanında bostanları vardır, bahçıvanlıkla meşguldür.”
Şimdi hayânın nerden başladığını söyleyeceğim size!
Ama bu tomurcukları şey edin sonra bir gül demeti olacak bu!

Gitmiş, bakmış ki Mogol tipli, Buharalı Mübârek bir zât, sakalları seyrek, uzunca boylu zayıf, bir dolap beygiri dönüyor ordan kuyudan su çekiyor.
Bu da oturmuş yere, çömekmiş bir küçük fino köpeğine ekmek doğruyor, yediriyor.
Hazreti Hanbel: “Selâmunaleykum!” demiş. ALLAHın selâmı senin üzerine olsun!
Herif hiç aldırmamış. Yüksek sesle söylemiş. Adam boyuna köpeğe ekmek doğruyo..
Yarım saat beklemiş Hazreti Hanbel!.
Köpeğe ekmek işi bitmiş, biraz da bir tasla su vermiş, elini yıkamış adam ondan sonra dönmüş Hazreti Hanbele: “Ve aleykume's-selâaaaam!” demiş.

“Oğlum, seni tanımıyorum, niçin geldiğini de bilmiyorum, şimdi içinden dersin ki: “Bu adam köpekle meşgul oluyorken ben ALLAHın selâmını verdim ona, mukâbele etmedi!” diyeceksin. Ben Cenâb-ı Sallallâhu aleyhi ve sellem'den bir hadis biliyorum, ondan korktuğum için senin selâmını reddettim beklettim!” demiş.
O hadisi söylemiş, bildiği 3 tâne hadisi bile sormadan söylemiş Hazreti Hanbel dönmüş geriye..
“Bir İslâma; bir hayvan, bir düşmüş veyahut bir yoksul her hangi bir işi için müracaat ederse, o adam bunun işini ister yapabilecek kudrette olsun, ister yapamayacak kudrette olsun. Gelir sana der ki: “Efendim müşgülde kaldım bana 20 lira ver!”
Yoktur paran değil mi?
“Azizim ben sana canım gibi 20 lirayı veririm ama yok!”
Yani o, onun müşgülünü sözle, lakırtıyla, maddeyle şunnan bunnan gidermeyen, işi yarıda bırakan adam, benim yarın ahrette LİVÂmın altına gelemesin!” buyurmuştur, Cenab-ı Peygamber. Bu hadisten korktum.
Bunun için senin selamını geciktirdim köpeğe yediriyordum!” demiş.
Aha hayâ buradan başlar!
O halde ne kadar hayâsız olduğumuzu hepimiz, ben de dâhil itiraf edelim!..
Birisi bir şey der “hahaaa!” der bir şey..
Dükkana gidersin bir şey.. Herif zımbırtıynan uğraşır, gelmiş oruçlu adam bir şey alacak “haahhuu!”
İşte hayâ buradan başlar oğlum!
Bu hayâyı yapabiliyor musun, gel hayânın içinde seni cennete göndercek Rasûlullahın tebşiratını söylüyorum.
Yoksa bunlar olmadan, orta mektebi bitirmeden liseye almazlaaar..
Liseyi bitirmeden de üniversiteye almazlar..
Acele yok İslâm Dîni'nde..
Her şey damla damla.. kan nakli gibi damlaaa, damlaaa, damlaaa, damlaaa verirler..

[Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s)'ın MD-91 HAYÂ isimli Ses kaydından alıntıdır]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

There are tears that come from the secret (sirr) between the Haqq (The Truth) and the Servant (Abd). In a Hadith-i Kudthi, ALLAH is stating about this type of tears :
"I don't allow them to fall on the ground, I destroy the ground!"

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Water, Volume 1.]

[*] Abd:[/color] This term is Arabic and it is translated as servant or slave to English but it is more comprehensive than these meanings.

Turkish Original:

Gözyaşları vardır HAKK ile kul arasındaki sırrdan gelir.
Bu gözyaşını ALLAH:
Ben yere döktürmem, yeri mahvederim! buyuruyor.
Bir Hadis-i Kudsî de...

M.D. SU CİLT 1[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Once a man who got into his presence started to tremble because of his majesty.
Soon after, the man came to himself…

“I am not a king!..I am only the son of a woman from the tribe of Quraish, who lives by eating sun dried meat (qadid) “ said Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam [ Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), A friend of Allah says that, Volume 1.]

Turkish Original:
Bir gün huzuruna giren bir adam O'nun heybetinden titremeğe başladı.
Biraz sonra adam kendine geldi...
“Ben padişah değilim! Kureyş boyundan kurumuş etle geçinen bir kadının oğluyum ancak.” [Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu der ki, Cilt 1.]

Pay attention please, “Crying is the intense state of showing humility to HAQQ (the TRUTH)." [ Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), A friend of Allah says that, Volume 1.]

Turkish Original:
"Ağlamak, dikkat buyurun, HAKK'a karşı tevazu’ göstermenin şiddet hâlidir."[Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu der ki, Cilt 1.]

A Persian poet said this: “A person who adds the humility on the surpasses which are provided by his merits is similar to a tree branch that is bending its head towards the ground because of the plenitude of its fruits” [ Prof.Dr.M.Derman (k.s), A friend of Allah says that Volume 4.]

Turkish Original:
Bir Acem şâiri şunu söylemiş:
“Meziyetlerinin temin ettiği üstünlüklere tevazu’ faziletini zammeden bir kimse, üstündeki yemişlerin çokluğundan dolayı başını yere doğru eğen bir ağaç dalına benzer”. [Prof.Dr.M.Derman, Allah Dostu der ki 4.cilt]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"Of the Hand and foot, one of them is the map of the body, while another one is the map of the spirit and his own lawh-i mahfuz.
It is necessary to understand this.
Hand is (lawh-i mahfuz) of the spirit,
and foot is (lawh-i mahfuz) of the body. "

[Prof.Munir Derman (k.s), A Friend of ALLAH says that, Volume 2]

"El ve ayak her mahlûkun biri cesedin, diğeri ruhun haritası ve insanın kendi levh-i mahfuzudur.
Bunu anlamak gerek.
El, ruhun,
Ayak, cesedin…"
[ Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) , Allah Dostu Der ki , 2.cilt]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

“If mankind (son of Man) takes his occupation with nature to a further extreme, monsters will emerge. What we call civilization has created Nuclear Weapons.” [Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), 1986, A Friend of Allah says that Volume 5.]

"İnsanoğlu tabiat ile uğraşmasını aşırı ileri götürürse canavarlar hâsıl olur.
Nükleer silâhı medeniyet dediğimiz yarattı."
[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s),Allah dostu Der ki 5.cilt, 1986]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

TESTIMONY FINGER

“Testimony finger, 'Shahadat finger’=index finger- BENANE in Arabic” Thumb. The fine prints on the finger are not the same in any son of man.
Today, the Science of finger printing is established based on fixed and steadfast truth of creation which is an unchanging order formation.

In the Police Institution, a very big service of these finger prints are acquired from these unchanging prints...
Although various finger prints show similarity, one in million, the right hand index finger is the exception...
“GALTON” is saying in his book that he has not run in to any right hand index fingers which are similar to each other after analysing 64 million finger prints.

“Şahâdet parmağı = işaret parmağı-BENANE” Başparmak.
Parmağın üzerinde bulunan ince izler hiç bir insan oğlunda yekdiğerine benzemez.
Parmak izi fennî bu gün bu değişmeyen teşri’ teşekkülün sabit ve muhkem yaratılış hakikati üzerine kurulmuştur...
Polis teşkilâtında parmak izlerinin çok büyük hizmeti bu değişmeyen izlerden elde edilir...
Muhtelif parmak izleri milyonda bir benzeyiş gösterse de sağ el işaret parmağı bundan müstesnadır...
64 milyon parmak izinin tetkikinde “GALTON” sağ işaret parmağından yekdiğerine benzeyene tesadüf etmediğini kitabında söylüyor...

The Most Generous Qur’an explains the limitlessness and magnificence (azamat) of the power of GOD in this finger by pointing to this finger in the chapter Al-Qiyamah...

بَلٰى قَادِرٖينَ عَلٰى اَنْ نُسَوِّىَ بَنَانَهُ
"Balá Qādirīna `Alá 'An Nusawwiya Banānahu :
Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very TIPS OF HIS FINGERS"[ Qur'an-Al-Qiyamah, (75/4)]

With this hallmark of Son of man which is unique to each human being and not same in any other person, a human being testifying himself by himself by showing his finger as an EVIDENCE (Hujjat), is an expression of a great wisdom as a strange and pure truth.
About the spiritual value of the right hand: Although the heart is on the left side of the body, the worth of the right side of the body is due to the reverence to this finger.

Kur’ân-ı Kerîm bu parmağı işaret buyurarak ALLAH kudretinin hududsuzluğunu ve azametini bu parmakta Kıyamet sûresinde anlatır... İnsan oğlunun her ferdine has ve hiç bir zaman biri birine benzemeyen bu farikasıyla, insanın kendi kendine şahâdet ederek parmağını HÜCCET göstermesi büyük bir hikmetin ne garib ve mahsa hakikat olarak ifadesidir.
Sağ elin kıymeti ruhaniyesi üzerinde vücudun sağ tarafının - Kalb solda olmasına rağmen- kıymeti bu parmağın hürmetinedir.

Because this index finger is exalted by the Qur’an.
When the organs are mentioned in the Qur’an, it is always mentioned through the right...
The meaning and worth of “YAD” is connected to this.
There are limited movements of the other fingers without the help of the others.
The index finger is capable of doing any movement without the help of the others.
You can test this...
The seal of the Power (qudrat) has been put on the index finger...
This area is a very delicate area.
Much more has been put on index finger...
This area is a very delicate area.
I can not explain much more than this because it is getting through the borders of “Sattar: Covered”
[*][/color]

[*][/color] M.Derman (k.s) says this knowledge is veiled and concealed by God and can not be explained openly to the public and he respects this cover. As-Sattar is a Divine Name of God meaning the ONE who conceals...

Zira bu işaret parmağı Kur’ân tarafından tebcil edilmiştir.
Kur’ânda uzuvlardan bahsedilirken daima sağdan bahsedilir...
“YED” in mâna ve kıymeti buna bağadır.
Diğer parmakların hareketlerinde diğerleri yardım etmeden mahdudiyet vardır.
İşaret parmağı diğerlerine ihtiyaç olmadan her hareketi yapmağa muktedirdir.
Tecrübe edebilirsiniz...
Kudretin mührü işaret parmağı üzerine konmuştur...
Burası çok ince bir mıntıkadır.
Daha fazla işaret parmağı üzerine konmuştur...
Burası çok ince bir mıntıkadır.
Daha fazla açıklıyamam zira “Settâr” hududuna girer.

Although leaving the "fardh" knowingly is "Kufr", if the person knows that this is "kufr" then it is regarded to be the "rejection of fardh"...
I would be afraid of falling in to "Shirk"...
I already can not do it.
May it be "Hamd" that because I can not do!..

Farzı bilerek terk küfür ise de küfür olduğunu da bilirse o zaman farzı inkâr sayılır...
Şirke girmekten korkarım...
Zâten yapamam.
Yapamadığıma binlerce Hamd olsun!..

The skin sensitivity in the index finger, is incomparably much more than in other fingers and the other parts of the body.
Some people giving testimony by lifting their index finger during the Islamic Prayer(salah) is surely born from somewhere.
We do not know any command of the Prophet about this.
As the index finger is a sign of hallmark for the body, and it is not same in any other person, its meaning might be is to show it as a witness in testimony (shahadat)..
Its other meaning as not being same in any other person is a clear evidence of the Divine Name of ALLAHu Dhul Jalal, “AL-WAHID”[*].

[*][/color] AL- WAHIDU (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 39/4] (dhatī)( اَلْوَاحِدُ) : the Only One

In the event of "Shakku’l-Qamar (Splitting of Moon)", Rasulullah SAWS pointing with his index finger, and the Power of Divinity (Qudrat-i ilahiyya) manifesting in his fingers, and the given permission (baraat) by the occurrence of the miracle is a spiritual notification deserving attention...

Cildî hassasiyet işaret parmağında, diğer parmaklara ve vücudun diğer taraflarına nazaran kıyas kabul etmeyecek derecede fazladır.
Bâzı kimselerin namazda işaret parmaklarını kaldırarak şahâdet getirmesi muhakkak bir yerden doğmuştur.
Bunun hakkında kat'i bir emr-i Peygamberi bilmiyoruz.
İşaret parmağının, cesedin alâmet-i fârikası, obuası bakımından, hiç bir kimseye benzemediğinden şahâdete şâhid göstermek mânasına gelse gerektir...
Diğer bir mânası da, hiç kimsede işaret parmağındaki izlerin başkasına benzemeyişi de ALLAH-ü Zül Celâl'in “El Vahid” esmâsına delili kat'isidir...
Resûlullah'ın Şakku’l- Kamer hadisesinde mübârek işaret parmaklarıyla işaret buyurmaları ve Kudret-i İlâhiye'nin parmaklarında tecellî ederek mu’cizenin husuliyle “Beraat” in verilmesi şayanı dikkat ruhanî bir tebliğ'dir.

[By Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), in 1955, from a letter responding to a questioner asking about the meaning of lifting index finger during the islamic prayer ][/size]
Translated by B.Sert[/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

IKHLAS

“Qul!”: Say, cry out, express, do tasbih!
“What shall I tasbih?
“Hû”: “He”-pronoun- *
“Al-Lahu 'Aĥad”: ALLAH is “ahad”. ALLAH is saying that He Himself has a name.
Why did He see this as a necessity to state?
This states that the belief of the 3-trinity, called “Father-Mother-Son” in Christianity is a “Kufr”.
“Alllahu Aş-Şamad”: If Allah does not exist, nothing exists. Everything is “hazır” and “nazır” within Allah.
Whatever you see in this world, the order within this universe , are the appearances of the “SAMAD powers” of ALLAH.

(Translator: “Hû” was expressed with the pronoun “He” in English translation of this document but Allah does not have a gender. This third person pronoun in Arabic language does not specify a gender but it was translated as "He " here, because there is no way of expressing this in English language. In Turkish "O" is a third person pronoun referring to (He,She, It in English) which does not specify a gender and Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) uses the Turkish term "O" here.)

That Ahad, with respect to Him being “AHAD”, neither He was born nor He gave birth.
What does this mean?
This is the verse explaining the sacred saying (hadith al-Kudthi), “I was a hidden treasure, I created the universe to watch My self”

He was not born and did not give birth…
This is called “Surah Al-IKHLAS” because it states that the Christian Aqida –Trinity is “Kufr”.
IKHLAS: It is to melt directly within the Janab-i Haqq. It is to annihilate within Ahad.
ALLAH:
I: This is “Dhat-i Ahadiyyat”.
We: His Divine Names(asmas) and powers…

(Münir DERMAN (kaddesallahu sırrahu) ALLAH Dostu Der ki-II)

Turkish Original:

İHLAS

“Kul!”: Söyle, bağır, anlat, haykır, tesbih et!
“Neyi tesbih edeyim?
“Hû”:”O” -zamir-

“ALLAHu ahad”: ALLAH ahad'dır. ALLAH, kendisinin ismi olduğunu söylüyor. Niçin lüzum görmüş?
“Baba-Ana-Oğul” ta’bir edilen Hristiyanlıktaki 3 teslis (trinife) akidesinin küfür olduğunu ilân etmektedir.
“ALLAHu’s- samed”: ALLAH yoksa hiçbir şey yoktur. Herşey ALLAH'da hazır ve nazırdır.
Dünyada ne görüyorsan bu tüm kâinatdaki nizam, ALLAH'ın Samed güçlerinin görünüşüdür.

O Ahad, Ahad olduğuna nazaran; ne doğmuştur, ne de doğurmuştur.
Bu ne demektir?
“Ben gizli bir hazine idim kendimi seyretmek için kâinatı halk ettim “ Hadîs-i kudsînin karşılığı olan âyettir.

Doğmadı ve doğurmadı…
Hristiyan akidesinin - teslis (trinife), küfür olduğunu ilân ettiğinden İHLÂS sûresi denir.

IHLÂS: Doğrudan doğruya Cenâbı-ı Hakk'ta erimektir. Ahad'da yok
olmaktır.

ALLAH:
Ben: Zât-ı Ahadiyyettir.
Biz: O'nun esmâları güçleri...

Resim

AHAD: İnsan aklınca asla bilinemezlik-anlaşılamazlık tekliği.. HuDuDun yaratanı..
Samed: Her şeyin kendine muhtaç olup, kendisi hiç kimseye ve hiç bir
şeye muhtaç olmayan.. Daimeyetin mutlak SAHİBi..
Zamir: İsmin yerine geçen kelime.
Teslis: Üçleme. Hristiyanların sonradan uydurdukları ve dinlerinin esasında olmayan bir akidedir ki; bazılarının hâşâ, Cenâb-ı Hakk Üçdür, bazıları da Üçü birdir diyerek, Allah'a şerik ve ortak tanımaları. Cenâb-ı Hakk'ı Üç Unsurdur diye tevehhüm etmeleri. (Ekanim-i selâse de denir.)

Ahadiyyet: ALLAHÜ ZܒL-CELÂL’in gerçek şahsiyetinin, kişiliğinin, zâtlığının, insanın akıl kapasitesiyle kavranamayacak, anlaşılamayacak ve kaldırılamayacak oluşunun EL AHAD celle celâluhu olarak buyurduğu zifiri karanlık ve bilinemezlik perdesinin arkasında bulunup bize perdeli olmasında “Tek” oluşudur. Bu bakımdan “Bir” tane, eşsiz ve benzersiz oluşudur.

El Ahadu :
Resim

Es Samedu :
Resim

Resim

Resûlullah (aleyhissalâtu vesselâm) buyurdular ki: "Allah Teâla hazretleri şöyle buyurdu: "Ben gizli bir hazine idim. Bilinmek için mahlukatı yarattım" buyurmuştur.

Bu hadisin kaynağı:
1. Ed-Dürerü’l-Münte’sire, Celâlettin-i Suyuti,125
2. El-Esraru’l-Merfua, Aliyyu’l-Kâri, 273
3. Keşfu’l-Hafa, Aclunî, 2:133
4. El-Fetevâ, El-Halîlî, 1:72
5. Mesnevi, Celâleddin-i Rumî, 5:104
6. Divan-ı Mevlânâ Câmî, 37
7. Divân-ı Niyaz-i Mısrî, 2
8. Divân-ı Şeyh Ahmet Cezerî, 1:190
9. İşârâtu’l-İ’câz, Bediüzzaman Said Nursi, 23

Resim

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
“Kul huvallâhu ehad(ehadun): De, o: Allah tek bir (ehad)dir” (İhlâs 112/1)

اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ
“Allâhus samed(samedu): Allah, o eksiksiz sameddir” (İhlâs 112/2)

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
“Lem yelid ve lem yûled: Doğurmadı ve doğurulmadı” (İhlâs 112/3)

وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
“Ve lem yekun lehu kufuven ehad(ehadun): a bir küfüv (denk) de olmadı!” (İhlâs 112/4)
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“My son, the angels kiss the soles of the feet which get dusty on the path of ALLAH…"
"Allah yolunda tozlanan ayakların altını melekler öper oğlum…"
[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), mdvaaz08_90]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Tatlı, nemli, insan içine hoşluk veren bir sis içindeyiz...
Bu sis ihtizazlı bir sis...
Aklı, düşünmeye bırakmıyor...
Kapının solunda şeffaf bir maddeden yapılmış bir pınar var...
Gürül, gürül billur bir su akıyor...
Pınarın oluğuna yakın bir yerinde fosfor gibi ihtizazlı ışıldayan ziyâdan yapılmış
gibi bir zincire bağlı bir su tası...
Susamayanın bile içeceği geliyor..
Bakıyoruz, yanıyoruz, içleniyoruz, birşeyler oluyoruz...

We are in a sweet and moist fog which gives a pleasant feeling inside…
This fog is a vibrating fog…
It doesn’t let the mind think…
There is a (water) spring made of a transparent matter on the left side of the door…
A crystal water is flowing gurglingly…
There is a water bowl which, is tied to a chain, made of vibrating shining light like phosphor, in a place which is close to the gullet of the spring.
Even those who, are not thirsty, feels like drinking.
We are looking, burning, taking it to heart, and we are becoming some things.

Bir tas su alın içiniz!
Temiz tasın içinde yay kavisli altı satır yazı var onu okuyunuz!..

Take a bowl of water and drink!
There is a bowl arched six lines of writing in the clean bowl. Read it!..

Artık daha konuşmayacağız, zira ırmak denize kavuştu..
Kapı göründü bahçeye gireceğiz..
Tasın dibindeki yazıya bak!

We won’t speak anymore, this is because the river has reached to the sea..
The door has appeared, we are going to enter the garden..
Look at the writing at the bottom of the bowl!

Bu dünyada iken ilerdeki bahçede meclis kuranlardan birinin sözü:

The word of one of those who set up an assembly in the garden ahead while he was in this world:

“HAKK’tan gelen şerbeti
içtik Elhamdülillah
Şol kudret denizini
Geçtik Elhamdülillah

We drank the sherbet
Coming from HAQQ (The TRUTH) Alhamdulillah
That sea of power (qudrat)
We’ve crossed Alhamdulillah

Kuru iduk yaş olduk
Ayak iduk baş olduk
Kanatlandık kuş olduk
Uçtuk Elhamdülillah

We were dry and we’ve become wet
We were foot and we’ve become head
We got wings and we’ve become birds
And we’ve flown Alhamdulillah

Dirildik pınar olduk
İrkildik ırmak olduk,
Artık denize dolduk
Taştık Elhamdülillah...”

We rose and we’ve become spring
We got startled and we’ve become river
Now we’ve flowed in to the sea
We’ve flooded Alhamdulillah...”

[Dr.Münir Derman (k.s), Maneviyat Bahçesi (Garden of Spirituality) I, Allah Dostu Derki 1.Cilt'ten alıntıdır]

Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"Do not lean on the wall, it will fall down.
Do not lean on the tree, it will dry.
Do not lean on the human being(insan), he will die.
The one who is leaning on ALLAH , neither falls down, nor dries, nor dies."

[Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), A Friend of ALLAH says that (Allah Dostu Der ki), Volume 1.]

اِنْ يَنْصُرْكُمُ اللّٰهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ وَاِنْ يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَنْ ذَا الَّذٖى يَنْصُرُكُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِهٖ وَعَلَى اللّٰهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ
"'In Yanşurkumu Al-Lahu Falā Ghāliba Lakum ۖ Wa 'In Yakhdhulkum Faman Dhā Al-Ladhī Yanşurukum Min Ba`dihi ۗ Wa `Alá Al-Lahi Falyatawakkali Al-Mu'uminūna:If Allah is your helper none can overcome you, and if He withdraw His help from you, who is there who can help you? In Allah let believers put their trust." [Al'i Imran, (3/160)]

Turkish Original:

"Duvara dayanma yıkılır.
Ağaca dayanma, kurur.
İnsana dayanma ölür.
ALLAH’a dayanan ne yıkılır, ne kurur, ne ölür."
[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu Der ki, 1.cilt]

اِنْ يَنْصُرْكُمُ اللّٰهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ وَاِنْ يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَنْ ذَا الَّذٖى يَنْصُرُكُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِهٖ وَعَلَى اللّٰهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ
"İy yensurkumullahu fe la ğalibe lekum, ve iy yahzulkum fe men zellezi yensurukum mim ba'dih, ve alellahi felyetevekkelil mu'minûn:Eğer Allah size nusrat verirse o vakit size galib yoktur, ve eğer o sizi yardımsız bırakırsa kimin haddinedir ki ondan sonra size yardım etsin? ancak Allaha dayansın o halde mü'minler " [Al'i Imran, (3/160)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"As the nacre (mother-of-pearl) was content with less, Allah filled its inner with pearl. As the wheat grain tolerated to spend the winter under the earth by patience (Sabr), it has been the greatest boon (ni’mat). As the Rasulullah (s.a.s) was compassionate (mushfik), he has been the mercy (rahmad) to the Universe…" [Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), THE GARDEN OF SPIRITUALITY(MANAWIYAT) - I]

"Sedef, az’a “kanaat” ettiği için ALLAH içini inci ile doldurdu...
Buğday tanesi “sabır” ile toprak altında bir kış geçirmeye tahammül ettiğinden en büyük nimet oldu.
Resûlullâh “Müşfik” olduğu için, âleme rahmet oldu."
[Dr.Münir Derman (k.s), Maneviyat Bahçesi 1]

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلاَّ رَحْمَة ً لِلْعَالَمِينَ
Wa Mā 'Arsalnāka 'Illā Raĥmatan Lil`ālamīna :
And We have not sent you but as a mercy (rahmad) to the worlds.
[Qur'an, Al-Anbiya, (21/107)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

However, the sustenance (rizk) was given to the soul (Jann) out of regard for the spirit. The soul (Jann) does not leave (the body) unless the sustenance (rizk) ends. When the sustenance ends, the angel comes to take (Khabz) the spirit (ruh). The angel honours by accompanying the spirit and makes compliment to the spirit.
As the spirit is afraid of this event, Haqq has hid the moment of death in order that it will be a compliment to the spirit. What I said is a Hadith al-Kudthi.
“Everone shall taste the death! Kullu Nafsin Dha’iqatul mawt.”
[*][/color] means (everyone) shall live this beautiful MOMENT!”
“Dha’iqa” is in the meaning of tasting. As you know the tounge gets and tastes the most beautiful things. That is why the word “Dha’iqa”, “tasting” was said in the verse of the Most Generous One (ayat al Karima).

[Extracted from MD.TMMSHBTLR-9, HALwat ]

Turkish Original:

Nasıl ki rızk, cana ruh hatırı için verilmiştir, rızık bitmeden can çıkmaz!
Rızık bitti mi ruhu kabz için melek gelir. Melek, ruha iltifat ve refakat için teşrif eder.
Ruh bu hadiseden korktuğu için iltifat olsun diye ölüm zamanını Hakk kuldan gizlemiştir. Bu söylediğim Hadis-i Kudsîdir.
“Herkes ölümü tadacak! Küllü nefsin zâikatul mevt.” demek "bu güzel ANı yaşayacak!” demektir.
Zâika tadmak mânâsınadır. Bilirsiniz dil, en güzel şeyleri alır ve tadar.
Onun için Zâika tamda lafzı âyet-i kerimede buyurulmuştur.

REFERENCES:

كُلُّ نَفْس ٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Kullu Nafsin Dhā'iqatu Al-Mawti ۖ Thumma 'Ilaynā Turja`ūna:
Every soul shall have a taste of death in the end to Us shall ye be brought back [Al-Ankabut , (29/57)][/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Mankind has made big efforts in order to dispel the darkness which is the most horrifying side and event of nature.
They have found out the resinous wood, candle, oillamp and at last found the oil...
In the end, they have discovered the electricity at the state of light (nur), but those oillamps and that electricity have illuminated their outter only.
Applied Science is getting proud by stating that it had illuminated matter. It could not enlighten the inner world of the mankind, it can not and it will not be able to do this either...

[A friend of Allah says that, Volume 1, Garden of Spirituality-II]

Turkish Original:

İnsanlık, tabiatın en korkunç taraf ve hadisesi olan karanlığı gidermek için çok büyük emekler sarfetti.
Çıra, mum, kandil ve nihâyet petrolü buldu...
En son, nûr hâlinde elektriğe kavuştu, fakat o kandiller, elektrikler ancak onun dışını aydınlattı.
Müsbet ilim gururlanıyor maddeyi aydınlattı, insanlığın iç âlemini tenvir edemedi, edemez, edemiyecektir de....

Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"İnsanoğlunun HAKK'a vâsıl olması, Aşk-ı Rabbânî iledir.
Bu aşkın tedariki için, pota-yı Muhammediye'de erimek şarttır.
Bu pota'ya girebilmek için, îmandan feyz almak zarurîdir.
Tuz gölüne düşen en pis hayvanın her zerresi tuza inkılâbeder (dönüşür).
Memleha-yı Muhammediyye'ye düşen insanın her türlü şekaveti saadete, kesafeti letafete inkılâbeder.
Bundan dolayı dünyaya, imkân Âlemi demişlerdir."

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Maneviyat Bahçesi-II]

"It is by Divine Love (Ahsk-i Rabbani) that human being can reach [1] to the TRUTH (HAQQ).
It is essential to melt in the melting pot of Muhammadiness to supply this love (ashk).
It is requisite to get “faydh” (emanation) [2] from faith to be able to get into this melting pot.
Every cell of the dirtiest animal falling in to the salt lake, turns in to salt.
For a human being falling in to the saltpan of Muhammadiness, every kind of his brigandage [3] transforms in to bliss, every kind of his intensity (kesafat) transforms in to transparency (letafet) [4].
Therefore, the world was called the world of opportunity (Alam-i imkan)."

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Garden of Spirituality-II]
www.muhammedinur.com/En

GLOSSARY:
[1] Reaching to the TRUTH: Dr.Munir Derman uses a Turkish term “Vasıl “ here instead of “reach”. Vasıl (Wasl): This word is a special term hiding the term ASL:Essence-Reality within its self. Vasıl is derived from WaSaLa in Arabic and it means to reach, to attain, and to arrive at but it also hides the meaning e.g. Manifestation of the essence and reality of something. In some English translated Sufi texts, this term is translated to English as “union with God” however belief of unification with ALLAH is not accepted in Islam.

[2]Feyz (Faydh): The overflowing, outpouring, flux, effusion, emanation; al-feyz al-akdas: ‘the most holy outpouring’, i.e. principial manifestation.

[3] Brigandage (English term): Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) uses a term called “şekavet (shakawat)” which means thievery, in his original writing. Shakawat is the life and practice of a bandit or brigand. It is the act of following and committing evil and falsehood.

[4] Kesafet and Letafet: These two opposite words are used to define a purification/refining process. Dense and intense fluid which is contaminated by dirt may turn in to a transparent and fine consistency. This transformation or purification process in human being is mentioned here by Dr.M.Derman (k.s). The person falling in to saltpan of Muhammadiness will transform to a Muhammadi person.In his speech, in his acts (amals), in his morale (ahlaq) and in his spiritual states (hals) he will be Muhammadi who conforms to Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam)
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

“Do not struggle before your spirit (ruh) runs in to danger, not your body!
If the spirit runs in to danger, then the spirit is a warrior.
When the spirit is like this , the angels help him.
Every human being sees the death in his own mirror.
What your eyes see, will fly away when you close your eyes.
However your spirit sees even if there is no light.
There is no light in a dream, howcome are you able to see?”

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Voice Casette No:12]

“Vücudun değil, ruhun tehlikeye girmeden mücadele etme.
Ruh tehlikeye girerse, o zaman ruh savaşçıdır ruh öyle olursa o ruha melekler yardım eder.
Her insan, ölümü kendi aynasında görür. Gözünün gördüğü, gözünü kapadığın zaman uçar, gider.
Ruhun ışık olmadığı zamanda görür. Rüyada hani, ziya yok nasıl görüyorsun.”

[ Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Sohbet 12]

http://www.muhammedinur.com/En
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön