Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

ZAWK 5243 - I -THOU-HU

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Variety of “Sha’AN” [1] is the ACCENT
His NAR (Fire) is the CORE to His NUR (Divine Light).
Beloved is Neither same , nor separate
So that “LA HuWA iLLA HuWA!..” [2]

ZAWK 5243

I am READing the book of “I-THOU-He (HU) [3]” syllable by syllable
Hearing the addressing of the Beloved (HaBiB)-> I am WEAVing it knot by knot
Neither FREEZing nor MELTing exist! Neutral of “Naz-Niyaz” [4] is the Fortune of the BELOVED
I am putting the pot of the QaWSaYN [5] of Heart (KaLB)-> Into His caSîNg!..[6]

15.01.13 -> 16:00
Kul Ihvani
brsbrsbzrı..tktktklkmzrı..

Sometimes-> I am READing the book of “I”->”THOU”-> “He (HU)”

I am reading the book of “I”:

فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِي مِن شَاطِئِ الْوَادِي الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَن يَا مُوسَى إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ
---“Falammā 'Atāhā Nūdī Min Shāţi'i Al-Wādī Al-'Aymani Fī Al-Buq`ati Al-Mubārakati Mina Ash-Shajarati 'An Yā Mūsá 'Innī 'Anā Al-Lahu Rabbu Al-`Ālamīna: And when he reached it, he was called from the right side of the valley in the blessed field, from the tree: O Moses! Lo! I, even I, am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds;” [Qur’an, Al-Kasas, (28/30)]

I am reading the book of “THOU”:

وَذَا النُّونِ إِذ ذَّهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَن لَّن نَّقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَى فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
---“Wa Dhā An-Nūni 'Idh Dhahaba Mughāđibāan Fažanna 'An Lan Naqdira `Alayhi Fanādá Fī Až-Žulumāti 'An Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā 'Anta Subĥānaka 'Innī Kuntu Mina Až-Žālimīna: And (mention) Dhu'n-Nun, when he went off in anger and deemed that We had no power over him, but he cried out in the darkness, saying: There is no God save THEE. Be THOU glorified! Lo! I have been a wrong-doer. " [Qur’an, Al-Anbiya, (21/87)]

I am reading the bOOk of “He (HU)”:

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ
---“Huwa Al-Lahu Al-Ladhī Lā 'Ilāha 'Illā Huwa ۖ `Ālimu Al-Ghaybi Wa Ash-Shahādati ۖ Huwa Ar-Raĥmānu Ar-Raĥīmu: Allah is He (HU), than Whom there is no other god; who knows (all things) both secret and open; He (HU), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.” [Qur’an, Al-Hashr, (59/22)]

GLOSSARY:

[1] Sha’ANullah: This means the Sha’N of ALLAH. It needs to be understood by reading the Qur’AN. Sha’N is mentioned in [Qur’an 55/29]:

يَسْأَلُهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ

“Yas’aluhu Man Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Al-’Arđi ۚ Kulla Yawmin Huwa Fī Sha’nin : Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the heavens and on earth: every day in (new) Splendour doth He (shine)!”
‘Sha’nin‘ here is like a new manifestation(tajalli ), new Splendour at every moment. God creates new things at every moment and keeps creating. Every moment is a new Sha’N in Sunnatullah…

[2] “LA HuWA iLLA HuWA!..” : There is no HuWa but HuWa!..
HuWa means the Haqiqat (Truth) of coming into WuJuD (Essential Being).

[3] HU: Pronoun for 3rd person in Arabic e.g. He , She , It. This pronoun, Hu, refers to ALLAH here.

[4] Naz: In literature “Naz” means Coquetry or Attempting to attract admiration, notice, or love, for the mere gratification of vanity; trifling in love. “Naz” of the Beloved is mentioned here. “Niyaz” is done by the servant but “Naz” is done by the Beloved. God making “Naz” to His servant means God creates reasons for His servant to supplicate towards him. The servant shows neediness by his “niyaz” and God makes “naz” by creating needs for his servant. “Niyaz”-“Naz” are like antipode of each other.

[5] QaWSaYN: This term is in the following verse in the Qur'AN:

فَكَانَ قَابَ قَوْسَيْنِ اَوْ اَدْنٰى
Fakāna Qāba Qawsayni 'Aw 'Adná :
Till he was (distant) two bows length or even nearer,[ Qur'an, Al-Najm, (53/9)]

[6] SîN (س )..Ya SîN (يس )..Oh HUMAN (INS-ÂN)..The Secret of Humanness (SiRR-i INSaniyya)..
Sîn: Time period which was lived. Life. Grave, place of burial, “maqbar”, the burial.

“If you need to take a lesson/ Come and see these ‘Sîn’s” [Yunus Emre]

Translated by garibAN on 14.04.2013

Turkish Original:

Resim

ŞeENin çEŞİTi >ŞiVE
NÛRuna
>NÂRıdır NüVE
Ne AYNI YÂR
>ne de gAYRı
ki
> "LÂ HüVE iLLÂ HüVE!.."

ZEVK 5243

Ben-SEN-Onun kitÂBını -> HeCe HeCe OKU-yoruM!
DUYup HaBîB hitÂBını -> İLM-ek İLM-ek DOKU-yoruM!
Ne DONmak ne ERİmek VaR! NaZ-NiyaZ nÖTRü bAHT-ı YÂR
-> KaLBin KaVSeYN KÂBını -> YUVA-Sîna SOKU-yoruM!..

15.01.13 -> 16:00
brsbrsbzrı..tktktklkmzrı..

Bâzen -> “Benin -> “SENin -> “Onun kitÂBını OKUyorum;

Ben kitÂBını OKUyorum:

فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِي مِن شَاطِئِ الْوَادِي الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَن يَا مُوسَى إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Resim---“Fe lemmâ etâhâ nûdiye min şâtııl vâdil eymeni fîl buk’atil mubâreketi mineş şecerati en yâ mûsâ innî ENAllâhu rabbul âlemîn: Oraya gelince, o mübarek yerdeki vâdinin sağ kıyısından, (oradaki) ağaç tarafından kendisine şöyle seslenildi: Ey Musa! Bil ki BEN, bütün âlemlerin Rabbi olan Allah'ım.” (Kasas 28/30)

SenkitÂBını OKUyorum:

وَذَا النُّونِ إِذ ذَّهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَن لَّن نَّقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَى فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
Resim---“Ve zennûni iz zehebe mugâdıben fe zanne en len nakdire aleyhi fe nâdâ fiz zulumâti en lâ ilâhe illâ ENTE subhâneke innî kuntu minez zâlimîn: Zünnûn'u da (Yunus'u da zikret). O öfkeli bir halde geçip gitmişti; bizim kendisini asla sıkıştırmayacağımızı zannetmişti. Nihâyet karanlıklar içinde: "SEN-den başka hiçbir ilâh yoktur. Seni tenzih ederim. Gerçekten ben zalimlerden oldum!" diye niyaz etti.” (Enbiyâ 21/87)

O kitÂBını OKUyorum:

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ
Resim---“Huvallâhullezî lâ ilâhe illâ HUVE, âlimul gaybi veş şehâdeh(şehâdeti), huver rahmânur rahîm: O, öyle Allah'tır ki, O'ndan başka tanrı yoktur. Görülmeyeni ve görüleni bilendir. O, esirgeyendir, bağışlayandır.” (Haşr 59/22)
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön