Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

AL-KAWTHAR

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

WHAT is AL-KAWTHAR?

He is RaSuLullah be-ing MuHaMMad SaLLallahu Alaihi wa sallam and this is said to him in Qur’AN ;

إِنَّا أَعْطَيْنَاكَ الْكَوْثَرَ
“Inna aAAtaynaka alkawthara:
To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).” (Qur’an –Al-Kauthar [108 /1] )

This is how the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) interpreted it. It was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (607) that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: Whilst we were with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he dozed off then he raised his head and he was smiling. We said, “Why are you smiling, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said: “A soorah has been revealed to me.” And he recited (interpretation of the meaning):

Verily, We have granted you (O Muhammad) Al-Kawthar (a river in Paradise)…

[al-Kawthar 108:1]

to the end of the chapter. Then he said: “Do you know what is al-Kawthar?” We said: Allaah and His Messenger know best.” He said: “It is a river that my Lord has promised to me in which there is much goodness. And it is a cistern to which my ummah will come on the Day of Resurrection.”

Al-Tirmidhi (3284) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Al-Kawthar is a river in Paradise. Its banks are made of gold and its bed is of pearls and rubies…” al-Tirmidhi said: It is hasan saheeh; it was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 3/135.

Al-Bukhaari (6093) and Muslim (4244) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “My Cistern is (as big as) the distance of a month’s (journey). Its length and width are equal and its water is whiter than milk and its scent is better than musk. Its drinking vessels are like the stars of the sky and whoever drinks from it will never thirst again.”

Al-KaWTHaR is a river in Paradise whose banks are of gold and it runs over pearls. Its water is whiter than milk and sweeter than honey.” This Hadith was recorded in this manner by At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Ibn Abi Hatim and Ibn Jarir. At-Tirmidhi said, “Hasan Sahih.”

Al-KaWTHar is :

1- Divine Knowledge(Ilm)
2- Most bountiful , beneficial and favourable.
3- Multiplicity / Abundance (both material and spiritual), crowded generation.
4- A river in Heaven(Paradise)- Pool of Paradise,
5- Generation of Rasulullah (sas)-Ahl-I Baith (a.s)
6- Nubuwwat ( The Light of “B”, “ ﺏ ”. The Light of Prophethood)
7- QurAN.
8- Qualities of RaSuLullah PBUH.
9- Glory of RaSuLullah PBUH
10- The praised station (Maqam al- MaHMooD) .
11- Dust sieging every where.
12- Wisemen of the Ummah.
13- MuHaMMaDi Lovers (Ashiks عاشق ).
14- Chapter Al-Kawthar it’s self in the Qur’AN
15- For us, this is in short “Light of MuHaMMaD : Nur-u MuHaMMaD”

Was Salam and Love
Kul Ihvani & GaribAN

Excerpted from the following writing of us on the link below:
http://www.muhammedinur.com/En/islam/30 ... lomon.html
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön