Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

A FRIEND OF ALLAH HAD SEEN IN HIS DREAM

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

A FRIEND OF ALLAH HAD SEEN IN HIS DREAM, AND HE WAS EXPLAINING.
I TOO LISTENED TO IT FROM HIM. AND YOU LISTEN TO IT FROM ME NOW

Having looked at the mirror, when he saw his face:
saying
“Praise be to ALLAH (Alhamdulillah), He created me perfect, and made my face beautiful and joined me to the muslims!..”, Hadrat-i Rasul-i-Akram (Rasul of the Most Generous One) who, is the most humble, purest and most ethical (hâlûk) human being, was the most beautiful , most generous, bravest and most merciful human being...

Once, a man who, came to his presence, started to tremble because of his majesty (heybet). A little after, the man came to himself...
“I am not a king! Only the son of a woman who is living with sundried meat from the tribe of Quraish.”

BiR ALLAH DOSTU RÜYASINDA GÖRMÜŞ DE ANLATIYORDU.
BEN DE ONDAN DİNLEDlM. SiZ DE BENDEN DİNLEYİN

Aynaya bakıp, kendi mübârek yüzünü görünce:
“Hamdolsun ALLAH'a, beni kusursuz yarattı, yüzümü güzel halketti ve beni müslümanlara kattı!..” diyen, dünyanın en mütevazı, temiz ve hâlûk insanı Hazret-i Resûl-i Ekrem, insanların en güzeli, en cömert, en cesuru, en merhametlisi idi...
Bir gün huzuruna giren bir adam O'nun heybetinden titremeğe başladı.
Biraz sonra adam kendine geldi...
“Ben padişah değilim! Kureyş boyundan kurumuş etle geçinen bir kadının oğluyum ancak.”
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Re: A FRIEND OF ALLAH HAD SEEN IN HIS DREAM

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

He used to speak his word clearly, and whomever heard it, would understand it , and he used to repeat what he said three times. He never turned his head to the side, if it was necessary he would turn his whole body.
Rasul-i Akram saying
“Only a servant (abd) I am. I eat like a servant (abd), I sit like a servant (abd) and I drink like a servant (abd)!” , used to repair his shoes by himself, and patch his shirt by himself...

Sözü apaçık söyler, kim duyarsa anlar, söylediğini üç defa tekrar ederdi.
Başını hiçbir tarafa döndürmezdi, icabederse gövdesiyle dönerdi.

Ancak bir kulum ben, kul gibi yerim, kul gibi otururum, kul gibi içerim!diyen Rasûl-i Ekrem; nâlinini kendi Ta’mir eder, gömleğini kendisi yamardı...

Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Re: A FRIEND OF ALLAH HAD SEEN IN HIS DREAM

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Evini süpürür, toprak bir kapta yemek yer, bir post üstünde yerde yatardı.
İcabettiği zaman bu mütevazı büyük insan Semâvâtı gezerdi...
Boyu ortaya yakın uzunca, omuzlarının arası geniş, değirmi yüzlü, saçları siyahtı.
Ayağını yere kuvvetle basardı.

He used to sweep his home, eat from an earthen pot, and sleep on an animal skin over the floor. When it was a necessity, this humble mighty human being (INSAN) would roam the Heavens (Samawat)...
His height was close to the medium but a little tall,
the distance between his shoulder blades was wide.
His face was roundish and his hair was black.
He used to press his foot on the ground by power.

Göğsü ile göbeği birdi, gülünce dişleri inci gibi parlardı.
Pembe beyaz benizli, başı büyükçe, nûrlu güzel yüzlü, kirpikleri sık, ince ve uzundu.
Gözleri kudretten sürmeli, içine bakmağa imkân olmayan, her iki âlemi gören mübârek gözlerinin rengini târif etmek imkânsızdı.

His chest and his stomach were aligned. When he smiled his teeth used to shine.
His face was pink white, his head was bigish. He had luminuous beautiful face, and his eyelashes were alot, thin and long.
His eyes were blackened with the power (kudrat), and it was impossible to describe the colour of his blessed (mubarak) eyes that, were not possible to look inside of, and (they) were seeing the the both worlds.

Yatarken, kalkarken, ilk işi dişlerini misvaklamaktı.
Kızdığı zaman yanakları kızarır, ayakta ise derhâl oturur, oturuyorsa bir yere dayanırdı.
Yolda giderken çocuklara rastlayınca daima onlara selâm verirdi...
“Yaşayışım da ölümüm de hayırdır size.” diyen Resûl-i Muhterem'in şefâatına ALLAH cümleyi nâil eyleye!..

Before going to bed and after getting up, first thing he used to do was to brush his teeth by “miswak”. When he used to get angry, his cheeks would turn red, if he was on foot he would sit, or if he was sitting, he would lean somwhere.
When he used to run in to the children while he was walking on the road, he would always salute them (by salaam)...
May ALLAH let us attain the “shafaat” of the Reverend Rasul saying
“my life and my death are good (khaiyr) for you.”
[*][/color]

Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s)
[Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s), A Friend of ALLAH says that , Volume I ]

GLOSSARY:

[*][/color] The Prophet said, upon him blessings and peace: “My life is an immense good for you: you bring up new matters and new matters are brought up for you. My death, also, is an immense good for you: your actions will be shown to me; if I see goodness I shall praise Allâh and if I see evil I shall ask forgiveness of Him for you.” (Hayâtî khayrun lakum tuh.dithûna wa yuh.dathu lakum wa-wafâtî khayrun lakum tu`rad.u a`mâlukum `alayya famâ ra’aytu min khayrin h.amidtu Allâha wa-mâ ra’aytu min sharrin istaghfartu Allâha lakum.) Narrated from Ibn Mas`ûd by al-Bazzâr in his Musnad (5:308-309 §1925)

[*][/color] It is reported that the Prophet Muhammad (‘alayhis salam) said:

حَيَاتي خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ تُحْدِثُونَ وَيُحْدَثُ لَكُمْ ، فَإِذَا كَانَتْ وَفَاتي خَيْراً لَكُمْ ، تُعْرَضُ عَلَيَّ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ، فَإِنْ رَأَيْتُ خَيْراً حَمِدْتُ اللَّهَ ، وَإِنْ رَأَيْتُ شَرًّا اسْتَغْفَرتُ لكُمْ

“My life is good for you. You will relate about me and it will be related to you, and my death is a good for you, for your actions will be presented to me. If I see goodness I will praise Allah, and if I see other than that I will ask forgiveness of Him for you.”
[/b][/size]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön