Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

WELL,THEN ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

WELL,THEN ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?

“….Standing and facing this magnificent existence by a magnificent conscious and trying to find its meaning is not only the hobby of the Mystics but the job of everyone who has a mind.
Therefore, now for the sake of this evident reality, I am not answering to the question of “Well, then are you religious?”. I know that they are going to categorize me and put me aside by labelling me as “religious” [Senai Demirci]

“…Bu muhteşem varoluş karşısında muhteşem bir bilinçle durmanın anlamını bulmak kafası olan herkesin işidir, “mistik”lerin hobisi değil.
İşte bu yüzden, işte bu apaçık gerçek hatırına, “Peki sen dindar mısın?” sorusuna cevap vermiyorum. Biliyorum ki, “dindar” sıfatıyla kategorize edecekler beni, bir kenara koyacaklar….”
[Senai Demirci]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: WELL,THEN ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

WELL THEN ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?

“….Standing and facing this magnificent existence by a magnificent conscious and trying to find its meaning is not only the hobby of the Mystics but the job of everyone who has a mind.

Therefore, now for the sake of this evident reality, I am not answering to the question of “Well, then are you religious?”. I know that they are going to categorize me and put me aside by labelling me as “religious”
[Senai Demirci]

“We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them in play.” [Qur’an, 21/16 and 44/64]

“Those who remember Allah while standing, and sitting, and reclining on their sides, and ponder about the creation of the heavens and the earth; "O our Lord! You have not created this without purpose; Purity is to You, therefore save us from the punishment of fire." [Qur’an, 3/191]

“(We sent them) with Clear Signs and Scriptures and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought.”[ An-Nahl, 44]

Labelling started with Iblis first, Iblis labelled the human being as clay:

“(Iblis) said: I am better than he: Thou created me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay. “ [Qur’an]

It is Iblis’s attitude to label the Haram as Halal and Halal as Haram, falsehood as truth and the truth as falsehood.

Well I don’t know what to say to Senai Demirci, he is very right. If people who are labelling anything other than God as God, and are worshipping them, it is easily expected from them to label any other being.

“How should I fear (the beings) ye associate with Allah, when ye fear not to give partners to Allah without any warrant having been given to you?.....” [Qur’an, 6/81]

People attribute things even to God constantly:
“Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to him (for he is) above what they attribute to Him!” [Qur’an, 6/100]

In fact Allah j.j said : “Say: the things that my Lord hath indeed forbidden are: shameful deeds, whether open or secret; since and trespasses against truth or reason; assigning of partners to Allah, for which He hath given no authority; and saying things about Allah of which ye have no knowledge. “ [Qur’an, 7/33]

Yet they don’t know what the attributes that God revealed to humanbeing or heedless about the Divine Names manifesting within the Universe and within themselves. In fact:

“Glory to Allah (He is free) from the things they ascribe (to Him).”[ Qur’an, 37/159]

And again some people categorise the believers as foolish :

“And when it is said unto them: Believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Are not they indeed the foolish? But they know not. “ [Qur’an, 2/13]

But those doing that don’t know that:

“The life of this world is alluring to those who reject Faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the day of resurrection; for Allah bestows his abundance without measure on whom he will. “ [Qur’an, 2/212]

Some who call themselves faithful said “We believe in some prophets and reject the others”!:

“Those who deny Allah and His Messengers, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His Messengers, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": and (those who) wish to take a course midway” [Qur’an, 4/150]

What labels people didn’t put on the Rasulullah S.A.W.S?

They categorized him as a magician, a sorcerer, a poet, a sootsayer, crazy and a liar:

“Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrongdoers conceal their private counsels, (saying), Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? will ye go to witchcraft With your eyes open?” [Qur’an, 21/5]

“Or do they say, He is possessed? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, but most of them hate the Truth.”[Qur’an , 23/70]

“So they wonder that a Warner has come to them from among themselves and the Unbelievers say, this is a sorcerer telling” [Qur’an, 38/4]

“Is it a matter of wonderment to men that we have sent our inspiration to a man from among themselves? that he should warn mankind (of their danger), and give the good news to the Believers that they have before their Lord the lofty rank of truth. (but) say the Unbelievers: this is indeed an evident sorcerer “ [Qur’an, 10/2]

“We know indeed that they say, it is a man that teaches him. The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.” [Qur’an, 16/103]

“We know best why it is they listen, when they listen to thee; and when they meet in private conference, behold, the wicked say, ye follow none other than a man bewitched” [Qur’an,17/47]

“Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrongdoers conceal their private counsels, (saying), Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? will ye go to witchcraft With your eyes open?” [Qur’an, 21/33]

The Unbelievers say: "No messenger art thou." Say: "Enough for a witness between me and you is Allah, and such as have knowledge of the Book." [Qur’an, 13/43]

Some people also labelled the Qur’an with many attributes as well:

Tales of the Ancients:

“When our Signs are rehearsed to them, they say: we have heard this (before): if we wished, we could say (words) like these: these are nothing but tales of the ancients. “[Qur’an, 23/86]

Forgery:

“Or do they say, he has forged it? say: if I had forged it, on me were my sin and I am free of the sins of which ye are guilty “ [ Qur’an, 11/35]

It is the birth right of every human being to question the life and his own existence in it and to return to his primordial nature, to his essence while living in this world. Man is a mystery as well as God , and a conscious man can not delay this contemplation over that mystery and enlightenment process to hereafter. He has to do it before the grave and finish this test while living on this earth. Wasting the time is a painful torment for him. He needs to get his answers quickly. There is a saying of the prophet:

“Those who say I will do it later has wasted!”.

He doesn’t delay this process, he needs to see the result here because Allah j.j says in the Qur’an: “Whoso is blind here wilt be blind in the Hereafter, and yet further from the road. “ [Al-Isra, 72]

Maturation (kamalat) takes a long time period and this does not happen in one day. Leaving this to the end of one’s life term is not good. The person needs to give water to his seed in his life term, make it a tree and eat its fruit here. AS-SALAAM to those who make this process as a target for themselves in this life.

garibAN
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön