Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

GOLDEN WORDS OF A SUFI SHEIKH - WORD NO 314

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

GOLDEN WORDS OF A SUFI SHEIKH - WORD NO.314
FIRKA-I NAJIYA:

My son, the human generation consists of seventy-three groups [1]. Three of them say they have the faith, certitude, and determination in God which is known as iman. Of these three groups, the people in one group say they love land, gold, and women -- and also God.
Those in the second group, although they have faith in God, place their trust in themselves, their titles, and their own abilities. They praise themselves and always claim that their actions are correct.

Those in the third group lose themselves, forget themselves, and with bowed heads, worship only God. Offering their very heads into His care, they surrender to Him.
Those in the other seventy groups have the appearance and speech of himan beings, but their actions do not conform to their words. They may speak of God, but their thoughts, actions, and behaviour belong to satan. They perform the four hundred trillion, ten thousand actions of ignorance which are the ‘miracles’ and actions of animals. Although the human generation is perfectly pure when it emerges from God, the qualities and actions of these people change when they arrive in the school of the world to study. Therefore, they fail to complete their examinations. Although they come to study their history and the history of God, they give up both and concentrate on studying the history of satan. Ultimately they end up in the hell that was given to satan.

Out of the first three groups, the one which worships God in humble homage reaches God directly without having to face questioning or judgment. The other two groups have to face their verdict on Judgment Day. According to that judgment, they will spend some time in heaven and some time in hell.
May you realise this and remain in that one group without ever straying from it. It is the group of the mu’min, the group of true believers [2].

[M.R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen (rh.a), Golden Words of a Sufi Sheikh, Word No:314 ]

References:

[1] Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) said: My ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except one sect. They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, which is that? Whereupon he said: It is one to which I and my companions belong. Transmitted by Tirmidhi.- Hadees 171 Narrated by – Abdullah ibn Amr

[2]
وَلَقَدْ صَدَّقَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِبْلِيسُ ظَنَّهُ فَاتَّبَعُوهُ إِلَّا فَرِيقًا مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
Wa Laqad Şaddaqa `Alayhim 'Iblīsu Žannahu Fa Attaba`ūhu 'Illā Farīqāan Mina Al-Mu'uminīna:
And Satan indeed found his calculation true concerning them, for they follow him, all save a group of true believers. [ Qur’an, Al-Saba, (34/20) ]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Bawa Muhaiyaddeen◄” sayfasına dön