Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

TO KNOW GOD by 100 EVIDENCES AND PROOFS:

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

TO KNOW GOD by 100 EVIDENCES AND PROOFS:

One of the greatest Qur'an commentators in Islamic history, Fahruddin-i Radhi(k.s) had come to a city called "Herat" with his 300 students and some knowledgable people to give a religious sermon in medieval time. He was struggling against the ideas of the philosophers and atheists in his period as well. The people of that time period was showing so much importance to the wise people like him who had studied scriptures and written a beautiful commentary of the Qur'an. Some wisemen of the city had come to visit him but one person had not come. This made him think about this person. A richman had invited wisemen in to a feast in his garden but his main aim was to bring Fahruddin-i Radhi and this man together in an appropriate manner.

During the meal, Fahruddin-i Radhi asked to this man:
"Why have you not come to visit me?"

That person answered:
"I am a poor man. Neither me coming to your visit brings you honour nor me not coming to your visit will make you loose any thing. You would better be engaged with important people."

This answer made Fahruddin Radhi think. This time by being totaly curious he started to ask questions one after the other to this man insistently:
"This word is not a word of an ordinary man . This answer is the answer of someone whose heart is wakeful. Now I am more curious. Now , please tell me why you are not coming? There must be a message which you wanted to pass me."

The man: " I’ve heard that it is necessary for the muslims to visit me. Why should it be a necessity to visit you?"

Fahruddin-i Radhi:
"I am from the people of knowledge. The people who come to my visit will in fact not have come to visit me but they will have come to visit the knowledge. In this way, they will have supported me in my struggle to enlighten people related to the matters against which they don’t have any knowledge to protect themselves."

The man:
"In this case, please explain me...If the aim of the knowledge is to know ALLAH(God), how do you know ALLAH(Hadrat-i Mawla) ?

Fahruddin-i Radhi(k.s): I know ALLAH by about 100 evidences and strong proofs..."

The man:
Well tell me then; “ Are the evidences and proofs not used for clearing the doubts?“ In this case, you must have had so many doubts that you found an evidence for each of them and cleared your doubts. In fact, Allahu Dhu’l Jalal gave me such a faith(iman or a Nur)that there is not a single atom of doubt within my heart. Why will I seek evidence to clear for something which does not exist?

Silence follows this answer. After this Fahruddin –i Radhi gets up from his place and goes to this man:
“let me kiss your hand. You are not an ordinary person, you are the spiritual sultan and a sample of faith and sincerity(ikhlas). Please tell me who you are, do not leave me in wonder ?

Some one comes and whispers to Fahruddin-i Radhi’s ear :
“This person you talked to is Hadrat Najmuddin-i Kubra.

Fahruddin-i Radhi kneels down and makes requests to him by saying:
“ Please take me as one of your disciples as well and let me join to your sermons(sohbats)...”

Turkish Original excerpted from the Web:
Fahreddîn-i Râzî Herat ve civarında bozuk inançları yaymakla meşgul olanlarla mücâdele ediyor, Müslümanlar'ı bunların tehlikelerine karşı korumaya çalışıyordu. Üç yüz kadar atlı talebe ve âlim ile Herat'a geldiğinde; hem devlet, hem din büyükleri akın akın ziyaretine gelmiş, alâka göstermişlerdi. Ama birileri vardı ki; ne geliyor, ne de gelme arzusu ızhâr ediyordu. Acaba Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretlerinin muhâliflerinden miydi?
Halktan bir zengin, bir gün Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretlerini bahçesinde yemeğe dâvet etti. Maksadı; ziyaretine gelmeyen zâtı da orada bulundurup, görüşmelerini ve bir yanlış anlamanın meydana gelmemesini temin etmekti.
Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretleri, yemekte karşılaştığı ziyaretine gelmeyen zâta,

- Niçin bizi ziyârete gelmediniz? diye sordu. Şöyle cevap verdi o zât:

- Ben fakirin biriyim. Ne ziyâretinize gelişim size bir şeref kazandırır, ne de gelmeyişim size bir şey kaybettirir. Siz mühim kimselerle meşgul olun.

Bu cevap Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretlerini düşündürdü. Bu defa büsbütün meraklanarak ısrarla suallerini peşi peşine sıraladı:

- Bu, sıradan birinin sözüne benzemiyor. Kalbi-gönlü uyanık birinin cevabıdır bu. Şimdi daha çok meraklandım. Söyleyin lütfen niçin gelmiyorsunuz? Bize vermek istediğiniz bir mesajınız olmalı.

- Sen, 'Müslümanlar'ın benim ziyâretime gelmeleri vâciptir' diyormuşsun. Neden senin ziyâretine gelmek vâcip olsun?

- Ben ilim ehli biriyim. Benim ziyâretime gelenler aslında benim değil, ilmin ziyâretine gelmiş olurlar. Mücâdelemde bana yardımcı olmuş, beni desteklemiş sayılırlar.

- Öyle ise anlat bakalım... İlmin hedefi Allâh'ı bilmek olduğuna göre, nasıl biliyorsun Hazret-i Mevlâ'yı?

- Yüz delil ve burhan ile biliyorum Allah Teâlâ'yı...

- Peki öyleyse, söyler misin; burhan ve delil, şüpheleri gidermek için değil midir? Demek sende bu kadar şüphe varmış ki her birine delil aramış; ancak bu delillerle şüpheni gidermişsin. Halbuki Allahü zû'l-Celâl bana, öyle bir îman verdi ki; şüphenin zerresi bile kalbimde yoktur. Olmayan şeyi gidermek için ne diye delil ve burhan arayayım?

Bu cevaptan sonra bir suskunluk başlar. Neden sonra yerinden kalkan büyük müfessir Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretleri,

- Uzat elini de öpeyim. Sen sıradan biri değil, bir îman ve ihlâs numûnesi mâneviyât sultânısın. Kim isen söyle de beni daha fazla merakta bırakma.

Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretlerinin kulağına eğilen birinin, fısıltı hâlinde söyledikleri şundan ibârettir:

- Konuştuğun zât, Necmüddîn-i Kübrâ hazretleridir.

Fahreddîn-i Râzî hazretleri hemen diz çöküp rica eder:

- Lütfen beni de kabul buyurun tâlipleriniz arasına da, ben de iştirak edeyim sohbetlerinize...
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
HAYY-DOST
Özel Üye
Özel Üye
Mesajlar: 1856
Kayıt: 16 May 2009, 02:00

Re: TO KNOW GOD by 100 EVIDENCES AND PROOFS:

Mesaj gönderen HAYY-DOST »

Thank you very much my brother GARİB-jan.....
Resim
En son HAYY-DOST tarafından 16 Mar 2011, 12:24 tarihinde düzenlendi, toplamda 1 kere düzenlendi.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: TO KNOW GOD by 100 EVIDENCES AND PROOFS:

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Aiwallah Jazakallahu Khayran Sister Hayy-Dost.

Was Salam and Love
GaribAN
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön