WORDS FROM THE ESSENCE by Dr.Munir DERman(k.s)

Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Dr.M.DERman- ÖZden SÖZler

Even the worst one amongst the human beings created by ALLAH(God) has a side enabling him to gain right to speak near ALLAH(God).The TRUTH(Haqiqat) is always hidden on that side.The skill is to see that...[ Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) ]

ALLAH’ın yarattığı insanların en kötüsünün bile, ALLAH yanında söz sahibi olmasını temin edecek iyi bir tarafı vardır.
Hakikat hep bu iyi tarafta gizlidir Hüner onu görmektir.. [Dr.Munir Derman k.s, Allah Dostu Cilt 3. Konu 53.]

"Don’t let the preoccupation with the world(dunya) allow the dust to accumulate on your spiritual side"
"Dünya meşgalesi mânevi tarafınıza toz kondurmasın. " [ Dr.M.Derman(k.s)(kopyasi yazilmamis sirlar kitabi]

"If you put the dung beetle in to honey,it dies"
" Leş böceğini bala sokarsan ölür." [ Dr.M.Derman (k.s) ]

"The darkness is not darkness for an eye who knows how to look."[Allah Dostu 5.Cilt, Kutup Yildizi]

"Sometimes the wave of the SEA rises and while it is hitting the shore:
it bables saying ' I EXIST( I AM) !'.
And the SEA says to him: 'You don’t exist , I DO ! (You are not, I AM)'...
Please, do not flatter yourself(in vain), do not break heart, (or)you will get thrashed!
Don't forget, until the doom day, friend of ALLAH(God) is never absent in this guesthouse of Haqq(TRUTH) :

Denizin dalgası bazan kabarır da sahile vururken:
“Ben varım!” diye mırıldanır.
Deniz de ona:
“Sen yoksun, ben varım!” der...
Aman gururlanma, gönül kırma, tepelenirsin! ...
Kıyamete kadar, HAKK’'ın bu misafirhanesinde, ALLAH'ın dostu eksik değildir, unutma!.." [Dr.M.Derman(k.s), Allah dostu derki 1.cilt ]

"Some so-called mujahada and riyadhats unbefitting the Shariah and aiming to break the Nafs, will strengthen the Nafs instead of breaking(disciplining) it.
Many Hindus does not make any mistake in riyadhat and mujahada, but they strengthen their nafs, and they can not gain anything else either:

Şeriata uygun olmayan ve sözde nefsin kırılmasını gaye edinen bâzı mücâhede ve riyâzatlar, nefsi kırmak yerine kuvvetlendirir.
Birçok Hintliler riyâzat ve mücâhedede hiç kusur yapmazlar, ancak nefislerini kuvvetlendirirler, başka bir şey elde edemezler" [Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) ]

"It becomes nugatory to talk about the Garden(Paradise/Jannah) for someone melting bodily and spiritually in God(ALLAH):
Ceseden, ruhen ALLAH'da eriyen için Cennet kelimesini konuşmak abes olur..." [Dr.Munir Derman(k.s)-Allah dostu der ki 1.cilt. ”Veysel Karani”]

"Man has found(discovered) the electricity. He lost the joy that he had on the first day of finding it. Because the electricity could not enlighten the night which was growing within, and overcome the darkness. While saying I will find the light, he lost his divine light(Noor):
İnsan elektriği buldu. Onu ilk bulduğu günkü sevincini kaybetti.Çünkü elektrik içinde büyüyen geceyi aydınlatmadı, karanlığı yenemedi, ışığı bulacağım derken nurunu kaybetti."

"The Mercy(Rahmad) of the Mother is the mercy of ALLAH(God). The reverence(HuRMat) to Mother is like showing reverence to ALLAH j.j " [Dr.M.Derman (k.s), 66.Sohbet. Tekke Camisi. 18 Haziran 1967]

"Our grandfathers toured the heavens and stars spiritually
Then they descended down on the earth from the heaven.
Today’s people are trying to reach the skies.
An intelligent ‘âlim’ will understand the meaning of this.
Not 'Scientist'.
We are saying ‘Âlim’…
‘Âlim’ means the one who knows all material and spiritual laws of the universe…

Dedelerimiz ruhen gökleri, yıldızları gezdiler.
Sonra gökten yere indiler.
Şimdikiler göklere çıkmaya çalışıyor.
Bunu mânâsını akıllı âlim anlar.
“Bilgin” değil.
Âlim diyoruz...
Âlim demek bütün maddî ve mânevî kâinat kanunlarını bilen demektir... " [Dr.M.Derman (k.s)]

"Some sort of men have sprung up by enshrouding themselves
in the robe of ‘Ulama(Muslim scholars)’ ,
in Darwish Cloth ,
in the cloth of a shaikh by stealing the spiritual stations(maqams) of True âlims and murshids although they themselves are unaware of true knowledge(ilm) and guidance (irshad: leading someone in spiritual path).
Those have power over today’s muslims, but this is not islam..
The wrong traditions, meaningless customs, superstitious tales which these upstarts maintained are made up innovations(bid’ah).
As well as having nothing to do with religion(Deen), these innovations(bid’ahs) do not stand to reason(‘aql) either. " ALLAH does not love those who do not use their mind! ”, the one who does not use his reasoning(‘aql ) does not have anything to do with religion(deen):

Ulema kisvesine.
Derviş kıyafetine.
Şeyh libasına bürünmüş hakiki ilimden, irşaddan habersiz oldukları hâlde, hakiki âlim ve mürşidlerin makamlarını çalmış olan bir kısım adamlar türedi.
Bunlar bugünkü müslümanlara hakim, fakat bu islâmiyet değil..
Bu türedilerin sürdürdüğü yanlış an’aneler, mânâsız i’tiyadlar, esatir-i hurafeler, uydurulmuş bid’atlardır.
Bu bid’atların din ile hiçbir münasebetleri olmadıktan başka akıl ile de uygunlukları yoktur.

“Aklını kullanmayanı ALLAH sevmez!” aklını kullanmayanın dinle alâkası yoktur.
[Dr.M.Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu Derki 5.Cilt. ELEKTRONiK ÇAĞ, ÇAĞDAŞ MEDENiYET,ÇAĞDAŞ İNSAN ]

"How come someone sensing of the smell of the TRUTH(Haqq) from the Unseen(Ghayb) does not sense of the smell of the falsehood within you my son!
(Man of Truth) does , he does but he does not fling(say) it to someone’s face. He covers it. As the nice fragrance rises to the heavens, dirty smell also rises to the heavens. If the one who, is opposite to you, has a spiritual nose, while the word is said, He will sense of the smell of avarice, lust(shahwat) and arrogance(kibr) like the smell of an onion:

HAKK kokusunu gaybdan duyan sendeki bâtıl kokusunu nasıl duymaz oğlum.
Duyar duyar amma yüzüne söylemez insanın. Örter.
İyi koku göklere çıktığı gibi, pis koku da göklere çıkar.
Hırs, şehvet, kibir kokusunu söz söyler iken karşındakinin mânevî burnu var ise soğan kokusu gibi alır onu.” [Dr.Munir Derman(k.s) , Pearl ]

He was praying in prostration(sajda) on a starry night: “O My Lord(Ya Rabbi)!..You are an absolute and pridormial(azali) mercy…I would like to explain this pridormial mercy of yours to everyone by going from land to land. But I am afraid: They would understand the greatness of Your Mercy(MaRHaMat) then No one would worship you…Forgive me…Knead me with your grace(RaHMat)!..

Yıldızlı bir gecede secdeye kapanmış dua ediyordu:
“Yarabbî!.. Sen mutlak ve ezelî merhametsin... Bu ezelî merhametini, diyar diyar gezip, herkese anlatmak istiyorum. Fakat korkuyorum: Merhametinin büyüklüğünü anlarlar da Sana kimse ibâdet etmez... Beni affet... Rahmetinle yoğur!..” [Dr.M.Derman(k.s), Allah Dostu Derki V.1]

"Do not mention the works of those which they did while they were above the
earth, but they are under the earth now. Remember them by grace(Rahmat)!..If
you knew what they were doing under the earth now, give me a clue about them. So
that I can act accordingly. If you won’t be able to give, If you won’t be
able to say, then listen in this case, you do not lose anything. " [Dr.M.Derman(k.s), Allah Dostu Derki V.2]

“The veil beclouding your eyes can only be removed by the hand weaving it. …
Then, you will see,
Then, you will hear…
But you will not be grieved because you lived as blind or you will not get upset because you were deaf.
On that day, you will see the hidden sides of everything and appreciate the worth of darkness and give thanks(shukr)…
Gözlerinizi bulutlandıran perdeyi ancak onu dokuyan el kaldırabilir...

O zaman göreceksiniz, o zaman işiteceksiniz...
Fakat bir zamanlar kör yaşadığınızdan dolayı kederlenmiyecek, sağır olduğunuzdan dolayı üzülmiyeceksiniz.
O gün her şeyin gizli taraflarını görecek ve karanlığın kıymetini takdir edip şükredeceksiniz...."
[ Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A friend of Allah says that, Volume 1. ]

“Whoever is much more awake, he is much more worried
Whoever understands the work more, his face turns more yellow my son:

Kim çok uyanıksa o o kadar dertlidir.
Kim işi çok anlamışsa yüzü daha sarıdır oğlum.”[Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Recorded Sermons, Sohbetler]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Re: WORDS FROM THE ESSENCE by Dr.Munir DERman(k.s)

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The meaning of the term ,"Fatiha" is the beginning having no beginning:
They say this chapter is the heart of the Qur'AN.
In fact, it is a Divine protocol of Ar-Rahman informing His slaves(abds
[*]) about how to make contact(temas) with Him and what to ask from Him...
[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A Friend of Allah says that , Volume 4, Fatiha]

Fâtiha kelimesinin mânâsı; başlangıcı olmayan başlangıç mânâsınadır:
Bu sûre Kur'ân'ın kalbidir derler.
Aslında Er RAHMÂN'ın kullarına kendisiyle nasıl temas edileceğini ve ne isteyeceğini bildiren İlâhî bir protokoldür.
[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu Derki 4.Cilt, Fatiha]

[*] ABD: This is an Arabic term translated as “slave” in English language and "Kul" to Turkish language traditionally. Unfortunately term ‘slave’ is falling short in terms of describing what "ABD" is. "ABD" is a very special term used in the Qur'an. They sometimes say "Servant"to substitute this but slave, servant etc. are only looking at from a particular angle in terms of receiving order from God and carrying it out and not being able to step out of His Sunnatullah. Being bound to ALLAH in every way. However "ABD" is deeper than this. "D" is like "Daimiyyat: Continuity"
Letter "B" is like the Secret of "B" within the Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahiym or "Bilelik: BEing with"
"A" is "Ayn" referring to "Aql : Mind or reasoning" in the humanbeing. This means When the Daimiyyat(continuity) comes to your Mind(Aql) by the secret of "B", you become "ABD". Absolute Abdiyyat belongs to Rasulullah SAWS and we can only get a share from that continuity(daimiyyat) and abdiyyat as much as our minds (aql) are . iBADat(Worshipping) is to confirm your being as ABD and to seek ownership(sahibiyyat) to it on behalf of Allah j.j. 'Abd' means I am continual by ALLAH who is AD-DAIMU...

AD-D’AIMU (J.J) (dhatī)( اَلدَّاإِمُ) : the One whose existence, is permanent, and has no beginning or end. The wajibul wujud( the one whose existence is the real and essential. Existence of all creation depends on Allah), Qayyum(see 64) and Baqi(see 13) who creates the temporary existence(creation).

This means my continuity comes from AD-D'AIMU. With this D'AIMIYYAT , my mind can cognize, sense, knows things in Zahir(Outer) and inner (Batin). By AL-HAYY , We are alive. Whether We realise this or not this is like that...[/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“The fire is not burning such and such person, how could that be?”
“Yes it could be!”
Come , I will show you too, and I will also teach you...
Then you will see how it does not burn, but may your mind not be (confused)shaken...
Do you think that the whole “Sha’an”
[*] is within 300 pages of physics, 400 pages of chemistry and 70 pages of logic book?

([*] ‘Sha’an here is like a new manifestation(tajalli ), new Splendour at every moment. God creates new things at every moment and keeps creating. Every moment is a new Sha’N and renewal for everything.)

Find the human being who will attune the wires of the spirit(Ruh) in the Universe orchestra! Get your self attuned then be filled in ecstasy in the infinite eternal concert!..
Understand the Universe!
Know the Prophet , and witness ALLAH!..
My words are not a literature lesson!
They are not also to be read for pleasure.
Tire your mind a little , come and find!
If you are a true traveller, find your remedy(derman)!
See it in a lucid state(yaqaza) by one look!
Then go to the world of matter and exclaim!..
Exclaim to those fools..
To those miserables!..
The one chasing after (physical) matter, will not know the sacred(kudthi) world.
Human spirit is like an oil-lamp, and the knowledge(ILM) is its luminousness, and the divine wisdom and sacred(kudthi) world is its olive oil. [Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A Friend of ALLAH Says that Volume.1 ]
Some translated English articles can be found in following link: http://www.muhammedinur.com/En/category/derman

“Ates bilmem falani yakmiyor, nasil olurmus?”
“Olur!”
Gel sana da göstereyim, hem de ögreteyim...
Yakmadigini gör, fakat aklin sarsilmasin...
Sen, bütün süun’u; 300 sahifelik fizik, 400 sahifelik kimya,70 sahifelik mantik kitabinin içinde mi zannediyorsun?
Kâinat orkestrasinda aklin, ruhun tellerini akort edecek insani bul! Akordunu yaptir da namütenahi ebedî konserin içinde gasyol!..
Kâinati anla!..
Peygamber'i bil, ALLAH'ini müsahede et!..
Lâflarim edebiyat degil.
Zevkle okunsun da diye degil.
Ihtiyar-i zahmet et gel bul!
Hakikî yolcu isen dermanini bul!..
Bir nazarla bir yakaza içinde gör!.
Ondan sonra git madde âlemine haykir!..
Haykir o budalalara..
O zavallilara!..
Madde pesinden kosan, kudsî âlemi bilemez.
Insan ruhu kandil gibidir, ilim onun aydinligidir, ilâhî hikmet, kudsî âlem onun zeytinyagidir.
[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Alah Dostu Der ki , cilt 1.]
Kitap ve Sohbetleri icin link: http://www.muhammedinur.com[/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“Everything will return to ME” is a Verse(Ayat).
This is not to die.
There is nothing called ‘Dying’.
There is a transition from form to form.
It is the journey from place to placelessness.
ALLAH(God) veiled this by death and resurrection.
Human looks like a small sample(specimen) of the Universe but the Universe has material side with its rays, atoms, molecules, electricity, proton and neutrons, as well as this, it also has an inner world with the inner meaning (ma’na
[*]) of these, with Love, conscious , intellect and many more…

[*]Ma’na’ MeaNs MeaNing. It is the inner face of something. Inner hearings e.g. notion, thought. Ma’na is the reason(SaBab) for an action to occur.

Summary: Its matter (side) is outside, from the things which is seen by eye and held by hand to the proton which can not be seen by eye…

By getting away from human mind and concept , to its smallest matter …
After the proton which is the most imperceptible, transcendental (beyond matter) will start.
And that will also come to end within its self and its beauties…
In this case, every thing is in fact:
One of them is the element belonging to unseen beyond,
And the other one is the element in place(mekân)…
When the element in place(mekân) is used up(consumed), the element of the beyond returns to the beyond.

This is the verse(ayat)saying “Everything will return to ME” !
We said “the beyond”. What does this mean?
An Unknown energy source that is still, inexhaustible and endless. We call it “Lâ mekân: No-place/Placelessness”. The beyond matter…
Simplest definition: The dot connecting the world of matter to the beyond matter(transcendental)…
Verse , “There is the existing and non-existing at every moment (ÂN)”.

That means: A flow from “Lâ mekân: Placelessness /No-place” to “Mekân:Place” at every moment, and matter is being formed from this flow.
There is a return to “Lâ mekân: Placelessness /No-place” at every moment(Ân).
This expresses that result to us:
Everything is mortal(transient).
It (Everything) will return to its Actual-Essence Origin-Reality(ASL).
ALLAH is ‘bâki (everlasting,permanent,eternal,immortal).
In Islam, this is expressed as following:

Everything in the Universe is created from one “Nur(Divine Light)”.
This “Nur” is named as “Nur-u M: Divine Light of M” or “Haqiqat-i M: Truth of M”.
This “Nur” exists(mawjud) within everything in the Universe.
Last point of the Whole knowledge(ilm) of the Universe [*]...

[*] This means all knowledge related to the Universe will end up in that dot called Nur-u M. Because the Universe comes to existence or manifests from that point!...

It was ‘Rasulu Akram: Most Generous Messenger’ who stated this.
Therefore, Islam describes “Rasulu Akram” as this:
This is a Truth that he is an absolute human being(Insan)and best(most benevolent) of the whole creation created by ALLAH. His esteem(qadr) can not be fully known(comprehended). It does not fit into man’s head. He is not an angel. He is Not a Jinn, not God. He is INSAN. He is best(most benevolent) and greatest/most esteemed (Ashraful Mahluqat)of all creatures.[/color]
[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A friend of Allah says that , Volume 2 ]

Translated by GaribAN
Link to English Translations done from the works of Prof. Dr.Munir Derman (k.s):

http://www.muhammedinur.com/En/category/

“Herşey bana dönecektir.” Âyet.
Bu ölmek değildir.
Ölmek diye birşey yoktur.
Şekilden sekile girmek vardır.
Mekândan mekânsızlığa seyirdir.
ALLAH ölüm ve tekrar dirilme ile bunu perdelemiştir.
İnsan kâinatın küçük bir modeli gibi görünür amma kâinatın bir maddesi vardır.
Işınları ile, atomları ile, molekülleri ile, elektrikiyeti ile, proton ve nötronları ile.
Bunların bir de mânâsı, iç dünyası vardır.
Sevgi, şuûr ve zekâ dahası ile...
Hülâsa: Maddesi dışta.
Gözle görülür, el ile tutulur hâlinden gözle görülmez protonuna kadar...

İnsan akıl ve kavramından uzaklaşarak en küçük maddesine kadar...
Maddenin en hissedilmezinden protondan sonra madde ötesi başlar.
Bu da içinde ve güzelliklerinde sona erer...
O hâlde herşey aslında:
Biri görünmez öteye ait element.
Biri de mekândaki element...
Mekândaki element tükendi mi, ötenin elementi öteye döner.
“Her şey bana dönecektir” âyeti...
Öte dedik. Bu ne demektir?
Bilinmeyen durgun, tükenmez, sonu olmayan enerji kaynağı ismine “Lâ mekân” diyoruz. Maddenin ötesi...
En basit târif: Maddenin ötesini madde âlemine bağlayan nokta...
“Her an var oluş yok oluş vardır.” Âyet.

Bu şu demektir: Lâ mekândan her an mekâna akış, bu akıştan madde teşekkül ediyor.
Her an Lâ mekâna dönüş vardır.
Bu da şu neticeyi ifade eder:
Her şey fânidir.
Aslına dönecektir.
ALLAH bâkidir.
İslâmda bu şu şekilde ifade edilir:

Kâinatta herşey bir “Nûr” dan halk edilmiştir.
Bu nûra “Nûr-u M” veya “Hakikat-ı M” ismi verilir.
Bu nûr kâinatta herşeyde mevcuddur.
Bütün kâinat ilminin son noktası...
Bunu bildiren Resûlü Ekremdir.
Ondan dolayı Resûlü Ekrem'I İslâm şöyle târif eder:
Onun muhakkak bir insan olduğu ve ALLAH'ın yarattığı bütün mahlûkatın hayırlısı olduğu hakikatidir. Kadri tam bilinmez. Beşer kafasına sığmaz. Melek değildir. Cin değildir, ilâh değildir. İNSAN dır. Bütün mahlûkatın hayırlısıdır, şereflisidir.

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Allah Dostu Der ki, 2.Cilt] [/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Religion is the relation and a state between man and the endless life that man regards as his own part(juz). From this, methods and principles(kavaid) are learned for the life of this world. If a religion does not produce a relation and a state(position) between human being and the endless, It is not a true religion. It is but ignorance. Religion is a relation between man and eternal life and ALLAH. This relation conforms to “ mind and judgement(reasoning)”, and “knowledge and science”.
This religion is one and only force which could impel the son of man to his prospective aim.

Spirit of humanbeing is the light(Nur) of the Divine Spirit(Ruh). Unless the light of Allah shines within his spirit, human being is nothing but a weak and miserable animal. But once this light is turned on, human being becomes the most powerful(qadir) creature of the world. There is already no other possibility to happen in another way. Because, after that light is turned on, the power working within his innermost heart(derun) is not his own power but the Power(quwwat) of ALLAH. Now this is the spirit(ruh) and meaning of the religion.
[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), excerpted from his book "kanzu'l- haqiqat: Treasure of the Truth" page 8.]

Source:www.muhammedinur.com/En

Turkish Original:

Din, insan ile insanın kendi eczasından addettiği namȕtenahi hayat arasındaki mȕnasebet ve vaziyet olup bundan dȕnya hayatı için usûl ve kavaid ȍğrenilir. Bir din insan ile namȕtenahi arasında bir mȕnasebet ve vaziyet hasıl etmezse hakikî bir din değildir. Ancak o bir cehâlettir. Din insan ile ebedî hayat ve ALLAH arasındaki bir mȕnâsebettir. Bu mȕnâsebet akıl ve muhakeme, ilim ve fenle tevafuk eder.

Bu din, insanoğlunun ileriye yȍnelik gâyesine sevk eden biricik kuvvettir.

İnsanın ruhu, ilâhî ruhun ışığıdır. Allah’ın ışığı rûhunda parlamadıkça insane zayıf ve sefil hayvandan başka bir şey değildir. Fakat bir kere bu ışık yanınca, insan cihanın en kâdir mahlûku olur. Zaten başka tȕrlȕ olmasına da imkân yoktur. Ҫȕnkȕ o ışık yandıktan sonra, onun derûnunda çalışan kuvvet kendi kuvveti değil, Allah’ın kuvvetidir. İşte dinin ruh ve manâsı budur.

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Kenzu'l-Hakika, Sayfa 8'den alıntıdır]

Kaynak : http://www.muhammedinur.com
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

You need to go MAD on the path of ALLAH my son, you will be MAD!: Allah yolunda çıldırmak lazım oğlum, deli olacaksın ! [Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Sohbat MD-15 ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“Put the death under your pillow at night, and infront of your eyes at day. Then you can not do evil. You already can not do it. We shall certainly die. We need to continue doing this until the end of death:
Gece yastığının altına , gündüz gözünün önüne ölümü koy. Fenalık yapamazsın. Zaten yapamazsın. Mutlaka öleceğiz. Ölüm sonuna kadar bunu devam ettirmek lazım.

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Sohbat MD-15 ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“Now, if you recite the Salawat with the Nur-u Rasulullah within you then you melt in the Rawdha-i- Mutahhara: İşte içindeki Nur-u Resulullah ile birlikte Salavat getirirsen Ravza-i Mutahhara’da erirsin.”
[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Sohbat MD-15 ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

"If Everyone knew the Truth, no Abd(servant) would remain in the world...There is no requirement for that much friends of God(waliyullah) in the world..Again, you carry on in the way you know...Our words are the words of some other territory: Hakikati herkes anlarsa dünyada kul kalmaz... Dünyada o kadar Veli'ye ihtiyaç yok...Sen yine bildiğine devam et... Bizim sözlerimiz başka mıntıkanın lakırdılarıdır."
Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s)
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

WAVING HIS LIFE LIKE A HANDKERCHIEF:

"There cannot be anything as sad as the sudden drift of the taste and pleasure that a human being, who was ambitious in life, who clinged to(this taste and pleasure) while in the world, into death, which he belived to be nonexistence.(*)

While a faithless person is going in to a dark fate from the world, his nailed ambition and spirit are removed and separated creakingly from each other.

On the other h...and, a human who has faith, is in a sweet union(with his beloved) while he is spelling the word, 'death'.
He closes his eyes and goes to eternity(abadiyat) in a close embrace with death, by waving his life like a handkerchief (remained from his beloved) in farewell."

(*) Alternative Translation to above sentence: There cannot be anything as sad as a man, who believed that life was only as meaningful as his sensory experiences, desperately clinging to the tastes and pleasures of life as he slowly drifts towards an afterlife he believes is a meaningless abyss.

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), "We will resurrect", A friend of Allah says that, Volume 1.]

Turkish Original:

"Yaşamak hırsı içinde bulunan insanoğlunun, dünyada iken sarıldığı lezzet ve zevkin bir anda, yokluk diye inandığı ölüme sürüklenmesi kadar hicran olamaz.
İmansız, karanlık bir akıbete dünyadan giderken çivilenmiş hırsı ile ruhu birbirinden gıcırtı ile sökülür ve ayrılır.

Diğer taraftan imanlı bir insan, ölüm kelimesini hecelerken tatlı bir vuslat içindedir.
Bütün ömrünü sevgilisinden kalma bir mendil gibi dünya hayatına sallayarak ölümle sarmaş dolaş olarak ebediyete gözlerini yumar gider. "

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), "Bir gün Tekrar Dirileceğiz, Allah Dostu Derki 1.Cilt]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

"Eskiden insanlar dikeni olmayan güller gibiydiler.
Şimdi gülü olmayan diken hâline geldiler." [Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Edeb II, Sohbetler]

"In Past , people were like the roses having no thorns. Now, they have turned to a thorn having no rose." [Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Adab II, Sohbats]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

"If someone remains silent in front of something that he has no knowledge of , this is called true knowledge (ilm). His surrender to the man of wisdom who his knowledge can not reach to is Islam." [Dr.M.Derman (k.s), MD61, Voice Records]

"İnsanın bilmediği şey önünde ses çıkarmaması hakiki ilimdir. İlminin yetmediği bilgin kişiye teslim olmasıda İslamiyet’tir." [Dr.M.Derman(k.s), MD61, Ses Kasetleri]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

The Eye is an instrument,
The light waves coming from a substance('Jism'[1]) which is outside, take the form of that substance into the eye then from there to the brain, and we see this substance...
It is not clear how we see it...
It becomes clear if you know the seer...
But we see that the substance is outside, not inside of us...

The Ear is an instrument,
The sound waves come to the ear from outside, then they go from there to the brain.
How we hear it is unknown..
But we hear the sound from where it emerges, not inside of our ears...

The Nose is an instrument,
Smell waves come from somewhere as far as our nose,
We sense the smell within our nose, not outside as per seeing and hearing.
Who is “seer”, “hearer” and “sensing smell”?..

It is said “I see and hear with my servant(abd)” not “I sense the smell” [2]...

Try to work out this little example...
There is “fetih” if this is worked out.
“Fetih” means the known secret(sirr) of the force..
Whomever knows this secret, or whomever is given permission to declare this secret, “karamat” [3] will appear from him.
There is no skill/mastery in the appearing,
There is a skill/mastery in seeing unseen.

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), "A friend of God says that", Volume 1. "Merhaba"]

GLOSSARY:

[1] Jism: Substance.Object.That which has mass and occupies space;matter. Everything having length, depth and width, mass and occupying space in the Universe.

[2] Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah Almighty says, 'I have declared war against anyone who shows enmity towards a friend of Mine. My slave does not draw near to Me with anything I love more than what I made obligatory for him. Then My slave continues to draw near to Me with superogatory actions until I love him. When I love him, I become his hearing with which he hears, his sight by which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. If he asks of Me, I give to him. If he seeks refuge with Me, I give him refuge.'" [Riyad as-Salihin, Hadith no:386. also in al-Bukhari]

[3] Karamat (keramet): (1).Big ‘marifat’ shown by means of the blessing of God by a friend of God who is recognized/accepted in the sight of God.(2).An extra ordinary state for a servant(Abd) who rises in the levels of 'Wilayat'. (3). 'Karam'. Grant. Endowment. (4). Treat. Offering. (5) An event or an act, which is appearing from the friends of God, which is regarded as extraordinary or supernatural by the general public.

Turkish Original:Göz bir âlettir, dışardaki bir cisimden gelen ziyâ dalgaları o cismin şeklini göz içine ve oradan dimağa götürür, biz o cismi görürüz...
Nasıl gördüğümüz, o belli değil...
Belli olur; göreni bilirsen...
Fakat cismin dışarıda olduğunu görürüz, içimizde değil...

Kulak bir âlettir, dışardan ses dalgalan kulağa, oradan dimağa gider, nasıl duyarız meçhul..
Fakat sesi daima çıktığı yerde duyarız, kulağımızda değil...

Burun bir âlettir, bir yerden koku dalgaları burnumuza kadar gelir, kokuyu burnumuzda duyarız, görme ve işitme gibi dışarıda değil..

“Gören”, “duyan”, “kokuyu alan” kim?..”
“Ben kulum ilegörür, işitirim” buyuruluyor, “kokuyu alırım” değil…

Bu küçük misali hâlletmeye bak...
Bunun hâllinde fetih vardır.
Fetih demek, kuvvetin bilinen sırrı..
Bu sırrı kim bilirse, yahut ona bildirmeğe izin olursa o kimseden keramet zuhur eder.
Görünmede hüner yoktur, görünmeyeni görmede hüner vardır.

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), Allah Dostu Derki Cilt 1. Merhaba]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Mouth!
O My Efendi, I am brushing it!
Brush and remove your gum if you like (it is futile)!
Abandon the gossip. Don’t slander anybody.
If it said only the TRUTH(HAQQ), that mouth would be clean in batin(inner) then .

[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Sohbat 39.Voice Cassette.]

Ağız, efendim fırçalıyorum.
Fırçala istersen dişinin etini sök.
Dedikoduyu terk et. Gıybet yapma.
Dâima hakkı söylemiş ise işte o vakit ağız bâtınen temizdir.

[Dr.Munir Derman(k.s), 39.Sohbet]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

My voice is gone!
That is because I buried my mother three days ago.
I buried my mom. She reached the grace of God.
Perhaps I got a hoarse voice because of this.
I’ve not cried. Why shall I cry, it is the command of God.
We are all going to die. There is a verse in the Qur’an

“Every soul shall have a taste of death.”

“Kullu nafsin dhaikatu’l –mawt”

That verse is the greatest consolation, why will you cry then?
If you cried, it would be a revolt against God.
I buried my mom when she was 86 .
A man is becoming sorrowful.
When she woke up for the morning prayer, I used to pour water, wash her feet, comb her hair, do this and that, and I’ve done this for 40 years in her service. May God give you this opportunity as well.
When she got older, I used to feed her and used to continue like that.
Now that I am retired of these duties, I’ve been idle. It is that sorrow within me.
That is why my voice is gone…!
[Excerpted from Dr.Munir Derman(k.s)’s Voice Records, Sohbat 39. Qurbani]

SOME REFERENCE VERSES FROM THE QUR'AN:

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Kullu Nafsin Dhā'iqatu Al-Mawti ۖ Thumma 'Ilaynā Turja`ūna :
Every soul shall have a taste of death in the end to Us shall ye be brought back. [ Qur’an, Al-Ankabut, 29/57]

وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُوا إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَا أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا
Wa Qađá Rabbuka 'Allā Ta`budū 'Illā 'Īyāhu Wa Bil-Wālidayni 'Iĥsānāan ۚ 'Immā Yablughanna `Indaka Al-Kibara 'Aĥaduhumā 'Aw Kilāhumā Falā Taqul Lahumā 'Uffin Wa Lā Tanharhumā Wa Qul Lahumā Qawlāan Karīmāan:
Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain to old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. [ Qur’an- Al-Isra, 17/23]

Sesim kesildi!.
O da anamı üç gün evvel gömdüm.
Gömdüm anamı rahmetli oldu.
Herhalde sesim ondan kısıldı.
Ağlamadım. Neye ağlayacağım ALLAHın emri.
Hepimiz öleceğiz. "Her nefis şeyi tadacaktır ölümü." Âyet var.
"Küllü nefsin zâikatu'l-mevt."”

Yavv bu en büyük teselli daha ne ağlayacaksın.
Ağladın mı ALLAHa isyan olur.
Seksen altı yaşında gömdün anamı.
Üzüntü oluyor insanda.
Üzüntü şu, kırk senedir hizmetinde sabahtan namaza kalktığı zaman hepinize nasib olsun.
Suyunu döker ayağını yıkardım işte başını tarardım, şunu ederdim!
Yaşlandıkça yemeğini yedirir her gün bu devam ederdi.
Şimdi o işten aylak kaldım emekliye ayrıldım. Üzüntüsü orada oğlum üzüntüsü orada.
Onun için sesim kesildi.
Ama açılır yahutta açılmaz onun bileceği ALLAH.

[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Sohbet 39. Kurban isimli dokumandan alintidir.]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

DO NOT COVER YOUR FACE

You know, there is a chapter (in the Qur’an) saying “Ya ‘Ayyuhal Muzzammil”
[*][/color] ,
You are all aware of that.
This is not only to Rasulullah but to all of us.

“Do not cover your face!” It says, “do not cover your face!” in that chapter (surah), “because the world is a bewildered body. However, you are the mind to this world, Oh my Beloved (Habib)!” He (ALLAH) is saying.
“Come to yourself !” He is saying.

“Oh My Beloved, do not hide yourself!”
“Because there are the lights of the Candle of Revelation (Wahy) within you!”
He is saying.
“Get up at nights because the candle stands on at nights!” He is saying.
“Even a lion remains as a rabbit in My sight, unless it takes refuge in you,” He is saying, “Janab-i ALLAH”.

“Whoever thinks of a set up or a trick against you, I behead him Oh My beloved!” says ALLAH.

”Don’t you worry, Oh AHMAD!” He is saying.
There is a part within you from that AHMAD as well.
Aha, we are all struggling to make that manifest.
That is why, if you pray and it is not accepted, remain silent! Remain silent!

Prof. Dr.Munir Derman(k.s)

Excerpted from Dr. Munir Derman (k.s)’s voice records named “The door of Repentance in the Paradise (Jannat)- Tevbe Kapisi”

Translation: garibAN
Grammar Check: Colleen.M.Dunn

REFERENCE FROM THE QUR'AN:

[*][/color] Chapter Al-Muzzammil, 73/ 1-10:

يَا أَيُّهَا الْمُزَّمِّلُ
Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-Muzzammilu
O thou wrapped up in thy raiment!! [73/01]

قُمِ اللَّيْلَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا
Qumi Al-Layla 'Illā Qalīlāan
Stand (to prayer) by night, save alittle, [73/02]

نِصْفَهُ أَوِ انقُصْ مِنْهُ قَلِيلًا
Nişfahu 'Aw Anquş Minhu Qalīlāa
Half of it, or a little less, [73/03]

أَوْ زِدْ عَلَيْهِ وَرَتِّلِ الْقُرْآنَ تَرْتِيلًا
'Aw Zid `Alayhi Wa Rattili Al-Qur'āna Tartīlāan
Or a little more; and recite the Quran in slow, measured rhythmic tones. [73/04]

إِنَّا سَنُلْقِي عَلَيْكَ قَوْلًا ثَقِيلًا
'Innā Sanulqī `Alayka Qawlāan Thaqīlāan
For We shall charge thee with a word of weight. [73/05]

إِنَّ نَاشِئَةَ اللَّيْلِ هِيَ أَشَدُّ وَطْءًا وَأَقْوَمُ قِيلًا
'Inna Nāshi'ata Al-Layli Hiya 'Ashaddu Waţ'āan Wa 'Aqwamu Qīlāan Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul), and most suitable for (framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise). [73/06]

إِنَّ لَكَ فِي اَلنَّهَارِ سَبْحًا طَوِيلًا
'Inna Laka Fī Aalnnahāri Sabĥāan Ţawīlāan
True, there is for thee by day prolonged swim(swimming) [73/07]

وَاذْكُرِ اسْمَ رَبِّكَ وَتَبَتَّلْ إِلَيْهِ تَبْتِيلًا
Wa Adhkur Asma Rabbika Wa Tabattal 'Ilayhi Tabtīlāan
So remember the name of thy Lord and devote thyself with a complete devotion [73/08]

رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَاتَّخِذْهُ وَكِيلًا
Rabbu Al-Mashriqi Wa Al-Maghribi Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā Huwa Fa Attakhidh/hu Wa Kīlāan (He is) Lord of the East and the West: there is no god but He: take Him therefore for (thy) Disposer of Affairs. [73/09]

وَاصْبِرْ عَلَى مَا يَقُولُونَ وَاهْجُرْهُمْ هَجْرًا جَمِيلًا
Wa Aşbir `Alá Mā Yaqūlūna Wa Ahjurhum Hajrāan Jamīlāan
And have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity). [73/10][/b][/size]

Turkish Original:

“Yâ eyyuhel muzzemmil” diye bir sûre vardır biliyorsunuz.
Hepiniz bilirsiniz

“Yâ eyyuhel muzzemmil”

Bu yalınız Rasûlullah’a değil hepimize.

“Yüzünü örtme!” diyor “yüzünü örtme!.” o sûrede.
“Çünkü âlem şaşkın bir bedendir” diyor.
“Sense bu âleme akılsın, Yâ Habibim!” diyor
“Kendine geeeeel!” diyor

“Yâ Habibim, Gizlenme!”
“Çünkü sende Vahiy Mumunun Nurları var!” diyor.
“Geceleri kalk!. Çünkü mum geceleri ayakta durur!” diyor.
“Sana sığınmadıkça” diyor

“Aslan bile tavşan kalır benim nazarımda” diyor Cenâb-ı ALLAH

“Kim ki sana karşı diyor Yâ Habibim bir düzen bir hile düşünürse onun boynunu ben vururum!”diyor ALLAH

“Sen üzülme Yâ Ahmed!” diyor.
O Ahmed’den sendede parça var.
Aha onu çıkarmağa savaşıyoruz hep.
Onun için dua ettiğin zaman kabul edilmeyince sükut et, sükut et!
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“Sin is every thing that is forbidden, in order to protect the worth of a human being and so that the human being will not insult himself.”

"Günah, insanın kıymetini korumak ve kendi kendine hakaret etmemesi için yasak olan herşey."

[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) , Allah Dostu Der ki 2.Cilt, GÜNAH - FARZ - VÂCİB - MU’CİZE - BÜRHAN - SADAKA ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

“Let's not forget that as the sea shell tolerated less by patience, enthusiasm and by being far from rebellion and objection in the bottom of the sea, Allah filled its inner with the Pearl.
If the man being silent to these becomes contended with less, becomes patient and tolerant, doesn’t know rebellion, doesn’t recognize objection, becomes pure and upright (with beautiful ahlaq),

If he obeys (surrenders) the commands of the Truth (HAQQ), HAQQ turns him to a PEARL by what is within him.
Do not forget to keep the PEARL in your house or in one amongst you!
Carrying a PEARL is “sihhat (fitness/righteousness, soundness)”.
It is to give thanks (make shukr *) to HAQQ.
It is a kind of hidden secret (sirr).
There are many words to say about the PEARL...”

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Excerpted from the Voice Record MD-03, the PEARL]

[*] Shukr:[/color] Dr.Munir Derman(k.s) defines this Arabic term as following: ‘Shukur’ is the expression of the thankfulness, gratitude and bashfullness towards the favour, boon and generosity of the Lord (nimat and ikram-i Rabbaniyya). In the expression of shukr, the wish of the repeating, continuity and increase of the favour is hidden.

"Unutmayalım ki istiridye, deniz dibinde sabır kanaatla, hırsla ve itirazdan, isyandan uzak, aza tahammül ettiği için ALLAH içini İNCİ ile doldurmuştur.
Bunlara muti’ kalan insan aza kanaat, sabır, tahammül, isyan bilmez itiraz tanımaz temiz ve ahlâklı olur.
HAKK’ın emirlerine boyun eğerse, HAKK onun içindekiyle o kimseyi İNCİ haline getirir.
Evinizde veya birinizde İNCİ bulundurmayı unutmayınız!
İNCİ taşımak sıhattır.
HAKK’a şükürdür.
Bir nevi gizli sırrîyeden ibârettir.
İNCİ hakkında söylenecek çok söz vardır.
Çok sır var amma bir türlü ifşâ edilemez.
İNCİnin taşıdığı SIRR çok büyüktür…" [ Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), MD-03, İNCİ][/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"Angels are jealous of human beings.
The most beautiful creature amongst creation is the human being.
Even when the Angel Gabriel (a.s) came to the presence of the Prophet (s.a.w.s.), he used to come in the form of Dihya (r.a) who is the most handsome one amongst the disciples (sahabas) of the Prophet. He used to like him saying "how beautiful man he is", and come near Rasulullah (s.a.w.s.) in this form.
That is why, know the worth of your Nur-u Muhammad!
Then the Angels make sajda (prostrate) to you."

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Excerpted from Voice Record MD-10 ]

"Melekler insanları kıskanırlar.
En güzel mahluk insandır.
Hatta Cenâb-ı Cibril, Huzur-u Risalet penahiye geldiği zaman sahabelerin en güzeli olan Dihye Rahdiyallahuanh şeklinde gelirmiş.
Onu severmiş de bu ne güzel insan, onun şeklinde Rasûlullah sallallahu aleyhi vesellemin yanına gelirmiş.
Onun için Nur-u Muhammedinizin kıymetini bilin!
O zaman Melekler size secde eder. "

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Ses Kayit MD-10]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

"Even if the door of ALLAH seems to be closed, He doesn't turn away empty the pot held by the one who knocks on His door with sweat on his forehead (uses elbow grease) [1].
Thinking the opposite is 'Kufr (disbelief)' [2].
The sweat of the forehead being dirty is out of the question.
Listen to it!..
Do not make it dirty with lies and 'haram (impermissible things)'.
Allah's treasury of halal (permissible)' does not have a limit."

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A friend of ALLAH says that , Volume 2. ]

GLOSSARY:

[1] "sweat on his forehead": This is a direct translation of a Turkish phrase "Alin teri". It basically states the hard effort and labour. "Elbow grease" is an English idiom defining this, but the term "sweat " and "forehead" are important specifically e.g. the hadith of the Prophet saying "pay the worker for his work before his sweat dries". Dr. Munir Derman focuses on "sweat" in many lines in his sayings e.g. "There is no water in the desert except for man's sweat".

[2] Kufr: Kufr is an Arabic term translated as disbelief in to English language, but it comes from the term kafara which means to cover. Kufr is to cover the Truth within the essence of a person by his bashariyyat or disbelief.

Turkish Original:

"ALLAH'ın kapısı kapalı gibi görünürse de alınteri ile müracaat edenin
elindeki kabı boş çevirmez.
Aksini düşünmek küfürdür.
Alın terinin kirlisi yoktur.
Onu dinle!..
Yalan, haram ile kirletme.
ALLAH'ın helâl hazinesinin hududu yoktur."

[Prof. Dr. Munir Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu Der ki, 2.Cilt]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

When you look in to something, what is it that drags you and forces you to see it, I wonder!..
The wishes of seeing, understanding and being apparent (seeming)...
I wonder Who are these coming from...

That is all coming from a ma’na (spiritual meaning) which is strongly manifested (zahir) and does not wish to be seen, but carries the wish of seeing. This ma’na is strongly “Zahir (manifested)”.
Because of this strength, (It) is “SATTAR: The Coverer/Hider”.

This is a ma’na (spiritual meaning) that creates the will (murad) of being ready (hazir) and watching (nazir) everywhere and being seen in another form/way...
That existence has manifested within you by the Divine Name “Al-HAYY: The Ever living one” and by the other Divine Names ornamenting it.

He is expressing this like that in His words:
“I am the secret of MAN (INSAN)!”
“which means man can not know, see and understand Me, I am a puzzle”...

“And man is My secret”
“which means I created the man , which means I made a puzzle, and this is My craft/mastery (Hüner) and secret (sirr).” You cannot understand this...
“I see by my servant (abd), hear by my servant (abd), and speak by him!”
He says...In another word of Him:
“I do not fit within the infinite worlds I created, but I fit within the heart of My “Mu’min (The True Believer)” servant who believes in Me.”
In another word of Him:

“I love the one, who sheds tears silently, and cries by having fear from me”...
“The heart which I fit within is washed by these tears, and I bestow forgiveness (maghfirat) to the one who washes My house with (these tears)...
I do not allow the tears shed for the sake of My Love and fear (HAWF)
[*][/color] drop on the ground. I destroy the ground by the right of My might (izzat)!”

[*] Hawf : This term is not a simple fear. The term "fear" in English does not define this sufficiently. Please seek the meaning of this in Islamic resources.[/color]

Now the human eye is accustomed to something without human knowledge...
“I was a hidden treasure, I created the worlds, people, to see My Self, to watch My Self” He says...
Janab-i ALLAH is watching Himself by the eyes...

That is why swearing at the eye is one of the biggest sins..

[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A Friend of ALLAH says that, This section is excerpted from Volume 1.]

Turkish Original:
Bir şeye baktığınız zaman onu, sizi görmeye sürükleyen, zorlayan nedir... acaba...
Görmek, anlamak ve görünmek arzularıdır...
Bunlar acaba kimden geliyor...

Şiddetle zâhir olup görünmek istemeyen ve fakat görmek arzusunu taşıyan bir mânâdan geliyor bunların hepsi...
Bu mânâ şiddetle zâhirdir.
Bu şiddetten dolayı “SETTÂR”dır.
Her yerde hazır, nazır olmak ve başka şekilde görünmek muradını halkeden bir mânâdır...
O varlık senin içinde “HAYY” esmâsıyle ve onu süsleyen diğer esmâlarla tecellî etti...

Bunu söyle ifâde ediyor Kelâmında:
“Ben insanın sırrıyım!”
“Yani insan beni bilemez, göremez, anlayamaz, ben bir bilmeceyim”...

“İnsan da benim sırrım”
“İnsanı yarattım yani bir bilmece yaptım, bu da benim hünerim, sırrımdır.” Bunu anlayamazsınız...
”Ben kulumla görürüm, kulumla işitirim, kulumla konuşurum!” diyor... Başka bir kelâmında:
“Ben namütenahi yarattığım âlemlere, sığmam, bana inanan mü'min kulumun kalbine sığarım”.
Diğer bir sözünde:
“Sessiz gözyaşı dökeni, benden korkup ağlayanı severim”..
“İçine sığdığım kalb bu gözyaşı ile yıkanır, benim evimi bununla yıkayana mağfiret ederim...
Bana sevgi ve havf'dan dökülen göz yaşını yere düşürmem, izzetim hakkı için yeri mahvederim!”

İşte, insan gözü bir şey'e insanın haberi olmadan alışıktır...
“Ben bir gizli hazine idim, Kendimi görmek, seyr etmek için, âlemleri, insanları yarattım” diyor...
Gözlerle Cenab-ı ALLAH kendi kendini seyrediyor...

Ondan dolayı göze sövmek en büyük günahlardandır...

[Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), Allah Dostu Derki, 1.Cilt'ten alintidir][/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

The Prophet (s.a.w.s) called those who believe in, “My UMMat (My people)”.
There is the term “UMM (Mother)” in the word “UMMat”, if it is paid attention to.
The Prophet brought Grace (Rahmat) and stated this.
A mother's compassion is a prophet's compassion.
Because it (mother's compassion) pertains to the prophethood.
Nations can find salvation by treating their mothers with great respect and venerating them.
Mothers weave the structures of the nations…
That is why it was said: “Paradise is under the feet of the mothers”.
The faith (iman) teaches this great wisdom to those who don't know…

Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s)

[Excerpted from the books of Dr.M.Derman (k.s), A friend of Allah says that Volume I ]

A related Hadith:
A man came to the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and said, "O Messenger of Allah! I intend to go on a (military) expedition, but I have come to ask your advice." He said, "Is your mother alive?" He said, "Yes." He said, "Then stay with her, for the Garden is under her feet." This latter hadith is declared to be sahih by al-Hakim, al-Dhahabi and al-Mundhiri. --Kashf al-Khafa', no. 1078; Al-Da'ifah, no. 593. "

Turkish Original:

İmân edene Peygamber “Ümmetim” dedi.
Dikkat edilirse Ümmet kelimesinde “Ümm-Ana” kelimesi vardır.
Peygamber rahmet getirdi ve bildirdi.
Ana şefkatı Peygamber şefkatidir.
Zira onun Peygamberlik ile alâkası vardır.
Milletler, analarına ta’zim ve hürmetle kurtulabilirler.
Analar, Milletlerin bünyelerini dokurlar...
Onun için: “Cennet anaların ayakları altındadır” buyrulmustur.
Bu büyük hikmeti, îmân öğretir bilmeyenlere....

Allah Dostu Der ki Cilt 1.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
simurg
Özel Üye
Özel Üye
Mesajlar: 928
Kayıt: 01 Haz 2009, 02:00

Mesaj gönderen simurg »

Gariban yazdı:İşte, insan gözü bir şey'e insanın haberi olmadan alışıktır...
“Ben bir gizli hazine idim, Kendimi görmek, seyr etmek için, âlemleri, insanları yarattım” diyor...
Gözlerle Cenab-ı ALLAH kendi kendini seyrediyor...

Bu ifadelerden çok etkilendim,
çünkü devam etmekte olan bir mânâ-i kalbi seyrime iştirak ettiler,
zaman bu mânâ-i tefekkür içinde devrolmak zamanı sanırım,
ve saatim bu vakte ayarlı,
döngü tamamlanıncaya kadar da, her gelen mânâ dairede yerini almaya devam edecek,
taa ki, habli'l- verid dairesi ikmal ve taMM olsun, inşaallah, Âmin!.

"Zât görünür, bilinmez
Sıfat bilinir, görünmez" Ahmed Amiş Efendi Hazretleri.

ve

"Allah (celle celaluhu) bilinir, görünmez
ResulAllah(sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem) görünür, bilinmez. Muhyiddin İbn'i Arabi Hazretleri.

Bu iki ifade arasında çok zaman nefessiz kalakalmaktayım,
Aklımın sınırı belli, ve hudud dışına çıkmak korkusu da cabası,
düşünmemek ise zulüm,
çünkü ASL'ıma ÂŞIK hissediyorum kendimi,

(belki boyumu aşacak derecede yüksek bir ifâde oldu,
bu hiss meselesi değildir belkide, zâten söyleyen öyle değildir,
"yaşanmayan da yalan" dır,
ama kendimden kendime AYNa olmanın da başka yolu olmamakta)

her varlık bütün cepheleri ASL'ına dönük olarak Hayy esma-i ilahiyesinin kapsamında yaşamakta,
ve her varlıkta asıl tecellî etmiş olan esma-i ilahîyye El-Hayy (celle celaluhu) esma-i ilahîyyesi olmakta,
sonra diğer bütün esma-i ilayiyelerde elbiseler gibi değişik nisbetlerde varlığı kuşatmakta,
lakin hepside El-Hayy olmaklığa teslim olmakta galiba,

çünkü El-Hayy tecellî etmemiş olduğu durumda,
ne Er-Rezzak tecellî edebilecek,
Ne El-Alîm ve de diğer sonsuz ve sınırsız esma-i ilahiye elbiseleri varlığı bürüyemeyecek,

Bu durumda da, Allahımız (celle celaluhu)
kendisinde gizli olan,
sonsuz ve bitmesi tükenmesi söz konusu olamayacak olan
güzellikleri seyretmeyi dilediğinde,
ilk olarak, seyretmek ve görmek murad ettiği elbiselerin altına bir "CAN" yaratmıştır demek,
çünkü bütün bir meyveyi en içteki çekirdek oluşturmakta,
o çekirdekten murad en sondaki MEYVE olmakta,

beden elbisesinden başlayarak,
bütün varlığa giydirmek suretiyle seyredeceği elbiseleri
(akıl, huylar, ahlak,nefs, ayet ayet varlığa nakşedilen İlahî kelâm elbiseleri ve sonsuz sıfat ve esma-i ilahîyye elbiselerini)
bütün mevcudatın hal ve özellik ve güzelliklerinin,
hepside Rabbimizin bu bilinmek muradının hikmeti neticesi,

halen her yarattığı varlık için, o an da yeniden, "KûN"
demekte olduğu için yaratılış devam etmekte,
ve tekvini emirler her an, AN be AN zuhura gelmekte,
ve bütün sistemin bu daimi zuhur tecelliîeri olduğuna baktığımda ise gördüğüm şu olmakta,

zerre miktarı irademiz kendi nefsimiz ve benliğimizden olmamakta,
bizim irade ettiğimiz şeklinde görünen de,
bizden irade kabul edilen
yani bizim dilememize izin ve müsade olunması,
ve de vasıta-i murad olarak var olduğumuzun ispatı diye hissetmekteyim,

kalbim dışımda olmasa da içimde onu dışımdaki kadar net görebilmekteyim,
çünkü kendimi kendimden daha net bilen sadece RaBBim ve ben olmaktayım,
başka kimse de bunu bu derece isabetli göremeyecek,
o halde
kalbimizi kafa gözümüz ile görüp bilememekteyken,
onu bilen RaBbim elbette,
ve bizim hislerimiz ise sadece bu bilmeye aracı ve vasıta,

"şükür HER ŞEYİ varedeni BİL-mektir"
Yani "beni sen yarattın, seni bileyim diye, ve ben sonsuz şükürler olsun ki, şükrü öğrenerek,
seni bilmeyi yaşamak yolunda bulundurulan bir baht-ı süreyyayım!" demek benim için.

Sonsuz şükür içerisinde ve aczimin her AN daha çok farkında olarak Es- Selâm Bâki selâm inşaallah. Âmin!.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Bu görünür bilinmez bilinir görünmez cümleleri bana "Mümin mümin'in aynasıdır", "Ben insanın sırrıyım, insanda benim sırrım" hadislerini hatırlatmakta nedense Simurg can ve bu iki hadiste bu gün bana birbirine paralel gibi göründüler ne hikmetse. Birbirlerini birbirlerinden seyreden ama birbirlerini gizleyen gibi. Bir AN kalbimden böyle geçti. RESULULLAH Sallallahu Aleyhi Ve Sellem efendimiz zahiren bir beşer ve görünür ama batınen öyle bir derya ki Muhyiddin Ibn-i Arabi kaddesallahu sırrahu de kendisi için kimse Sırr'ına ulaşamadı der. Bakarak görülememiş ki Rasûlullah sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem .

Es-Selam ve Sevgiyle
garibAN
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

“What todays man knows least about is himself.
Mankind is in the full- maturity cycle of disbelief.
Being mentally ill has lost its importance today.
Because there is nearly no one who is not mentally ill amongst the people today.

Here, “mentally ill” does not mean a mentally handicapped-insane person.
People are acting like coal providing steam for the unconscious motions of the machine today.
HUMAN (INSAN) makes the human HUMAN…

In our century (ASR),
Those seeking the world (dunya) are many…
Those seeking the hereafter (akhirat) are very less.
Those seeking the TRUTH (HAQQ) are even less than less…”

[Excerpted from the foreword of the book ‘Water’, Volume 1.]
www.muhammedinur.com

Turkish Original:

“Bugünün insanının en bilmediği şey kendisidir.
İnsanlık, inanmamak devrinin tam kemâlindedir.
Akıl hastalığı bu gün eski önemini kaybetmiştir.
Çünkü akıl hastası olmayan bu gün cemiyette yok gibidir.

Buradaki akıl hastası deli demek değildir.
İnsanlar bu gün makinanın şuursuz hareketlerine buhar temin eden kömür vazifesini görüyor.
İnsanı “İNSAN” insan yapar...
Asrımızda dünyayı arayan çok...
Âhireti arayan çok az...
HAKK’ı arayan azdan daha az...”

[Su Cilt I kitabinin on sozunden alinmistir]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön