Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

COME O SOULS, LETS SAY HUU!

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

COME O SOULS , LETS SAY HUU!

Come O ‘JaNNs (Souls/Lives)’, Lets say ‘HUU(Hee)!’, ‘HU(He)’ is the ‘HUwiyat’ that is ‘HaZiR’ in ‘HaQQ(Truth)’
‘Mahiyet(Essence –Reality-Inner Face)’ in the center of ‘MEN
[*][/color]’ is the fragrance permeating the perimeter(MuHiT).
Friend, ‘La Huwa Illa Huwa(There is no hu but Hu)’, know that the Jug of the water is made of ICE!
We heard and obeyed to MuhaMMad(S.A.S) , Hope and Fear have turned to TaWHeeD
(Unity/Oneness)

Kul Ihvani

Gelin Canlar "Huu!" diyelim, HAKK'ta hazır Hüviyet HU
Mâhiyet "MEN" Merkezinde, Muhite dağılan koku
Dost, "Lâ Hüve illâ Hüve", "SU" yun testisi BUZ-dan bil!
Duyduk - Uyduk Muhammed(SAV)'e, Tevhid etti Umut - Korku

[*] MEN: [/color]This is an Arabic Pronoun meaning an entity who has identity(huwiyat) and character who possess mind.

GaribAN: My beautiful teacher, could you please comment on these lines for this poor being so that it will help to digest this zawk?

Kul Ihvani: My dear son,
Term pronounced as ‘Men’in Arabic is used in the Qur’an for those who have mind(‘aql). In Arabic, the term ‘Men’ means ‘man’ in English but it also includes the term ‘woman’ within it. The term‘Mâ’ in Arabic is as per the verse:

“....Yusabbiĥu Lahu Mā Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Al-'Arđi...: ..... All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him....” [Qur’an –Al-Hashr 59/24]

‘Mâ’ is such a syllable that it encompasses every thing/total thing(kulli shay) whether these things possess mind(aql) or not, and alive or not. While Kul ihvani says ‘JaNNs: Alive beings having life’ in the first line of this ‘zawk’, he means ‘Men’, otherwise plants and some other beings are also considered to be alive beings.

When we say “Huwiyat that is HaZiR in HaQQ”, we need to stop here. What is happening when the creating occurs , and when “the act of creating” arises/manifests? Four Divine Names emerge from the Person of God
(Dhat-i- ALLAH!)...

First One is ‘Ar-RaBB’. ‘RaBB(Lord)’ is the one who disciplines, rules, sustains and maintains and RaBB is the one unto whom ‘RuJu’ is made ( to whom all beings return unto). So ‘RuBuBiyyah(Lordship)’ is the first emerging Divine Name/Adjective from Allah Jalla Jalaluhu.

Al-HaQQ
(The Truth) being 2nd emerging Divine Name(Asma) here tells us that Zahir(Manifested/Outer), Batin(Unmanifested/Inner) Qadarullah(Will of Allah) and Qudratullah(Power of Allah) become “hazir”(ready, being on hand and potentially available) and HaQ(true, right and possession). In fact the one who will be “hazir: ready” is mind(‘aql) because RaBB(Lord) is already ready...So 2nd Divine Name is Al-HaQQ(The Truth). Third Divine Name is Al-HaYY(Everliving One) . This is liveliness. 4th Divine Name is ‘Al-HU’.

The ONE who calls “I” is Allahu Dhul Jalal. The one who is called ‘’you” is “Nur-u Mim
(Light of ‘MiM’) ”. What is called “Hu” is the “mavjudat: What emerges”. Three tawheed we call is this.

1-La ilaha illa ana: There is no God but I
2-La ilaha illa anta: There is no God but You
3-La ilaha illa HU: There is no God but He(HU)
4-La ilaha illa ALLAH is a general Tawheed(Unity) encompassing all the other tawheeds. It combines them all. The system is spherical because the mind is spherical. It resembles sphere. It works in infinite ways. It is a syphere, whether its radius is small or big, its light is much or less, what we call the mind (‘aql) is like a syphere. It is created by Allah in a way and capacity enabling it to see its inner and outer qualities.

Rabbul Alamiyn
(Lord of the Worlds) is in its center which is escaping to infinite small as “Kariyb”, is unreachable and infinite small going towards the “Zero”. Rabbul Alamiyn is the One who spins the one spinning…Again, its outer circle escaping to infinitiy is what we call “Muhit: Perimeter “. The One who says “I” from the center towards the perimeter is in the center. Nur-u-Mim(Light of Mim) who is called “You”, is within the small circle shown with dotted lines in the diagram above. All circles or spheres are drawn outside of this infinitely small sphere. Everyone draws a sphere as much as his radius is.

Who is withIN the center? ‘Men’ is within the center? There is a Muhammadi sphere manifesting from the Light of Allah
(Nurullah), and now that sphere is the sphere of Total Intellect (‘Aql-i Kull), but if I am there as well, I am a dot on that sphere. Now that is the center called ‘Men’ for the mind(‘Aql). We should make this clear that the mind(‘aql) can not reach to and become a partner to the Lord of the Worlds(Rabbul Alamiyn). What is within the center, “Men”? It is a centrality that mind can understand. A sphere(KüRRe), Total Intellect(Aql-i Küll) exists and it is brought in to existence from the Light of ALLAH(Nurullah). It is the manifestation of the Divine Name, ‘Al-AliM(the Knower of All who reveals His knowledge), and it is ‘AQL-i SiLM: Mind/Intellect which is SiLM’. This sphere is the MAIN and last gathering(JaM) and arrival center for all minds…

What is the Perimeter(Muhit) called ‘Ma’? That is ‘Kulli Shay: Total Thing/Everything’. A goat is not aware where it is living and whose servant it is, but it has a certain circle and live in that circle in accordance with its destiny by being unaware of this. This is same for the plants as well. If there is a river down the road, they wouldn’t know about the water down the road, they die because of the thirst. Because they would not be able to reach there to drink the water.

We may think that the stone is unaware of anything but all the atoms are spinning on it. Just as this, they have their selves. They are “Ma” in the perimeter (Muhit). Outer identity of something is its ‘Huwiyyat’ , and its inner is its essence and true nature (Mahiyet) as quality and quantity. What is “Ma” and What is “hiyet”? Rumi(k.s) has a book called The Fihi ma fihi
(from Arabic: فیه مافیه‎). It literally means that : It Is What It Is, or In it what is in it.

HU is the Huwiyyat that is HaZiR in HaQQ
Mahiyet
(Essence –Reality-Inner Face) in the center of ‘MEN

What is ‘Mahiyet’? ‘Mahiyyet’ refers to inner -‘Batin’ whereas ‘Huwiyyat’ refers to outer-‘Zahir’.
Whatever the Lord of the Worlds
(Rabbu’l Alamin) creates, He creates it ‘Haq:True, Right’ by the Divine Name ,’Al-Haqq: The Truth’ manifesting from ‘Al-RaBB’, and makes it alive (HaYY). Atom is alive too. ‘Haq’ here, means fully complete having no flaw or lacking… Our Lord(RaBB) has given outer identity (Huwiyyat) to it by calling “ that is a stone, that is a bird etc.” , so they are all ‘HU’ one by one because there can not be two same things in the same coordinate at the same time!..

All this total thing/every thing
(Kulli Shay) manifesting after Rasulullah SAWS was given the outer identity of “Hu”. Rabb j.j creates the Total/Every Thing(Kulli Shay) as Haqq(True, Right), makes it Hayy(alive) and gives it the outer identity of “Hu”.

Lord of the Worlds
(Rabbul Alamin) is in the center of the spehere ‘Men’, and (He) becomes ‘HU’ in the ‘Mahiyyet’ of ‘Ma’. The verse related to the center ‘Men’ is clearly stated in the Qur’an. ‘Habli al-waridi: Jugular Vein’. The ‘Huwiyyat: Outer, Zahiri Identity’ of all of these is ‘HU’.

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْاِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهٖ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ اَقْرَبُ اِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرٖيدِ

Resim---Wa Laqad Khalaqnā Al-'Insāna Wa Na`lamu Mā Tuwaswisu Bihi Nafsuhu ۖ Wa Naĥnu 'Aqrabu 'Ilayhi Min Ĥabli Al-Warīdi
:
We verily created a man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.” [ Al-Qaf- 50/16]

اَللّٰهُ نُورُ السَّمٰوَاتِ وَالْاَرْضِ مَثَلُ نُورِهٖ كَمِشْكٰوةٍ فٖيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ اَلْمِصْبَاحُ فٖى زُجَاجَةٍ اَلزُّجَاجَةُ كَاَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّىٌّ يُوقَدُ مِنْ شَجَرَةٍ مُبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونَةٍ لَا شَرْقِيَّةٍ وَلَا غَرْبِيَّةٍ يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضٖیءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ نُورٌ عَلٰى نُورٍ يَهْدِى اللّٰهُ لِنُورِهٖ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَضْرِبُ اللّٰهُ الْاَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ وَاللّٰهُ بِكُلِّ شَیْءٍ عَلٖيمٌ

Resim---Al-Lahu Nūru As-Samāwāti Wa Al-'Arđi ۚ Mathalu Nūrihi Kamishkāatin Fīhā Mişbāĥun ۖ Al-Mişbāĥu Fī Zujājatin ۖ Az-Zujājatu Ka'annahā Kawkabun Durrīyun Yūqadu Min Shajaratin Mubārakatin Zaytūniatin Lā Sharqīyatin Wa Lā Gharbīyatin Yakādu Zaytuhā Yuđī'u Wa Law Lam Tamsas/hu Nārun ۚ Nūrun `Alá Nūrin ۗ Yahdī Al-Lahu Linūrihi Man Yashā'u ۚ Wa Yađribu Al-Lahu Al-'Amthāla Lilnnāsi Wa ۗ Allāhu Bikulli Shay'in `Alīmun :
Allah is the Light(Nur) of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light, Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is Knower of all things.[ Qur’an –Al-Nur- (24/35)]

A Verse related to ‘Muhit’ in the Qur’an:

وَلِلّٰهِ مَا فِى السَّمٰوَاتِ وَمَا فِى الْاَرْضِ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ بِكُلِّ شَیْءٍ مُحٖيطًا

Resim---Wa Lillahi Mā Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Mā Fī Al-'Arđi ۚ Wa Kāna Al-Lahu Bikulli Shay'in Muĥīţāan :
But to Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth: and He it is that encompasseth all things.” [ Qur’an –Al-Nisa-(4/126) ]

Here, the first Haqq(Truth) appearance of the manifestation of the Divine Name ,’Ar-Rabb’ is the Truth of Muhammad (Haqiqat-i Muhammadiyya). All truths arrive at the Truth of Muhammad (Haqiqat-I Muhammadiyya). Every thing being Haqq(True, right and real) in its essence (ASL) is Hayy(living, alive) but when it passed to the life , the mind steps in as division(FASL) and starts acting in the scene , then the question mark emerges. Total thing/Everything (Kulli Shay) is a place of manifestation for the Divine Name, Al-HU. Allah is the Divine Light of the heavens and the earth (Al-Lahu Nūru As-Samāwāti Wa Al-'Arđi).

They all carry this outer identity(Huwiyat). They carry this in accordance with the Qur’an! In here, essence and true nature (mahiyet) of the outer identity(Huwiyat) is in the center, ‘Men’. True nature(mahiyet) of the work, its inner face, its content, its aim, reason, result and truth are known by the Creator. True nature(Mahiyet) is always in the center, “Men”. True nature(Mahiyet) is more general than the Truth. Because while the “mahiyet” interests the ones who have minds, “Ma” will interest every/total thing(Kulli Shay). Whether it seems or not, it interests the whole. In that, what interests the humanness of the human being is his essence and true nature(mahiyet). The reflection of his inner true nature and essence(mahiyet) is his ‘himmat’ in accordance with his outside goal. What is within ‘Rahiym’ is ‘himmat’. This means it is as much as its ‘Rahimiyyat’ is.

There is Haqq in Total Thing, ‘Kulli Shay’. Allah, it is Him who is ‘hazir’ and ‘nazir’. Me, being ready and present
(hazir) in the presence(huzur) is doubtful. We should be ready and present (hazir) in the presence (huzur) as well so that outer identity (huwiyyat) will join the Name,’HU’ and become ready, present(hazir) and ‘Hizir’ in the presence(huzur) inshaALLAH. Divine Name (Asma), At –TaMMu is also monosyllabic.

AT-T‘AMMU (J.J) (dhatī)( اَلتَّامُّ) : the Absolute, Complete, Free of Deficiency and the Perfect One.

T: Taraf: be a side of
MM: Zahir(Outer-Manifested) and Batin (Inner-Unmanifested) Mahmudiyyat.

Outer and Inner Mahmudiyyat will reflect as ‘Tarf’ or ‘Taraf’.
As Allahu Dhul Jalal manifests
(makes tajalli) at Light of ‘Mim’ (Nur-u-Mim), Allah is T’aMM.

When we say essence and true nature
(Mahiyet)of something, we question its inner meaning e.g. what does creating mean, what does meaning(ma’na) mean, what is matter, what is material, what is life? Essence and true nature(mahiyet) of all of these are in the center of ‘Men’. If there was no ‘Muhabbat’ Seed, it wouldn’t have arised. Only those who possess mind (‘aql) will know and understand… A goat does not understand… The fragrance permeating the perimeter(Muhit) is a fragrance permeating as Divine Light(Nur).

‘La huwa illa huwa’: There is no ‘Huwa’ but He (There is no ‘he’ but ‘He’).

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
Resim---“Qul Huwa Al-Lahu 'Aĥadun : Say: He is Allah, the One !”

What does that mean? That means the jug of the water is made of ice. The jug of the water within the center ’Men’, is made of ice. Iceness is like the dress that the water wears. Iceness is a relative, temporary, provisory dress in this test of life. Know this like that. Am I saying these? Never! We’ve heard and obeyed to Rasulullah (S.A.S).

“We heard and obeyed to MuhaMMad(SAS) , Hope and Fear have turned to TaWHeeD
(Unity/Oneness) “

What was our fear? It was ‘La ilaha’. What was our hope? It was ‘Illa ALLAH’. They made unity(Tawhid) . What happened then? The verse saying “they don’t get fear nor do they grieve “ manifested now.

“Lo! verily the friends of Allah are
(those) on whom fear (cometh) not, nor do they grieve."[ Qur’an –Al-Yunus 10/62]

They don’t have fear! What they don’t have fear of? They don’t have fear of the fire(Nar) of ‘there is no God (La ilaha )’. Why don’t they grieve? They don’t grive for not obtaining the light(Nur) of ‘But Allah(Illa ALLAH)” in their hearts. The fear in ‘Mahiyat’ and the grieve in the center are abolished. They are the friends of ALLAH. Why? Because , as it was said above:

Friend, ‘La huwa Illa Huwa’, know that the Jug of the water is of ICE!
We heard and obeyed to MuhaMMad(S.A.S) , Hope and Fear have turned to TaWHeeD
(Unity/Oneness)

Who is the Friend? Rasulullah S.A.S!.. Fear and Hope made unity(tawhid), why? Because the drop has fallen in to the sea. Because , for the drop, the fear of not reaching to the sea is gone as well as the hope of reaching to the sea. They made unity and found the Oneness(Wahdat), and the ice of manyness (kasrat) unified with the water of oneness(wahdat). There is no seperation anymore. There has never been a seperation anyway ... It was nothing but an appearance for the mind (’aql). What is called “Ma” is “La huwa illa Huwa”.

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَن تَنفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانفُذُوا لَا تَنفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ

Resim---“Yā Ma`shara Al-Jinni Wa Al-'Insi 'Ini Astaţa`tum 'An Tanfudhū Min 'Aqţāri As-Samāwāti Wa Al-'Arđi Fānfudhū ۚ Lā Tanfudhūna 'Illā Bisulţānin :
O company of jinn and men, if ye have power to penetrate (all) regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate (them)! Ye will never penetrate them save with (Our) sanction.”[ Qur’an –Ar-Rahman 55/33]

If you can penetrate the regions of the heavens and earth, then penetrate! What does region mean here? It is “’Aqtari” meaning the diameter(al-qutru). If you can penetrate the diaemeters , especially the largest diameter going to infinity, then penetrate. If you know a bigger diameter than our largest diameter going infinity , then penetrate. We have gone 1 billion years , passed such and such galaxies etc. go then pass if you can pass! Where are you going ? It is infinite!.. The Sun is going continiously. Lets think where it is going to? Is there a place where it will run from there to there? These are totally unsolvable. It turns in to a labyrinth of the mind!..

Come O JaNNs (Souls/Lives), Lets say HUU!
HU is one of the highest ‘dhikr’ in the Qadiriya Tariqat(order). There is ‘Rububiyyat’, Truth(Haqiqat), Truth of Muhammad (Haqiqat al- Muhammadiyya), ‘HaYY’ within ‘HU’. It is so that it requires to be in unity with Truth(Haqq) in the way of living outer(Zahir) and inner(Batin). Because the ‘Rububiyat ‘ in the center is like the current coming to a plug. It supports the first ‘Y’ of the ‘HaYY’ directly. That ‘Y’ is the ‘living of Inner(Batin)’. Second ‘Y’ is the ‘living of Outer(Zahir)’ and this is same as in Outer(Zahir) as well. The reason for its continuity and existence is the Creator(Al-Haliqu). Existence of this painting is entirely leaning on the Mercy(merhamet), Will Power(irada) and Wish of the Painter. If He wishes, He can destroy it.

For a person reaching to the Truth of Muhammadiyya
(Haqiqat al-Muhammadiyya), Total thing/Everything (Kulli Shay ) is ‘HU’. What is Kulli Shay? It is the Light(Nur) of Allah. Yes! But what about the demon(iblis), what about the angel, what about the pharoh, what about the Moses? These were all the roles in the theatre. When we come out of the theatre, the situation becomes different…These are entirely what are written in the test paper of the mind, and are the matters related to the test, but these are not the subjects of being good or evil.

Like I said before, we can turn the whole perimeter (Muhit) back to the center again. Back to the first created sphere. Because every thing is being born from there. I mean to say ‘Nur-u-Mim’. I mean to say Total Intellect(‘Aql-i-Kull) . I mean to say the Pen(Qalam). I mean to say the well-preserved Tablet(Lawh-i-Mahfuz). I mean to say the Highest Heaven(Arsh). In short , I want to say Light of Muhammad (Nuru Muhammad) Sall Allahu alaihi wa sallam.

Now if we summarise the things mentioned above:

What is ‘Ma’? It is total/every thing(Kulli Shay). It includes all things possessing or not possessing mind. It also includes the things which have not manifested , and which have not come yet. When we say ‘Men’, we mean someone who possesses mind and he is ‘Aql-i-SiLM’. Who can understand the center? A pigeon does not. An apple tree does not. A stone does not understand either. Only those who possess mind(‘aql) will understand the center.

There is the Outer Identity
(Huwiyat) of Rabb in the Center ‘Men’, and there is also ‘HUUUU’ in the perimeter, ‘Ma’. There is Al-Hu there.

La huwa illa Huwa: There is no ‘he’ but ‘He’. The jug of the water is made of Ice. When the water is getting in to the test field, the heat is going down and the water is freezing.

وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَمِيثَاقَهُ الَّذِي وَاثَقَكُم بِهِ إِذْ قُلْتُمْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا وَاتَّقُوا اللّهَ إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ
Resim---Wa Adhkurū Ni`mata Al-Lahi `Alaykum Wa Mīthāqahu Al-Ladhī Wa Athaqakum Bihi 'Idh Qultum Sami`nā Wa 'Aţa`nā ۖ Wa Attaqū Al-Laha ۚ 'Inna Al-Laha `Alīmun Bidhāti Aş-Şudūri:
And call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, and his convenient, which he ratified with you, when ye said: we hear and we obey; and fear Allah, for Allah knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.” [ Qur’an- Al-Maida 5/7]

What did we hear and what did we obey to?
We had fear and we heard. We hoped and we obeyed. While we were calling the ones outside “He”. He made us direct ourselves towards inside , then we looked and saw that there is Lord of the Worlds
(Rabbul Alamiyn) inside. The one who said 'Qalu Bala: (They) said Bala' to the question of 'Alast-i Bi Rabbikum(Am I not your Lord)?" is total intellect (Aql-i Kull), 'Nur-u-Mim' ! They are all within Nur-u-Mim. Outer identity(Huwiyyat) which the jug wore on its self is the frozen state of the water…

With Muhammadi MuHaBBat
Kul Ihvani

Translated to English by GaribAN from the Night Sohbat Records with Kul Ihvani on 22nd of November , 2010[/size][/b]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön