Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

PRAYER - DUA

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

PRAYER

Prayer (Dua) is to declare the heartaches ad wishes of the servant by turning himself to the Creator, without intermediary and with a great manner (adab) and love at the station of coyness.
It is to commune with his Creator by using the adjectives, “YOU- I”
Because there is oneness hidden in communication with “YOU-I”
ALLAH loves the one.
You can not address ALLAH by calling Him, “Siz” (Plural YOU in Turkish. )”,
You can address by calling Him, “Sen” (Singular YOU in Turkish)”,
There is oneness (singularity ) in the term,”Sen”.

DUA
Dua, kulun; naz makamında, kendini Yaratan'a vasıtasız ve büyük bir edeb ve sevgiyle çevirip arzularını, dertlerini açıklamasıdır.
Hâlıkıyla senli-benli konuşmasıdır...
Senli-benli konuşmada teklik gizlidir.
ALLAH teki sever.
ALLAH'a: “Siz!” diye hitâbedemezsiniz,
“Sen” diye hitâbedersiniz.
“Sen” kelimesinde teklik vardır.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Re: PRAYER - DUA

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

When the prayers are passed to the Level of Ahadiyyat (martaba-i ahadiyyat), they are accepted.
...................(one line here will be translated after control from original hard copy)
Night worship is to take advantage of the fact that the number of the ones that are turned towards that level is less in number…
Command of “Wake up and do salat during a part of the night
[*][/color]” , is to say “Lets be alone”.

[*][/color]

وَمِنَ الَّيْلِ فَتَهَجَّدْ بِهٖ نَافِلَةً لَكَ عَسٰى اَنْ يَبْعَثَكَ رَبُّكَ مَقَامًا مَحْمُودًا
wa minal-laili fa taḥajjad bihī nāfilatal laka 'asā ay yab'aṡaka rabbuka maqāmam maḥmụdā
And during a part of the night, pray Tahajjud beyondwhat is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a position of great glory. (Surah Al-İsra, (17/79] )

The reason for the saying of “Prayer (Salat) is the mi’raj of the believer (mumeen)”:
To state that Mi’raj(ascension) is to be named with the all names of Ahadiyyat (Divine names of Oneness), to melt and be cleansed there.
Prayer (Salat) is the ultimate worship that is accepted in the level of Ahadiyyat.
Meaning of the Rasul of Al-Akram worshipping until his feet are gone,
And when the people asked him “why are you doing this, why do you suffer Oh Rasulullah?”
His answering “do you want to deprive me from this pleasure? “ , means “Should we not be “You-Me”
[*][/color] in Ahadiyyat ?”

[*][/color]
Hadrat Mughirah bin Shu'bah Radiyallahu 'Anhu reports that Rasulullah Salla lahu 'Alayhi wa’ale hiWasallam performed such lengthy nafl prayers, that his mubaarak - blessed legs became swollen. The Sahaabah said : "You undergo such great difficulties, whereas Allah has forgiven you (nor can you commit any sins)."Rasulullah Salla lahu 'Alayhi wa’ale hi Wasallam said: "(When Allah Ta'aala has blessed me so much) should I not be a grateful servant?"

Dualar, ahâdiyet mertebesine intikal ederse kabul edilir.
Duanın yapıldığı zaman, ahâdiyete çevrilmiş bir duanın o anda olmaması lâzımdır.
Gece ibâdeti bu makama çevrilenlerin adet itibariyle az olmasından istifâde etmek içindir...
“Gecenin bir vaktinde kalk namaz kıl!” emri:
“Yalnız kalalım!” demektir.
“Namaz mü'minin mi'râcıdır.” denilmesinin sebebi:
Mi'râc, ahâdiyetin bütün esmâları ile esmâlanmak, orada erimek ve temizlenmek demek olduğundandır.
Namaz ahâdiyet mertebesinde kabul edilen yegâne ibâdettir.
Resûl-i Muhterem'in ayakları gidinceye kadar namaz kılması;
“Bunu niçin yapıyorsunuz, bu eziyet niçin yâ Resûlullah?” diyenlere;
“Bu zevkten beni mahram etmek mi istiyorsunuz?” buyurmalarında:
“Ahâdiyette senli-benli olmayayım mı?” demektir...[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The real meaning of Salat is prayer (dua), supplication (niyaz).
The decree of the Lord , “Pray and I will give you” means
[*][/color] “Find me in Oneness (Ahadiyyat) and lets be ‘you-me’ ! “…
Here, there is a very delicate meaning here and leaving distance and gap between becomes shirk (associating partnership with ALLAH).

[*][/color] Qur’an (40/60) : And your Lord hath said: Pray unto Me and I will answer you. Lo! those who scorn My service, they will enter hell, disgraced.

Salâtın asıl mânâsı, dua, niyaz demektir.
“Dua edin vereyim!” buyruğu,
“Ahâdiyette beni bulun, senli-benli olalım!” demektir...
İşte duada çok ince bir mânâ vardır ki araya mesafe sokmak, aralık bırakmak şirk olur.

Therefore wishing means to put distance between, it is like reminding your wish to the ONE, who is ready and present everywhere (immanent), closer to you than your jugular vein , as if (ALLAH ) is not aware of you, in this way this territory is the territory of “shirk”.
The best is not to ask.
Understanding this is very difficult…
There is a remedy to understand this and work on this.
Needs to make effort to be permissive, patient, forgiver, compassionate and merciful as if one is racing with ALLAH in these attributes…
These characteristics are easier said by words but its manifestation in human being is very difficult …

Onun için istemek, araya mesafe sokmak demektir ki, her yerde hâzır ve nazır, şah damarından yakın olanın senden haberi yokmuş gibi arzunu hatırlatmak olur ki bu mıntıka, işte simdi şirk mıntıkasıdır.
İyisi istememektir.
Bunu anlamak çok zordur...
Bunu anlamak için bir çâre vardır ki buna çalısınız.
ALLAH ile yarış edercesine müsamahakâr, sabırlı, affedici, şefkatli, merhametli olmağa gayret etmek lâzımdır...
Bu hasletler söz ile kısa ve kolay söylenir, fakat insanda tecellîsi ise çok güçtür...[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Night is the symbol of spiritual world whereas day is the symbol of material World.
All stars (heavenly bodies) shine in the infinity of darkness and they can show them selves only in darkness.

Gece ruhanî, gündüz cismânî âlem remzidir.
Bütün mûz-i ecram karanlığın nâmütenahiliği içinde parlarlar, kendilerini ancak karanlıkta gösterebilirler.

Darkness is victorious over the light alot in the possession of God.
Representation of the Divine Light (Nur) in the spiritual realm is the moon.
The moon is also the realm of the spirit.
It points to the spiritual work at the time of full moon.
Night prayer (tahajjud) is fardh (obligatory) upon Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.
It is the event of the splitting of the Moon (Shaqq’ul-Kamar
[*]), why is it not the splitting of the Sun (Shaqq’ul-Shams)?
Have you ever thought of it?
Divine Power (Qudrat’ul-Subhaniyya) manifests through the canal of Divine Name , “Al-Sattaru (The Concealer, The One who covers)”, that is why….
Celestial bodies (stars) shining in the darkness is a sign for the worship that is in darkness will be bright.[/color]

[*][/color] Event of Shaqq'ul- Qamar (Splitting of the Moon): "The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain. But if they see a Sign, they turn away, and say, This is (but) transient magic.
"
[Qur'an (54/1-2)]

Karanlık namütenahi mülk-i ilâhîde aydınlığa nazaran çok galiptir.
Ruhanî âlemdeki nûrun temsili kamerdir.
Kamer aynı zamanda ruhun âlemidir.
Bedri-tâm zamanında ruhanî çalışmaya delâlet eder.
Gece namazı Resûl-i Ekrem'e farzdır.
“Şakku'l-kamer” hadisesidir de niçin “Şakku'l-şems” değildir?
Hiç düşündünüz mü?
Kudret-i Sübhaniye “SETTÂR” esmâsı kanalından tecellî eder de ondan...
Ecrâmın karanlıkta parıldaması ibâdetin karanlıkta olanının parlak olacağına işarettir.
[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The sun is entering the moon …
Why is the moon not entering the sun?
Eventhough the moon is smaller (than the Sun)…
It is a sign that all existence and creation will disappear in “SATTAR”…
It is also a sign for Qiyamat…

Güneş aya giriyor...
Niçin ay güneşe girmiyor?..
Hem ay küçük olduğu hâlde...
Bütün mevcudatın ve mahlûkâtın yok olacağına ve SETTÂR'ın içinde kaybolacağına işarettir...
Aynı zamanda kıyamete işarettir...

This expresses that the spirit (ruhanniyyat) is always dominant over material (corporeality).
Therefore there is a significant difference between the worships which are done during the day and at night…
Worship of the body is done during the day and worship of the spirit is done at night.
Even Ascension (Mi’raj) happened at night time…
Manifestation of the Divine Name, “Al-HAYY: The Ever Living One”, happen by veiling and covering with the Divine Name, “As-SATTAR: The Veiler)…
What seed will germinate without being covered?
Honeybee does not show (the honey) to anyone while making the honey…
“Alaqa” (clinging substance) of Human being grows up hiddenly.
Body of the deceased person is burried because of this…

Rûhâniyetin daimî olarak cismaniyete hâkim olduğunu ifâde eder.
Bundan dolayı gündüz ile gece yapılan ibâdet arasında muazzam fark vardır...
Gündüz cesedin ibâdeti, gece ruhun ibâdeti yapılır.
Mi'râc bile gece vakti olmuştur...
HAYY esmâsının tecellîsi daima SETTÂR esmâsiyle kapanarak, örtülerek olur...
Hangi tohum örtülmeden intaş eder?
Arı, balını yaparken kimseye göstermez...
İnsan alâkası gizli olarak büyümeğe baslar...
Ölünün cesedi bundan dolayı defnedilir...
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam saying “Cover me!” ,while the revelation (wahy)was coming, is not because of getting cold in a hot climate…
It is because of covering the vibration, that occurs due to the magnitude of the revelation. He commanded it to be covered to prevent it from being seen as a matter of courtesy (adab) to the Divine Name, “AL-SATTAR: The Veiler” …
Shrouding the deceased is also done because of this courtesy (adab)..
Covering the private parts (Satr-i Awrat) was ordered for the parts that are the loom and details of the Divine Name, AL-HAYy (The Everliving One)…
There is no alive creation whose private parts are open (apparent)...
They all are covered by a limb part as a matter of natural disposition…
Some is covered by tail, some is by foreskin, some is by hair, some is by feather…

Vahy gelirken “Üzerimi örtün!” diye Cenâb-ı Resûl'ün buyurması, sıcak iklimde üşümesinden değildir...
“Beni örtün!”
Vahyin şiddetinden husule gelen ihtizazın örtülmesini, görünmemesini, SETTÂR Esmâsına karşı olan edeb için örtülmesini emir buyurmuştur...
Cenâzeyi tekfin de bu edeb için yapılır...
Setr-i avret, HAYY Esmâsının tezgâh ve teferruatı olan yerler için emir olunmuştur...
Edeb yeri aşikâre olan hiçbir canlı mahluk yoktur...
Hepsi fıtrî yaradılış icabı bir uzuv kısmıyla örtülüdür...
Kimini kuyruk, kimini gulfe, kimini kıl, kimini tüy örtmektedir...
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Only because humans do not have such an innately anatomical cover, "satr-i awrat", the necessity of covering (to be dressed), was made obligatory and unannounced to humans by the excuse of preserving from external influences...
The cover is the representative (regent) of "as-SATTAR: The Veiler".
If a Divine Name (Asma) has a representative (regent) in the world, it exists by "awwal" (it exists through "awwal").
If there is no regent, then it is a later on commandment.

Yalnız insanlarda bu gibi yaradılıştan anatomik bir örtü olmadığından, insanlara telebbüs (giymek giyinmek, örtülü olmak) lüzûmu haricî te'sirattan (tesirlerden) sıyânet (korunma, muhafaza) bahanesiyle setr-i avret mecburen ve habersiz yaptırılmıştır...
Örtü " SETTÂR " ın nâibidir.
Esmânın dünyada nâibi varsa evvelden mevcuddur.
Nâibi yoksa sonradan emirdir.
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön