Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

HAVE YOU SURRENDERED YOUR THIEF TO GOD?

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

HAVE YOU SURRENDERED YOUR THIEF TO GOD?

One day a thief broke in to a house in desert. The thief kept searching for valuable things in the place but this place was a poor woman’s house. There was only her in the house and that muslim woman was in the middle of her prayer. There was nothing to steal in her place. When he was about to leave the place, the woman had just finished her prayer. When she saw that the thief couldn’t find any thing to steal, she called out to him :

“Oh needy man, at least have ablution with the water in the ewer and make two cycles of prayer so that your effort will not go to waste…”

The thief was surprised with these words. A strange state had covered his heart. He immediately had the ablution and stood for the prayer(salah). After this, the woman lifted her hands up and started to pray :

“Oh Lord( Ya Rabb), this needy person came to my house and couldn’t find anything within to take. Now I sent him to Your door. You are surely not like me. You do not send him back empty-handed.”

The man standing for the prayer had heard this . His legs were shaking during the prayer. He started to repent to God as soon as he finished his prayer. When the woman heard him repenting she made another supplication to God:

“Oh my Lord(Ya RaBB), this man has waited a few minutes at Your door and you have accepted him immediately, but this poor being(me) has been at Your door along her life and I still could not be accepted like this!.”

The Voice manifesting in her heart was saying the following :
“Don’t be upset. We have accepted him because of your supplication”.

Dear friend, this beautiful hearted poor(faqir) woman was Hadrat Rabiatu’l-Adawiyya (k.s).
At every moment satan is getting in to the hearts of the people and stealing their worships and prayers when they contaminate their worship and good deeds with the desires of their ego(nafsanic desires and actions). When your heart is full with worldy desires, you insert things to it for the Satan to steal.

From another point of view:
The thief is stealing your
Muhammadi Word( I’tikad, belief) and leaving qufr in its place,
the thief is stealing your
Muhammadi Amal( Sunnat-I Saniyya) and leaving you the innovations and philosophies of your mind ,The thief is stealing your Muhammadi Ahlaq (Morale, Conduct or Ethics) and leaving the Ahlaq of the pharoh and satan in its place.
The thief is stealing your
Muhammadi State (H‘al) and leaving a state of bigotry, cheating, telling lies, stealing, gossiping, back-biting, and thousands of evil states alternating at every moment.

If you empty your heart from the desires of your ego and turn it into kaabah(house of God) and make it a worshipping place, the water of your ewer would be filled with “ZamZam” coming from “Al-Kawthar” and your thief mind(aql ) which is isolated from its essence(Naql) would not be able to find anything to steal there anymore, his hands would be cut off from stealing and have ablution with ZamZam and be purified, repent and surrender fully to ALLAH and HIS RASUL Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. Take lesson from Rabiatu’l-Adawiyya(k.s) and make your thief mind muslim inshaALLAH!

Narated By 'Aisha : I asked Allah's Apostle about looking hither and thither in prayer. He replied, "It is a way of stealing by which Satan takes away (a portion) from the prayer of a person." (Sahih Bukhari Vol 001, Book 012, Hadith Number 718.)

Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[ Sahih Muslim 6757]

Reported by Bazzar narrated from Abu Huraira that Rasulullah SAWS said “………….My devil(shaiytan) was a 'kafir'. By the help of Allah to me, my devil has been Muslim.”

Kafir is the humanbeing covering his Mind. Kafir is the one who cover the Ridha(Contentment) of Nurullah(Light of God) and prevent it from manifesting and cutting its own electricity. Why do people cover their mind(Aql)? It is so that Naql(Divine Knowledge) would not enter it. KeFeRe is like the plug getting rusty in the socket...However here in a way, Rasulullah SAWS says that his mind has fully surrendered to ALLAH(has been muslim) and duality of mind replaced with Tawheed(Oneness/Unity).

Allah knows best
Was Salam and Love

GaribAN
http://www.muhammedinur.com/En
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön