kulihvani
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mesajlar: 12868
Kayıt: 02 Eki 2006, 02:00

Re: Tapestry- Dokuma

Mesaj gönderen kulihvani »

sevgili colleen,

HAYYat SERmâyemiz AKLımızı, GÖRdüğüm-KÖRdüğüm dediği ZITlıklardan, İkİ ŞEYlik ŞEYtÂNlıklarından MuhaMMedîTâlim-Terbiye ile ERitip-ARıtıp Hayat BAĞımızı SU-layarak GÜL-i-ZÂRın yaşamak HAKKımızdır..
Kader koyunu yünlerinden, ÖMÜR Istarında nefes nefes OKUnan-DOKUnan Hayat Halısını, Hâl-i Hazırda HUZURda-Hızır olan ERENler İZİnde-ÖRneğine UYgun Yaşarız İnşae ALLAH

Akıllarımızla, ŞeÂNullahta, Sünnetullah SİSTEMini ÇÖZmeye çalışmaktansa, MuhaMMedî ŞUURla BİLip-ANlayıp-YAŞAmak TEK YOLumuzdur..
Her haMM AKLı, fıtrî yapısında- mıknatıs gibi var olan Hayal Labirentlerinden MuhaMMedî Hakikat NÛRuna ÇIKarmak, AKL-ı SİLMM etmek Hasbî Hizmetine omuz vermeniz ne mukaddes güzellik-özellik, uzaklardaki cAN kardeşimİZ…
İşte şimdi efkâr basarda gönlüme,
garibÂNca bir zevk SALLarım.. YOLLarım senden sana…

MERKEZ-MUHİT İkİ UCu
HATMinde BAŞı-SON-UCu
ASLın fASLı.. ZÂTın AYNı..
AKL’a Resim AN Resim ZamAN ORUCu…

ZEVK 4972

ER-İŞ gökten yere İNen.. YEdi RENK ÜSTüne ARGAç
DÖVülür Demir Tarakla.. DEsen Desen DOĞar HALLı
ÖRneklenir İLMek İLMek.. mekÂN SAAT.. zamÂN SarkAÇ
zÂHİR-bÂTIN zİNCİRinde.. ZITların ZEVKi maSALLı…

02.07.12 11:17
sarkacın sınırında

sevgili colleen,
benim doğduğum çocukluğumu yaşadığım Hasan Dağın kucağındaki Karaviran Köyümde yüzyılların getirdiği halı tezgâhlarında-ISTARlarda, 40 belikli saçlarıyla eli kınalı Yörük gelinleri-kızları halı kilim dokurlardı..
sağ ve sola dikilen çam yarması kalaslara alt ve üstten geçmeli dönen yuvarlak sargı kirişleri..
asırların tecrübesiyle dokunacak halının enince-boyunca çokluk ve uzunlukta boyuna iplerin-ERİŞin hazırlanışı, üst kirişe sarılıp alttakine montesi..
tüm ıstara dizilişi.. üztten alttan gergi demirleri..
önceden hazırlanan, 7 renk boyanan kök boya iplerin kafa gibi sargılarının sırayla asılışı, işe hazır oluşu..
besmele-salavat ve dualarla: “Benim elim değil FADİME-Fatma aleyhi's-selâm ANAmızın eli!” deyip boyuna ipler arasına ilk ARGAÇın-enine olan ANA sıkıştırıcı İpin taraklanması ve her 2 Eriş ipine atılan her renk uzunca düğümler.. düğümler.. arkaç geçip tarakla dövmeler düğüm uçlarını taramalar ve özel halı makaslarıyla usta ellerce kırpmalar..
önünde duran örnek halının her düğümünü OKUyuş ve AYNını DOKUyuşlar..
gözle takibi bile zor olan hızda usta halıcı ellerin muhteşem maharetleri..
sonuçta seyrine doyulmayan bir ÖMÜR HALIsı..
orta okul öğrencisiyken halı tezgâhında halı dokurken-düğüm keserken halı bıçağına çarpan sol şehadet parmağımın yara İZi..
YAŞAmak güzel ŞEYYY.. YAŞAnmayansa Yalan…

BİZ BİR-İZ
heryerde-herzaman-herhalde
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

How nice Our Rabb WeAVes the BE-ing
Loop by loop in the Muhammadi LooM thREADing
The one who rips off his own pattern (thread)
Lives the whole pattern in one breathing

Ne kadar güzel örüyor RABBımız OL-AN’ı
İLMek İLMek Muhammedî Lütuf tezgâhında DOKUyor..
Bir nefeste yaşatmakta tüMM Motifi- TEK AN’ı
Kendi motifini (ipliğin) söken kişi-kendinde kendin OKUyor..

As Salam
garibAN
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Dear Colleen,
It is our RIGHT (HAQQ) to live Our Life (HAYYat) capital which is our Mind (AQL), as a Rose Garden, by melting-purifying it from its contrasts and the SHaiYtANness of Two Thing-ness (Duality. “ShaY” in Arabic means thing) by Muhammadi Exercises and Discipline, and by watering our life vineyards, because our mind says, “What I saw- is a gordian knot”.
May we live the life tapestry which is being thREADed and WoVeN breath by breath in the LooM of life by the wool of the sheep of destiny (Qadar) rightly, in the trace-example of the friends of Allah who are Hidhir, ready and present in the presence insha’ALLAH…

Instead of trying to undo the knots (solving ) of the System of Sunnatullah in Sha’Anullah by our minds, to know-understand the moment and live it by Muhammadi Consciousness is the only path we have.

Now the melancholy comes to my heart,
And I recite a garibANish zawk..I send it to you from you…

CENTER-PERIMETER are its two ENDs
Its head is its Last END in its “HATM”
The AYN of the DHAT is..the “fASL” of the “ASL”..
[*]
Moment (AN) is the “Fasting of Time” for the Mind…[/color]

ZAWK 4972

It is the Warp Thread coming down to earth from heaven..
The weft in Seven Colours are over.
It is beaten by the iron comb..
The carpet is born in patterns.
It is modeled knot by knot..
Place (mekÂN) is “SAAT: Clock”..
Time (zamÂN) is the Pendulum..
In the chain of “zÂHİR – bÂTIN (Manifest – Non-manifest)”..
The Tale (maSALL) that is the ZAWK of the OPPOSITEs..

30.06.12 21:31
in the limit of the pendulum…

Dear Colleen,
In my Karaviran village at the nook of the mountain of Hasan, where I was born and lived my childhood, Yoruk brides-girls with their 40 plaited hair and with their hands coloured with henna, they used to weave the rugs and carpets in the looms which have been brought to us by centuries ..
Round and the spinning wrap beams that are assembled on the pine logs which are fixed on the right and the left. The beams go up and down on the loom.
The warp threads are prepared in accordance with the width and length of the rug which will be weaved [woven] by the centuries old experience, and they are wrapped on the top beam and fixed on the down beam.

They are threaded on the loom..There are irons from above and below for stretching. Bobins of strings like the human heads in 7 colours, which are dyed with paints cultivated from the plant roots are prepared as set up and hung around the loom before the weaving process.

By Basmala, salawats and duas (prayers):
By saying “It is not my hand, but the hand of FADIMA-our mother FATIMA (a.s)’s hand!” MOTHER tightening string across the first weft is combed amongst the vertical warp threads, and the long knots are made on every 2 strings in every colour…knots..
The end of the knots are combed and beaten by the combs, and the trimming is done with special carpet scissors [shears] by master hands.
Readings of the every knot of the sample carpet in front of them and WEAVings of its AYN..

The master carpet weaver hands work in a speed which is difficult to follow by eye, in [with] magnificent skills [skill] and a CARPET of LIFE appears as a result, and you can't have enough by watching it.
I had a scar PRINT on my index (testimony) finger while cutting knots during the weaving in the loom, when I was in secondary school.
LIVING is a nice THINGGG..
What is not LIVEd is a LIE..

“BIZ BIR – IZ” (This can not be translated to another language)
Everywhere- every time- in every state…

Kul Ihvani

[*] The AYN of the DHAT is..the “fASL” of the “ASL”.. :[/color]
“Dhat” is the Creator who is the ONE-Wahdat
And “AYN” is the World of Manyness “ Which the “AYAN-I SABITA” sees in the MIND (AQL) Mirror.
It is said “FASL” to play the song of the “Ashk (Love)” and do “Mashk”.
“ASL” is “DHAT” and the detail (Tafsilat) being born from this are the “fASL”s. Shadows are “fASL”s.
“ASL” is the Creator and the “fASL” are the creations.

[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
simurg
Özel Üye
Özel Üye
Mesajlar: 928
Kayıt: 01 Haz 2009, 02:00

Mesaj gönderen simurg »

Yine bir kelimenin kalbine dokunmuşsun Sevgili Colleen Can,
Dokuma denilince hemen aklımıza kumaş gelmek ile birlikte,
sizinde söylediğiniz gibi, hayatın kendisi dahi bir dokuma işlemi demek.
Yemek pişirmek bir dokuma sanatı aslında,
Bir şey üretmek doğrudan,üretilen şeyin dokunularak ortaya çıkarılması, zahir olması demek.
Ağzımızdan çıkan kelimeler bize davranış ve duygular dokumakta.
En güzeli de dualarımızı sesli, sessiz nefeslerimizle dokumakta
ve kaderimizce kadarımızca bir seyr-ü sefer etmekteyiz hayatın içerisinde
dokuya dokuya -dokuna dokuna.

Her birimiz bir tek hücreden dokunmuş olan Can'larız bir açıdan bakarsak,
Ve elimizin dilimizin ve cümle zahiri ve batıni cihazatımızın işlemesi ile hayatın içerisinde dokunmaya devam etmekteyiz.
Her şey daima sebepler ile vücud bulmakta olduğu için ise,
Her dokunan şeyin bir dokuyanı olmakta.

Her dokumanında bir görevi ve kullanım sahası bulunmakta.
Ben de çocukluğumdan bu zamana kadar daima kumaşlar ile haşir neşir olmuş birisiyim.
Çok cezbedici ve göz alıcıdır benim için kumaşlar.
Bir bakışta tanıyabilirim muhtevasını,
ve ne şekilde değerlendirilebileceğini anlayabilirim acizane.

Bazı kumaş muhteşm görünür ama çok zor işleme tabii tutulur.
Bazısı alımlı değildir ama öyle çok işe yarayabilir ki, kimse ondan vazgeçemez.
Bazısı ütü delisidir, devamlı terbiyeye muhtaçtır,
ne kadar ütülersek ütüleyelim, ilk kullanıldığı anda üzerinde sarfedilmiş onca ütüleme emeğini inkar eder,
tekrar tekrar ilgi alaka ister,şımarıktır bir bakıma.
Bazısı kuvvetli dirayetli, hiç bir baskıya boyun eğmez, devamlı direnir,
bazısı sebatkar olur, yumuşacık ve nereye isterseniz oraya döner yüzünü,
Kimi kumaşın her iki tarafını da kullanabilirsiniz,
içi dışı ayırt edilemeyecek kadar güzeldir ve bu çeşit kumaş daima gözbebeğidir.
Çünkü dokumasında da özel bir çalışma yapılmış ve artık saklanacak hiç bir ayıbı kalmamıştır, ne yüzünde nede tersinde.
Isıya dayanabilen,dayanamayan.
İnsanı kaşındıran,serinleten,sıcaklığı ile tercih edilip okşayan,çeşit çeşittirler.

Dışımızı güzelleştiren, Biz'i setreden, ayıp ve kusurlarımızı örtüp saklayan,
Bize zırh olan, büründüğümüz giysilerimiz daima kumaş ile Biz'i bütünler.

Kumaşları insanlarla özdeşleştiririm çoğu zaman.
Yukarıda biraz söz ettiğim özelliklerin daha pek çok fazla özelliklerini insanlarda da bulmak çok mümkün.

Ve dervişlerin yün ve kıldan, kaba sayılabilecek ancak en saf ve doğal olan kumaşlardan giysiler giymeleri de çok ilgimi çekmiştir hep.
Hatta yün hakkında Münir Derman Efendimiz Hazretlerinin çok muhteşem bir yazısını hatırladım şimdi.

Yün 'de çok sırlar ve gizemler var,okumadıysanız eğer inşaallah sizde okuyun ilk fırsatta.

Ve söz buraya gelmişken, şimdi hemen bir dua dokuyalım Seher Vaktimizin şehadetinde.

Rabbim Kalb kumaşımızı Resulullah Sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem Efendimiz Hazretlerinin en sevdiği ve beğendiği Ümmeti olmamız için sen güzelleştir
Bizi haddi aşmaktan, aşırılıklara gitmekten hıfz ve muhafaza buyur
Dışımızı muhafaza etmek gayretlerimizi sağlamlaştır,
ve Batınımızı da en beğendiğin haller olacak şekilde doku ve güzelleştir,
Bizleri Halis İman ehli ve samimi-sadık-sabırlı-selamet ehli Mümin'lerden eyle,
Kardeşliğimizi ise ebediyyen bir arada olacak hale götüren bir kader dokuması içerisinde Birr ve beraberlik içerisinde daim eyle
Cümle Ümmet-i Muhammed (sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem)e huzur ve selamet bahşeyle,
İnşaallah ve sonsuz amin ecmain.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Simurg Jann wrote:

You have touched the heart of a word again Dear Colleen JaN,
As well as when we say the tapestry (woven) “material” comes to our minds, the life itself even means a process of weaving just as you said.
Cooking is in fact an art of weaving.
Producing something directly means the manifestation of what will be produced and become apparent by being woven. It will be “zahir (manifested)”.
The words coming out of our mouths are weaving the attitudes and feelings for us. What is most beautiful is (our mouths) are weaving our prayers in sound from our silent breaths, and we are doing our journey in this life in accordance with our fates and as much as what is written for us,
Weaving by weaving – being woven by being woven.

Each of us are the souls (janns) which are weaved from a single cell if we look from a particular angle. We keep being woven in this life with the works of our hands, our tongues, all our outer and inner equipment. As everything is finding “wujud (existence)” by causality, there is a weaver for everything being woven.

And there is a purpose (task) and area of use for every tapestry.
I have also been a person who was mingled with materials since my childhood so far.
Materials are very attractive and flamboyant for me.
I can recognize its content (what it is made of) at a single glance,
And I can understand humbly in what way it can be used.

Some materials look magnificent but it is very hard to process it.
Some are not very attractive but they can be so useful that no one can give them up.
Some materials are iron happy,
It is always in need of discipline.
No matter how much we iron, as soon as it is used, it denies the ironing labour which was given to it. In a way , it is spoilt, and it requires interest from you again and again.
Some materials are strong, resistant, and they don't bow down under any pressure, and they resist constantly.
Some are allegiant (abiding), soft and it turns its face to wherever you want it to turn.
You can use the both sides of some materials.
Both inside and outside of it are beautiful indistinguishably and those sorts of materials are always the apple of the eye.
Because a special work was done over their weaving and no blemishes have remained on their inner and outer faces anymore after this work.
They are various e.g. heat-resistant and non-heat-resistant to heat, irritant, cooling, giving smooth feeling by its warm nature, and they are all sorts.

Our clothes which beautify us externally, cover us, cover our blemishes and hide them, and become armor to us, always completes us with material.

I consubstantiate the materials with people most of the time.
It is possible to find many more of those features I have mentioned above in human beings.

And it was always interesting for me that the darwishes wear clothes made of wool and hair which be considered as rough but they are purest and most natural materials.
Even, I have remembered Dr.Munir Derman Efendi’s magnificent writing about wool now.

Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön