Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

HELLO - MERHABA

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

HELLO - MERHABA

People are not only nourished by bread but also nourished by good words and “nasihats” (advice, counselling, guidance, admonishing) too.
The cane in the wicker does not turn in to sugar.
May you ask the sugar factory experts and see.
The crow doesn’t know the secret of the nightingale,
it can never know.
If it knew, it would sing like it.
It (the crow) is a bird, and it (the nightingale) is a bird too.
The eye of the fragrance of the rose is the nose.
The eye of the voice is the ear.
The eyes of the bitter and the sweet are the palate and the mouth.
It is impossible to see the face of the man by ear.
The sound is not heard by eye.
The outer (Zahiri: manifested) ear doesn’t hear the voice of the “Shukr” [1].
The one being “Sami” and “Alim” hears [2].

[1] Shukr: Dr.Munir Derman(k.s) defines this Arabic term as following: ‘Shukur’ is the expression of the thankfulness, gratitude and bashfulness towards the favour, boon and generosity of the Lord (nimat and ikram-i Rabbaniyya). In the expression of shukr, the wish of the repeating, continuity and increase of the favour is hidden.

[2] In this sentence, Arabic terms “Sami” and “Alim” are written without the definitive article “Al”. “Al” is like “the” in English grammar. Sami and Alim are two attributes of ALLAH. Their meanings are as below:

AS-SAMİ‘U (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 22/61] (dhatī)( اَلسَّامِعُ) : the Hearer of All (the Most hearer) who has the attribution (essence) of hearing every thing.

AL- ‘ALIMU (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 59/22] (dhatī)( اَلْعَالِمُ) : the Knower of All who reveals His knowledge. We can see as much as He reveals to us.

AL- ALI’MU (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 22/59] (dhatī)( اَلْعَلِيمُ): the Absolute Knower of All

Now in that sentence Dr.Munir Derman(k.s) used these terms without the definitive article “Al or As”. In that case, these attributes can also apply to the people who know and live the meaning of these attributes.

The faces and the tastes of the well done and rare meat are different one by one.
Meat balls, chops, fried meat, “döner”, shish.
The tastes and forms of all are different one by one.
Their faces are “Zahir (manifested)” and their tastes are in “batin (inner, unmanifested)”.
They are not seen…

The animals have run away when they saw that person [3].
The blessed (mubaraq) one beside (him) said
“Why did you get surprised with this?”
and asked “What did you eat?”
“I had eaten some meat.”said he.
“Do they become friends with you while you are eating their meat?..”

[3] In Tasawwuf literature, this conversation is mentioned to pass between two friends of ALLAH, Rabiatu’l-Adawiyya (k.s) and Hasan Al-Basri (k.s). The one who was eating meat is narrated to be Hasan Al-Basri (k.s).

In that case, get out from under the duvet!.
Do not sit in your bed!..
Open your locked doors,
Think!..
Lets look together through the gap of the door of the treasury of the Unseen (ghayb) which is closed to the eye of the world (alam):

The Eye is an instrument,
The light waves coming from a substance ('Jism' [4]) which is outside, take the form of that substance into the eye then from there to the brain, and we see this substance...
It is not clear how we see it...
It becomes clear if you know the seer...
But we see that the substance is outside, not inside of us...

The Ear is an instrument,
The sound waves come to the ear from outside, then they go from there to the brain.
How we hear it is unknown..
But we hear the sound from where it emerges, not inside of our ears...

The Nose is an instrument,
Smell waves come (The scent comes) from somewhere as far as our nose,
We sense the smell within our nose, not outside as per seeing and hearing.
Who is “seer”, “hearer” and “sensing smell”?..
It is said “I see and hear with my servant (abd)” not “I sense the smell” [5]...
Try to work out this little example...
There is “fetih” if this is worked out.
“Fetih” means the known secret (sirr) of the force..
Whomever knows this secret, or whomever is given permission to declare this secret, “karamat” [6] will appear from him.
There is no skill/mastery in the appearing,
There is a skill/mastery in seeing unseen.

[4] Jism: Substance. Object. That which has mass and occupies space; matter. Everything having length, depth and width, mass and occupying space in the Universe.

[5] Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah Almighty says, 'I have declared war against anyone who shows enmity towards a friend of Mine. My slave does not draw near to Me with anything I love more than what I made obligatory for him. Then My slave continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory actions until I love him. When I love him, I become his hearing with which he hears, his sight by which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. If he asks of Me, I give to him. If he seeks refuge with Me, I give him refuge.'" [Riyad as-Salihin, Hadith no:386. also in al-Bukhari]

[6] Karamat (keramet): (1).Big ‘marifat’ or an extra ordinary activity shown by means of the blessing of God by a friend of God who is recognized/accepted in the sight of God.(2).An extra ordinary state for a servant (Abd) who rises in the levels of 'Wilayat'. (3). 'Karam'. Grant. Endowment. (4). Treat. Offering. (5) An event or an act, which is appearing from the friends of God, which is regarded as extraordinary or supernatural by the general public.

The existence of the divine secret (sirr) and forces enter through the limit of human being’s understanding by only the words of ‘miracle’, ‘great coincidence’ and ‘luck’. And again the human being comprehends this with doubt, in the state of teetering, and he can’t reject this, because he is not able to get out of the boundaries of heedlessness.

There is an event,
he murmurs about the events by strange expressions that he can not understand.
The unknown force of ALLAH, which He gives to His friend, is hidden behind these events. To be able to understand these, a man, who will gather the idle ones like a magnet draws iron filings, is needed…
Where is this?
If you still couldn’t understand, I have no business with you.
The pipes are not installed before finding the water.
There is a big difference between Soldier Râdhi and Ridha Pasha..

Remain sleepless a little!..
Sleeplessness doesn’t do anything (to you).
Don’t look at those who are sleeping by taking sleep inducing drugs!
They are already not awake.
They don’t want to leave as they are addicted,
that is why they take drugs.
There is a need for light in the seeing,
There is no need (for it) in the hearing..
The hearing is more “afdal [7]” than the seeing.
There is precedence of “As SAMIu’l-BASIR” [8]

[7] Afdal: This is an Arabic word meaning “best”, “better”, “ most virtuous”, “in a high level or degree”, “most superior”, “most deserved, preferred”.

[8] “As Samiu’l-Basir: The Hearer, the Seer ”: These are two attributes of Allah who is the Hearer and the Seer. In the Qur’an, where these two attributes are revealed together, the attribute “the Hearer” comes before” the Seer”, so “the Hearer” takes precedence, a priority over “the Seer”. Please see the example verse below:

وَاللَّهُ يَقْضِي بِالْحَقِّ وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ لَا يَقْضُونَ بِشَيْءٍ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ
Wa Allāhu Yaqđī ۖ Bil-Ĥaqqi Wa Al-Ladhīna Yad`ūna Min Dūnihi Lā Yaqđūna ۗ Bishay'in 'Inna Al-Laha Huwa As-Samī`u Al-Başīru
Allah judgeth with truth, while those to whom they cry instead of Him judge not at all. Lo! Allah, He is the Hearer, the Seer. [Qur’an, Al-Mu’min, (40/20) ]

When a big rock breaks off and rolls down from a mountain, a lot of small stones fall after it.
Woe to those who can not even become like the stones!..

A true believer
doesn’t know how to lie,
doesn’t get scared of death,
surrenders to the destiny (qadar).
looks at everyone by the eye of a brother/sister.
If it becomes like this, there is no “riya” [9] in him.

[9] Riya: Linguistically (in Arabic), riya comes from the root "ra`aa" which means to see, to behold, to view. The derived word 'riya' means "eye service, hypocrisy, dissimulation, dissemblance. Hence riya means: "to perform acts which are pleasing to Allah, with the intention of pleasing other than Allah" Righteous deeds, if they are performed with ulterior motives, for worldly gain, showing off etc, are transformed into deeds which are unacceptable to Allah.

Haram (impermissible things) can not enter his stomach.
It is not “it doesn’t enter” be careful!..
He is guarded from these. “Not innocent”..
They have come to this state (hâl) because of a moment of patience (sabr).
Neither the bird in the sky nor the fish in the sea escapes from these sorts of people. They approach him like he has been their friend for 40 years.
They are in “adab [10]” towards the whole material (ashya) and creation.

[10] adab (A [derivation: 'aDuBa, to be well-mannered] ; spelling in Turkish: edeb, edep): refined manners, proper conduct, courtesy and respect, self-discipline. In Islam, adab is to act in accordance with the Sunnat-i Rasul (Tradition, moral conduct and etiquette of the Prophet of Allah). Adab is a power (malaka) protecting someone from committing things which will embarrass him in the end.

This “adab”, the order that they are bound to is the law of the Universe. When the steam is exposed to cold, it gets in to the “adab (courtesy)” of being rain which is commanded to it, and it obeys.
This “adab” is the obedience and prostration (sajda) to ALLAH.
Spring comes, trees and herbs are wrapped up with the command of the “adab (courtesy)” of being green.
Every type of event and manifestation of life are tied to an “adab” which is in need of each other.Continuation of this “adab” is provided by the events which show reverence (hurmat) to and are gracious (rahim) to each other..
To the one entering this “adab”, the creation, existence and material (ashya) show reverence, and this is what they call “tasawwuf”… “Karamats
[*][/color]” of the friends of Allah (Walis) are the manifestations of this “adab” and the reverence shown to them.[/b]

[*][/color] please see the explanation on [6] above for the meaning of Karamat.

A dog becomes servant/slave to a man looking after it well.
Reason: Helping the dog means to enter the reverence limit of the dog where it will show reverence. The dog will have entered the “tasarruf” (influence/control [11]) of its owner without knowing. Its converted and lost secret amongst the people is expressed by the term, “sadaqat: loyalty”. Every kind of creation and material (ashya) is like that too.
The saying, “Even a snake can come out of its hole by kindness” [12], is another expression of this appearing from far.
Friends of Allah (Walis) make effort to put their disciples (murids) in to this “adab”. When they enter this “adab”, the windows of their heart which are rusty and damp, open.
They join with them...
The simplest explanation of the hadith,“I have been sent to complete the akhlaq (morale, conduct, ethics etc.)”, starts from here.
This is a very long subject about the limit (hudud).
It is not done by word, writing or explanation.
What happens anyway.
The one who knows already knows.
The one who doesn’t know is not mature (spiritually ripe) yet.
That is enough said…

In my childhood, people were like the roses having no thorns. Now they are in a state of thorns having no rose.
Thanks to ALLAH, if He grants, I have a nice rose…

Prof.Dr.Munir Derman (k.s)

Translated from the book of Dr.M.Derman, "A friend of God says that", Volume 1. Chapter Name:"Merhaba"

[11] taSarruf ( A; lit.,”power”, “control”, “influence”; spelling in Turkish, tasarruf): In tasawwuf, this term means the spiritual power or ability of the shaykh to use his spiritual concentration to effect spiritual changes in the consciousness of a disciple.

[12] “Even a snake can come out of its hole by kindness”: Dr.M.Derman refers to an ancient Turkish saying : “Sweet talk can even extract the snake from its hole”. This is similar to the English idiom: “You can catch more flies with honey”. [/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: HELLO - MERHABA

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

MERHABA

İnsanlar yalnız ekmekle değil, iyi söz ve nasihatlarla da beslenir.
Hasır kamışından şeker olmaz.
Şeker fabrikası mütehassıslarına sorunuz bakalım.
Karga bülbülün sırrını bilmez, hiç bir zaman bilemez.
Bilseydi onun gibi öterdi. O da kuş, o da kuş.
Gülün kokusunun gözü burundur.
Sesin gözü kulaktır.
Acı ve tatlının gözü damak ve ağızdır,
İnsanın yüzünü kulakla görmek imkânsızdır.
Gözle ses işitilmez.
Şükrün sesini zâhiri kulak işitmez.
"Semi" ve "âlim" olan işitir.
Pişmiş etin, az pişmiş etin yüzleri ve tatları başka başkadır.
Köfte, pirzola, kızartma, döner, şiş.
Hepsinin tadları, şekilleri de başka başka.
Yüzleri zâhirdir, tadları da batındadır.
Görülmez…
Hayvanlar o zâtı görünce kaçmışlar.
Yanındaki mübârek:
"Buna niçin şaştın?" demiş ve hemen sormuş:
"Sen ne yedin?"
"Biraz et yemiştim."
"Sen onların etini yerken onlar sana dost olurlar mı?.."
O hâlde, yorganın altından çık!
Yatağında oturma!..
Kilitli kapılarını aç, düşün!..
Gayb hazinesinin âlem gözüne kapalı kapısının aralığından birlikte bakalım:
Göz bir âlettir, dışardaki bir cisimden gelen ziyâ dalgaları o cismin şeklini göz içine ve oradan dimağa götürür, biz o cismi görürüz...
Nasıl gördüğümüz, o belli değil...
Belli olur; göreni bilirsen...
Fakat cismin dışarıda olduğunu görürüz, içimizde değil...
Kulak bir âlettir, dışardan ses dalgalan kulağa, oradan dimağa gider, nasıl duyarız meçhul..
Fakat sesi daima çıktığı yerde duyarız, kulağımızda değil...
Burun bir âlettir, bir yerden koku dalgaları burnumuza kadar gelir, kokuyu burnumuzda duyarız, görme ve işitme gibi dışarıda değil..
"Gören", "duyan ", "kokuyu alan" kim?..
"Ben kulum ile görür, işitirim" buyuruluyor, "kokuyu alırım" değil…
Bu küçük misali hâlletmeye bak...
Bunun hâllinde fetih vardır.
Fetih demek, kuvvetin bilinen sırrı..
Bu sırrı kim bilirse, yahut ona bildirmeğe izin olursa o kimseden keramet zuhur eder.
Görünmede hüner yoktur, görünmeyeni görmede hüner vardır.
İnsanın anlama hududuna ilâhi sır ve kuvvetlerin varlığı ancak mucize, büyük tesadüf, şans kelimeleri ile girer.
Ve insan yine bunu, gaflet hududundan çıkamadığı için şüphe içinde, bocalama hâlinde idrâk eder, reddedemez..
Hâdise vardır; anlayamadığı hâdiseleri garip ifâdelerle mırıldanır durur.
Bu hâdiselerin arkasında ALLAH'ın dostuna verdiği bilinmeyen kuvveti gizlidir.
Bunları anlamak için, başıboşları, mıknatısın demir tozlarını çekişi gibi toplayıp derleyecek adam lâzım...
Nerede bu?
Hâlâ anlayamadı iseniz sizle işim yok…
Su bulunmadan boru döşenmez.
Nefer Razî ile Rıza Paşa arasında çok fark vardır..
Biraz uykusuz kal!..
Uykusuzluk bir şey yapmaz.
Uyku ilâcı alıp da uyuyanlara bakma!..
Onlar zâten uyanık değillerdir.
Alıştıklarından ayrılmak istemezler de ondan ilâç alırlar.
Görmede ışığa ihtiyaç var; işitmede lüzum yok..
Görmeden efdaldır duymak...
"Es-SEMİ’ul- BASÎR"; tekaddüm vardır...
Bir dağdan büyük bir kaya kopar yuvarlanırsa, arkasından birçok küçük taşlar düşer.
Taşlar kadar bile olamayanlara yazıklar olsun!..
Hakiki imanlı insan yalan bilmez, ölümden korkmaz, kadere boyun eğer, herkese kardeş nazarı ile bakar, böyle oldu mu, onda riyâ yok..
Midesine haram giremez.
"Girmez değil" dikkat..
Bunlardan mahfuzdur. "Ma'sum değil"..
Bu hâle bir anlık sabır yüzünden gelmişlerdir.
İşte bu gibilerden; ne gökteki kuş, ne denizdeki balık kaçar, sokulurlar yanına kırk yıllık dostmuş gibi.
Bütün eşya ve mahlûkata karşı bir edeb içindedirler.
Bu edeb, bağlı oldukları nizam, kâinatın kanunudur.
Buhar soğuğa maruz kaldığı zaman, ona emrolunan yağmur olmak edebine girer, itaat eder.
Bu edeb ALLAH'a itaattir, secdedir.
İlk bahar gelir, ağaçlar, çimenler yeşil olma emrinin edebine bürünürler.
Her türlü hâdisat ve hayat tezahürleri yekdiğerine muhtaç bir edebe bağlıdır.
Bu edebin devâmını Rahîm olan ve yekdiğerine hürmet eden hâdisat temin eder...
Bu edebe girene mahlûkat ve mevcudat, eşya hürmet eder ki, işte tasavvuf dedikleri budur...
Velîlerin kerameti bu edebin, kendilerine, gösterilen hürmetin tezahürleridir.
Köpeğe iyi bakan adama köpek kul köle olur.
Sebeb: Köpeğe yardım etmek, köpeğin hürmet edeceği hududa girmek demektir.
Köpek habersiz olarak sahibinin tasarrufuna girmiş olur.
Bunun döndürülmüş ve kaybolmuş sırrı insanlar tarafından "Sadakat" kelimesiyle ifâde edilir.
Her türlü mahlûkat ve eşya da böyledir,
"İyilikle yılan bile deliğinden çıkar" sözü bunun başka türlü, uzaktan görünen bir ifâdesidir.
Velîler, yanındaki müridlerini, bu edebe sokmağa çalışırlar.
Bu edebe girdiler mi, onların da paslı, rutubetli olan kalb pencereleri açılır.
Onlar da onlardan olurlar...
"Ahlâkı itmam için gönderildim." hadis-i şerifinin en basit izahı buradan başlar.
Bu çok uzun bir hudud mes’elesidir.
Söz, yazı, izahla olmaz.
Sonra ne çıkar.
Bilen zâten biliyor.
Bilmeyen, daha olgun değil.
Bu kadar yeter…
Benim çocukluğumda insanlar dikeni olmayan güller gibi idi.
Şimdi gülü olmayan diken hâlindedirler.
ALLAH'a şükür, bağışlarsa benim güzel bir gülüm var...

ALLAH Dostu der ki I Alıntıdır

KELİMELER:

Nasihat : İbret verici ders, tavsiye, ihtar, öğüt.

Hasır : (Hasr. dan) Muhâsara eden, etrafını çeviren, hasreden. Bir bataklık otunun kurusundan örülen ve yere serilen yaygı.

Sırr : Gizli olan ana bilgi.

Şükr : (Şükür) Allah'ın (C. C.) nimetlerine karşı memnunluk göstermek. Allah'a teşekkür. (Bak: Ni'met).

Semi’ : İşiten, duyan. * Fık: Allah'ın (C.C.) insanlar gibi zamana, âlete muhtaç olmayarak her şeyi işitmesi ve duyması. (O'nun işitip duyamıyacağı hiç bir şey yoktur.)

Basîr : Basiret sâhibi ve anlayışlı olan. Hakikatları anlayan. En iyi ve en çok anlayışlı. Kalb gözü ile gören. * Fık: Allah'ın (C.C.) insanlar gibi zamana, âlete muhtaç olmayarak her şeyi görmesi.

Âlim : Bilen, bilgili. * Çok şey bilen. * Çok okumuş, bilgiç. * İlim ile uğraşan. Hoca.(Âlim-i mürşid, koyun olmalı; kuş olmamalı. Koyun, kuzusuna süt; kuş, yavrusuna kay verir. M.).Esmaü’l-Hüsnadan birisi.

Gayb : Gizli olan. Görünmeyen. Belirsiz. * Güman. Hislerle veya akıl ile bilinmeyen şey. (Bak: Ahbar-ı gayb)

Keramet : Allah (C.C.) indinde makbul bir veli abdin (yâni, âdi beşeriyyetten bir derece tecerrüd edebilen zatların) lütf-u İlâhî ile gösterdiği büyük mârifet. Velâyet mertebelerinde yükselen bir abdin hilaf-ı âdet hâli. * Bağış, kerem. * İkram, ağırlama.

Zuhur : Meydana çıkmak. * Ansızın meydana gelmek. * Baş göstermek. Görünmek. * Hulul. * Galip olmak. * Âlîkadr.

Hüner : f. Mârifet. Bilgililik. Ustalık, mahâret.

Mu’cize : İnsanların, yapmasında âciz kaldıkları ve ancak Allah tarafından peygamberlere nasib olan hârika. Kerametten yüksek, fevkalâde hâdise. * Mu'cize, Halik-ı Kâinat tarafından peygamberlerin hakkaniyetine ait bir tasdiktir. Sahih hadislerle mu'cizeler haber verilmiş ve tesbit edilmiştir.
Gaflet : Dikkatsizlik, endişesizlik, vurdumduymazlık. En mühim vazifeyi düşünmeyip, Cenab-ı Hakk'a itaat gibi işleri bilmeyip, başka kıymetsiz şeylerle uğraşmak. Nefsine ve hevesâtına tâbi olarak Allahı ve emirlerini unutmak.

Hâdise : (C.: Hâdisat, Havadis) Vâkıa, olay. Yeni bir şey, ilk defa olan. Haber.

Tekaddüm : Geçmiş bulunma. * Öne geçme. İlerleme. * Birine gelmesi muhtemel bir zararın def'i için evvelceden iş'ar ve tenbih eylemek. * Fık: Mürur-u zaman olmak. Zamanı geçmiş bulunmak.

Riya : Özü sözü bir olmamak. İnandığı gibi hareket etmeyiş. İki yüzlülük etmek. Gösteriş için yapılan hareket. (Bak: İhlâs)

Mahlukat : (Mahluk. C.) Yaratılmışlar. Mahluklar. Allah'ın yarattığı şeyler.

Mevcudat : Var olan her şey. Kâinat. Yaratılmış şeyler.

Nizam : Sıra, dizi, düzen. Dizilmiş olan şey, sıralanmış. * İcaba göre yapılan kanun. Bir kaideye binaen tertib olunmak ve ona binaen tertib olundukları kaide. * Bir işin sebat ve kıyamına medar, sebep olan şey ve hâlet.

Kâinat : Var edilen şeylerin hepsi. Yaratılanlar. Mevcudat. Âlemler.

Tezahür : Meydana çıkma, belirme, görünme. Gösteriş. * Birbirini korumak, birbirine arka olmak. * Arkalaşmak; yâni birbirine yardım etmek. * Avretine zıhar etmek, yani zevcesinin arkasını validesinin arkasına teşbih ederek "zuhruki kezuhri ümmî" demek.

Tasarruf : İdare ile kullanmak. Sarfetmek. Tutum. Sâhib olmak. İdare etmek. Sâhiblik. Kullanma hakkı. * (Para veya mal) artırma. * Bir şeye karışıp müdahale etme.

Sadakat : Sözünde durmak, sıdk sahibi olmak.

Sıdk : Doğru söz. Hakikata muvâfık olan. Bir şeyin her hususu tam ve kâmil olması. * Ahdinde sâbit olmak. * Peygamberlere mahsus en mühim beş hasletten birisi. * Kalb temizliği.(İslâmiyetin esası sıdktır. İmanın hassası sıdktır. Bütün kemâlâta îsal edici sıdktır. Ahlâk-ı âliyenin hayatı sıdktır. Terakkiyatın mihveri sıdktır. Âlem-i İslâmın nizamı sıdktır. Nev-i beşeri kâbe-yi kemâlâta îsal eden sıdktır. Ashab-ı Kiramı bütün insanlara tefevvuk ettiren sıdktır. Muhammed-i Hâşimî Aleyhissalâtü Vesselâm'ı meratib-i beşeriyenin en yükseğine çıkaran sıdktır. İ.İ.)

İtmam : Tamamlamak. Bitirmek. İkmal etmek. Tekmil etmek.

Zâten : Esâsen, aslında, asıl olarak.
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön