Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

THAT IS ME WHO IS READING MY BOOK BY HIS TONGUE

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

THAT IS ME WHO IS READING MY BOOK BY HIS TONGUE

He says like that: While my servant (abd) is listening to Me, that is Me who is reading My Book by his tongue. And this is My “musamara (Conversation)” [1] with him. Now, such a servant (abd) has tasted My speech/words (Kelâm). But if he gets stuck in the meanings (ma’na), he will get away from Me by his opinion and thought. Because his share is to turn (tend) towards Me and to make his ear apt to comprehend (idraq) My speech/word (Kelâm), in order that I will be ready (hazır) for this “qira’at” [2]. Then I become the One who makes the qira’at (reading) and makes (him) to hear, and I become the One who explains My speech/words (Kelâm) to My servant and to make him reach to the meanings (ma’na) [3] within it. Now this is My conversation (musamara) with him. Such a servant takes his knowledge (ilm) from Me, not from his own opinion and thought. That servant doesn't hold any worries of hell (jahannam) and garden (Jannat) anymore. He doesn't worry about the accounting day and gathering day. He doesn't feel the anxieties of the world and the hereafter, because he is not comprehending “ashya’ (Universe/things)” by his own mind, and he is not thinking about My verses/signs (ayats) by his own opinion. He has given his ear to My speech/Words (Kelâm) only. I become the one who teaches him.

[Muhyiddin Ibn-i Arabi (k.s), Futuhat-al makiya, I, p.239]

GLOSSARY:

[1] Musamara : This expression, “Night Conversation” is implying the hadith which is letting (us) know about ALLAH descending to the heaven in the last third of the night.

“The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”[Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

[2] Qira'at, which means literally the readings, terminologically means the method of recitation. Traditionally, there are 10 recognised schools of qira'at.

[3] Ma’Na’ ( Mana): Ma’na’ MeaNs MeaNing. It is the inner face of something. Inner hearings e.g. notion, thought. Ma’na is the reason(SaBab) for an action to occur. This is translated to English from the Turkish copy of "Futuhat-al Makiyya"

Original Turkish is as below:

"O şöyle buyurmaktadır: Kulum Ben’i dinlediği sırada ona onun diliyle Kitab’ımı okuyan Ben’im. Ve bu Benim onunla müsameremdir*. İşte böyle bir kul Kelam’ımı tatmıştır. Ama eğer manalarda takılacak olursa, nazar ve fikriyle Ben’den uzaklaşacaktır. Çünkü ona düşen, sadece Bana yönelmek ve kulağını Kelam’ımı idrak için uygunlaştırmaktır, ta ki Ben bu kıraate hazır olayım. O zaman kıraat eden ve işitt...iren Ben olurum, Kelam’ımı kuluma açıklayan ve ondaki manalara ulaştıran da Ben olurum. İşte bu benim onunla müsameremdir. Böyle bir kul ilmini Ben’den alır, kendi nazar ve fikrinde değil. Bu kul artık cennet ve cehennem endişesi taşımaz, hesap gününün ve mahşerin tasasına düşmez, dünya ve ahiretin kaygılarını duymaz, çünkü eşyayı artık kendi aklıyla idrak etmemekte, ayetlerimi kendi nazarıyla düşünmemektedir. O kulağını Kelam’ıma vermiştir sadece. Ve böylece Ben’imle şahid, Ben’imle hazır olmuştur. Ona öğreten artık Ben olurum."

[Fütühat, I, s.239, Muhyiddin İbn Arabî (k.s)] *Müsamere (“gece konuşması”) ifadesi, gecenin son üçte birinde Allah’ın dünya semasına indiğini belirten hadise telmihtir.
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön