http://www.muhammedinur.com/forum/viewt ... 997#p76997

Resim THIS HEART(BU GÖNÜL)
by Eşrefoğlu Rumî (k.s)

In this heart’s window, a Divine light (Nur) has sprung up again
IT has allured my mind and turned me to a crazy Nightingale

Bu gönül deriçesinde yine bir nur oldu peyda
Aklımı başımdan aldı beni kıldı delü Şeyda

Yine gönül pencersinde bir NûR doğdu-ortaya çıktı,
Aklımı başımdan aldı ben deli bir bülbül eyyledi…

Flame of THAT light has completely wrapped my heart
Heavens and earth, mountains and rocks, desert and “sahra” have been filled by the manifestation.

Temamet gönül cihanın o nurun şu'lesi tutdu
Yer ü gök tecelli doldu dağ u taş u ku u sahra

Gönül cihanımı tamamen O NûRun ateş alevi sardı da,
O NûRun tecellîsi, yeri-göğü, dağı taşı, çölü- sahrayı doldurdu..

IT has removed the veil of the whole of matter (jam-i ashya)
I’ve seen the whole of it , and That FRIEND has been Beloved to every life (jan)

Ne ki var cemi eşya nikabın götürdü yüzden
Kamusunu gördüm ol Dost ma'şuk oldu her cana

When all matter and things undressed their shadow identities, when they removed their veils, I saw that the TRUTH (HAKK Ta’ala), who is creating His creation, has actually been a life to each of them in His “BİZ BİR-İZ”
[*].[/color][/font]

Bütün eşya-ŞEYler gölge kimliklerin soyununca, örtülerin-perdelerin sıyırınca,
O zaman gördüm ki, halkını yaratan HaKK Teâlâ, meğer herbirine CAN olmuş BİZ BİR-İZinde..

Wherever and whomever I look, my eyes see Him only
That is what everyone sees but if there are seers, let them come to us.

Nereye kim bakar isem gözüm anı görür ancak
Görünen oldur hem gören kanı gelsün imdi bina

When I’ve kept looking at “Kulli Shay (the whole thing, every thing, total thing)”, all that my eye has seen was HİM only. He was the apparent ONE only and only for the awake-conscious and “SiLM” MINDS. Where are those who have seen HIM really and become a witness to Az ZAHIR (The Manifested ONE) ALLAH jalla jalaluhu, Let them come to “WE”!

Külli ŞEYe baktıkça gözümün gördüğü O OLdu ancak ve ancak,
Uyanık-Ayık SiLM AKILLarın görüneni O Oldu, O’nu gerçekten görüp de ez ZÂHİR ALLAH celle celâluhu Şâhidi olanlar nerde gelsinler BİZe..

Neither a "wujud [*]", nor man, neither time nor a place (makAN) have remained.
Neither rear and front, nor above and below, nor left and right have remained.

[*] wujud: shadow-relative “mawjud (existence)”. [/color][/font]

Ne vücud var, ne âdem, ne zaman var, ne mekan
Ne piş ü pes, ne fevk u taht, ne yesar hod yümma

وَلِلّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّواْ فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
Resim---''Wa Lillahi Al-Mashriqu Wa Al-Maghribu ۚ Fa'aynamā Tuwallū Fathamma Wajhu Al-Lahi 'Inna ۚ Al-Laha Wāsi`un `Alīmun: To Allah belong the east and the West: Whithersoever ye turn, there is the face (His “dhat”) of Allah. For Allah is all-Pervading, all-Knowing.” [Qur’an, Al-Bakara (2/115)]

All manyness (kasrat) have been (turned in to) oneness (wahdat), and the light of darkness (nur-u-dhulmat ) was taken away
“Arsh” and earth are full and have been complete but (they) don’t see Him.

Kamu vahdet oldu kesret, götürüldü nur u zulmet
Dolu arş u ferş tamamet oldu anı görmez ama

Darkness of the Manyness (Kasrat) was enlightened when THAT DIVINE LIGHT (NUR) has risen (manifested) and it has turned in to the daylight of ONENESS (WAHDAT). Heavens and earth, “farsh” and “ARSH” have been full with HIM only..The blind ones couldn’t see Him only..

Çokluk Kesreti-Karanlığı O NûR Doğunca aydınlandı VAHDET gündüzü oldu,
Yerler gökler ferş ve ARŞ tek O DOLdu.. O’nu ancak körler göremedi..

It seems that son of Ashraf, Rumi, has lost himself (ecstatic) again they say. Perhaps when the soul (jann) loses himself, a mould of body remains behind and the fight of people are continueing with it..What you call people are a body and now it is doing the fight of life..In fact, all people are in a simple mould of “I” in this battle of LIVES (janns). Being unaware of Him, they keep struggling in this lowly world, in this battle of identity..

Meğer Eşrefoğlu Rumî gene kendüden varuptur
Halka bir edna kalıptır pes anındur işbu gavga

Simplifying the lines from Ottoman Turkish to plain Turkish and short commentary were done by Kul Ihvani. Translated to English by garibAN. These lines were taken from the poetry book of Eşrefoğlu Rumî (k.s) [/b][/size]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön