Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

WE VERILY ARE ITS GUARDIAN - ONUN KORUYUCUSU BİZİZ

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

WE VERILY ARE ITS GUARDIAN

" 'Innā Naĥnu Nazzalnā Adh-Dhikra Wa 'Innā Lahu Laĥāfižūna:
We have, without doubt, sent down the message; and We verily are its Guardian ."
[Qur'an - Al Hijr 15/9]‬

Mawlana Jalaladdeen-i Rumi (k.s):

"........The loving kindnesses of God made a promise to Mustafá (Mohammed), saying, “If thou shalt die, (yet) this Lesson (the Qur’án) shall not die.
I am exalting thy Book and Miracle, I am defending the Qur’án from those who would make it more or less.
I am exalting thee in both worlds, I am driving away the scoffers from thy Tidings.

1200. None shall be able to make additions or omissions therein. Do not thou seek another protector better than Me.
Day by day I will increase thy splendour, I will strike thy name on gold and on silver.
For thy sake I will prepare pulpit and prayer-niche: in (My) love (for thee) thy vengeance hath become My vengeance.
They (thy followers), from fear, are uttering thy name covertly and hiding when they perform their prayers;
From terror and dread of the accursed infidels thy Religion is being hidden underground;

1205. (But) I will fill the world, from end to end, with minarets; I will make blind the eyes of the recalcitrant.
Thy servants will occupy cities and (seize) power: thy Religion will extend from the Fish to the Moon.
We shall keep it living until the Resurrection: be not thou afraid of the annulment of the Religion, O Mustafá.
O My Messenger, thou art not a sorcerer: thou art truthful, thou wearest the mantle of Moses.
To thee the Qur’án is even as the rod (of Moses): it swallows up (all) infidelities, like a dragon.

1210. If thou sleepest beneath a sod, (yet) deem as his rod that which thou hast spoken (My Word).Assailants have no power over his rod. Do thou (then) sleep, O King, a blessed sleep!
(Whilst) thy body is asleep (in the tomb), thy Light in Heaven hath strung a bow for thy war (against the infidels). The philosopher and that which his mouth doeth—the bow of thy Light is piercing him (and it) with arrows.

Thus He did, and (even) more than He said: he (the Prophet) slept (the sleep of death), but his fortune and prosperity slumbered not....."

Reference : Mathnawi English Translation,REYNOLD A. NICHOLSON, Volume 3. Couplet No: 1195 -1215
Source: http://www.semazen.net/eng/show_text.php?id=256

Turkcesi:

ONUN KORUYUCUSU BİZİZ

ا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ

" İnna nahnü nezzelnez zikra ve inna lehu le hafizun :
Şüphe yok o zikri biz indirdik biz, her halde biz onu muhafaza da edeceğiz" [El-Hicr 15/9]‬

Hz.Rumi (k.s):

"....O peygamber, zâhiren ölse bile Allah yine onu yüceltir, kadrini yükseltir.

Kadri yüce Kur’an, Musa’nın asâsına, Mustafa sallallâhi aleyhi
vesellem’in vefatı, Musa’nın uykusuna, Kur’an’ı, değiştirmek
isteyenler de Musa’yı uyur bulup asâyı çalmak isteyen o iki
küçük sihirbaza benzer

Allah’nın lûtufları, Mustafa’ya vaitlerde bulundu da dedi ki: “ Sen ölsen bile bu din, bu iman ölmez.
Senin kitabını, mucizeni ben yüceltirim. Kur’an’dan bir şey eksiltmeye, ona bir şey katmaya yeltenen kişiye ben mâni olurum.
Ben seni iki cihanda da korurum. Sözünü kınayanları terk eder, onları hor hakir bir hale korum.

1200. Hiç kimse Kur’an’ı değiştirmeye kudret bulamaz; ona ne bir şey ilâve edebilirler, ne ondan bir şey eksiltebilirler. Sen benden daha iyi başka bir koruyucu arama!
Senin parlaklığını gün geçtikçe artırır, adını altınlara, gümüşlere bastırırım.
Senin için mimberler, mihraplar kurdururum.Ben, seni öyle seviyorum ki senin kahrın, benim demektir.
Şimdi adını korkudan gizlice söylüyorlar, namaz kılacakları zaman gizleniyorlar.
Melûn kâfirlerin korkusundan dinin mağaralarda gizli kalıyor ya...

1205. Bütün âlemi minarelerle dolduracağım, âsilerin gözlerini kör edeceğim ben.
Kulların şehirler alacak, mevkiler bulacak…
Dinin balıktan aya kadar her tarafı kaplayacak.
Ey Peygamberimiz, sen sihirbaz değilsin, doğrusun… sen de Musa’nın giydiği elbiseyi giymişsin, sen de onun gibi bir peygambersin.
Kur’an’ın, Musa’nın asâsına benze,r küfürleri ejderha gibi sömürüp yutar.

1210. Sen, toprak altında uyursun ama o tertemiz söz asâ gibi her şeye agâhtır.
Kast edenlerin elleri o asâya ulaşamaz.Uyu ey padişah, uyu… uykun mübarek olsun!
Bedenin uyur ama nurun göklere ağar, düşmanlarını kahretmek için okunu kur, yayını ger.
Felsefeci, aleyhine söylenmeye yeltenir ama nurunun oku ağzını oklar, onu susturur.”
Hakikaten de öyle oldu, hattâ bu vaitten de üstün şeyler vücuda geldi. O uyudu, fakat bahtı, ikbali uyumadı. ...."

Kaynak: Hz.Rumi(k.s), Mesnevi , 3.Cilt , Beyt 1195 - 1215
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön