Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

HAJI BAKTASHI WALI

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

HACI BEKTAŞ-I Velî

Hacı Bektaş-ı Velî’nin hayatı, aslı menkıbelerden ibarettir.
Tarikatı yoktur.
Hz.Yesevî’den Resûlullah kanalından sıyrılmış ALLAH’ın velîlerinden biridir.
Bektaşilik, Şiilik. Bunlardan münezzehtir.
Bunların hepsi aklın almayacağı ve Bektaş-ı Velî hakkındaki hünkârın velâyetnamesinde ki, kimsede olmayan el yazması ve tahrif edilmemiş nüshasında yazılıdır.
O nüsha da ha bu küçük satırları karalayandadır.
Hacı Bektaş-ı Velî vefat ediyor.
Yüzü peçeli, bir at üzerinde uzun boylu bir zât geliyor, Hacı Bektaş’a....
Cenazeyi yıkıyor kefenliyor namazını kılıyor kabre indiriyor
Toprağı atarken:
“Yâ GANÎ! Yâ ALLAH! Yâ HAYY! Yâ ALLAH ! Yâ KAYYUM! Yâ ALLAH! Yâ GAFFÂR! Yâ RAHÎM!” okuyarak mezara üflüyor.
Atına binerek ayrılırken hünkâra otuz sene hizmet eden Sarı İsmail, atın dizginini tutarak:
“Yâ Erenler! Yıkadığın, namazını kıldırdığın ve defnettiğin ER hakkı için kimsin, yüzünü aç göreyim!” demiş.
Peçesini kaldırmış...
Sarı İsmail görmüş ki Hacı Bektaş-ı Velî...
Derhâl yere kapanarak atının sağ ayağını öper.
“Ben sana otuz senedir hizmet ettim. Nasıl tanıyamadım!” der ve ağlamaya başlar.
Bektaşi Velî :
“ER ona derler ki kendi cenazesini kendi yıkar, namazını kıldırır defneder!” diyerek yüzünü örter ve atını sürer gider.
Hacı Bektaş-ı Velî bu aklın almadığı hadisede gizlidir.
Aklını başına alarak ona hakaret etmeden bu efsaneyi hâlletmeye çalış!
O zaman Hacı Bektaş-ı Velî’nin kim olduğunu anlarsın.

"Life of Haji Bektash-i Wali, includes his mankibas. He does not have a formal tariqa. He is one of waliullahs slipped through Hoja Ahmad Yasawi(k.s) by the channel of Rasulullah (sas).
He is away from being Bektashi or Shii. All of these are written in an untampered hand written original manuscript in Hunkar's wilayatname which the mind does not grasp. And that manuscript is in the hands of those who is writing these lines here." Dr.M.Derman(k.s)

I tell you something more about Haji Bektas-i Wali which you have probably never heard of.
Dr.Munir Derman(k.s) explained this in his book and I will translate it directly from his book:

( After Haji Bektashi Wali passed away, a tall man comes on a horse to the funeral. His face is covered with a veil. He takes the body(Jasad) of Haji Bektash-i Wali, bathes it(ghusul), makes the funeral prayer for him and puts the body in the grave(Kabr). While he is throwing earth over it, he keeps reciting this :
“Yâ GANÎ! Yâ ALLAH! Yâ HAYY! Yâ ALLAH ! Yâ KAYYUM! Yâ ALLAH! Yâ GAFFÂR! Yâ RAHÎM!” and blows to the grave.
This was the wird of Haji Bektashi Wali.
When he is about to leave the place by getting on his horse, Sari Ismail who was in the service of Haji Bektashi Wali for 30 years, comes towards the horse and holds the headstall of the horse and says:
" Please open your face so that I can see you for the sake of the rights of the MAN who you bathed, made his funeral and burried him."
The MAN lifts his veil off...
Sari Ismail looks at his face and sees that this is Haji Bektashi Wali...
He imediately bows down on the floor and kisses the right foot of his horse.
"I have been in your service for 30 years. How couldn't I recognize you!" he says and starts crying.
Bektashi Wali:

“They call the man, "MAN" who bathes his own funeral himself, performs his own funeral prayer, and burries it ! " says and covers his face by veil and goes and disappears by riding his horse.

Haji Bektash-i Wali is hidden in this event which mind can not handle.
By waking up, try to handle this legend without insulting him! You understand who Haji Bektashi Wali is...) Dr.Munir Derman(k.s)

Translated to English by garibAN
www.muhammedinur.com
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön